• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - Experienced - Go go Gadget im f*cked up- How are you??!

sb_33

Greenlighter
Dont worry, the stupid title will make sense soon.

So i have been on hiatus from using for about a week now from everything and today decided to give a friend (more a using buddy) a ride out to his guy to score some dope. Ordinarily i wouldnt do it and have turned him down or straight ignored him since i stop using opiates a few months ago.. after all, why would i want anything to do with it if im not doing it anymore. But i was feeling nice, and had work off today.

We go meet his guy, and the guy asks if we want to try some new crystal hes got. My buddys not down, but ive been fuckin with it here and there for about a month and a half. My tolerance built very quickly when i began using daily and soon needed to smoke way more than i wanted to even catch a buzz. Did some research, and realized that i totally forgot about how effective plugging drugs are, and about two weeks ago decided to give it a go, starting with about a .4g dose, which hit me different, much stronger. I hate the way smoking meth makes my teeth feel, so i decided to be done with it and stick to the plug. Did it a few more times that week until i was no longer really getting high w/out redosing above 1.0 g, didnt wanna go higher than that, at which point i decided to take a break and give my body a chance to recover naturally.

So naturally when the guy asked if we wanted some-it wasnt hard for me rationalize the fuck out of it in an instant-"its been a week, thats long enough"-"its not the same crystal so itll probably hit me harder/differently"... those sort of thoughts. So i decide to pick up a gram, see where im at.

I drop my buddy off at his place, and proceed to one of my favorite spots. Little water, throw the entire contents of the bag into the water and give it a few min to dissolve. 10 min later it was up the butt.

That was about an hour and a half ago, 8:15pm California time. Within 15 min i could already feel myself coming up heavyyy, in my chest, jaw, hands, and package. Now... the spot where i took this dose was about 30 minutes from home, as i like to come up on stims while driving, filling my brain with 1500 Watts of deafeningly crystal clear EDM- either my favorite trap music (which is an endless list), Deep house, perhaps some rap as well- but i heavily favor edm while stimming, as the right basslines make me feel things.

Before i even got off the highway, i was already driving with a sense that my car was driving itself in the lane, it felt surreal. (very deep description, i know.)

10-15 min later and im home, pupils as big as dimes and whole body vibrating. And is with most speed trips like this, every bit of the vibrating was welcomed as it made my whole body feel like i was just being dipped in a great big warm buttery bowl of Velveeta Shells n cheese. Bodyhighs are so incredible...

My only issue was that i got home a little early for this sort of antics to go unnoticed by my dad and brother, who certainly are no idiots when it comes to spotting questionable behavior on my part, although theyre mainly trained to notice cues that an opiate user exhibits. And not things like the norm for me on speed.

So i just cruise straight past my dad to the kitchen, grab some lemonade, and proceed to my room, at which point he tells me hes goin to sleep. I walked into my room, straight to the bathroom, and opened the door.. light was off. So what do i do? I thought it appropriate (and quite mentally pleasurable, i might add) to see if i could summon Inspector Gadget in teh bathroom to A.) flip the lightswitch--- B.) Hand me a q-tip and C.) dont let his intellect go to his head, because (i reminded him) hes just an asshole robot that nobody likes, a slave if you will.

And here i sit now, on my computer, at 10:07pm, certifiably GAKT the fuck out... eyes vibrating and rolling back periodically like im rolling, eyes too red for even my strongest eyedrops to tame, jaw vibrating like hell, and a head feelin like its full of turquoise, blue, gold and magenta pixie dust & Nutella (in gaseous state, obviously). Im hopin for some shadow peeps visits tonight, i find that phenomenon to be uniquely fucking awesome...not being able to believe your eyes and ears temporarily.

Deliiiicious! Hows everyone else feelin onna monday night?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
How am I feeling on a Monday night? Jealous af lol especially since I'm drunk and love doing crystal at this time but yeah I bet you're having a great time haha