• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

I've spent the weekend listening to the rumble of the 'V 2017' festival at Weston Park which is about 3 miles from my house. Annual rite of passage.

Beck - Dear Life - Scientologist or not, the man's still a tune-based God in this life as far as I'm concerned <3

Bjork (feat. Skunk Anansie) - Army of Me - Quality version of a quality tune. Had this album on double-thick, bubblegum-pink vinyl when it dropped. This is both a pleasant reminder (of the original) and an unexpected reminder (of the guest vocal vemix) <3

^ Sweet! Not heard Belly in yonks!

Currently listening to...

Aphex Twin - Orphans EP

Possibly my fave of the recent Dicky DJ EPs. The Luke Vibert Remixes are both nice (especially the second one), Nightmail 1 is frikkin' godly, and the last track is okay. The first three - especially the middle two - totally make this one though.

<3

2K - Fuck the Millenium (Live @ The Barbican '97) - Live footage of The KLF's brief return under the "2K" moniker that serves as a fine reminder of just how great a live act they were (and hopefully will continue to be in one form or another).

The KLF - Unnamed (?) VHS Video Montage Thingy - Source isn't named but it's a 45-min compilation of various KLF stuff of varying levels of notoriety/obscurity. As one would expect from the JAMs, there's plenty there for even long-time fans to enjoy if they've not seen this particular collection before - on the (probably safe) assumption that said long-time fans will appreciate the extras and differences from other available versions of this material (along with the fact that the tunes included are generally not included on the same project).

<3