• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

That is weird I had muscle atrophy. But it could have definitely been a reduction in the amount I was eating because I felt good.

Did you notice a big reduction in effects after the 2 month stint? I did the same and the effects were minimal towards the end so I took 6 months off and probably going to go another 3 months before I try again.

I used it most days for like 6 months a good while back. I almost always used tiny doses though, I was going for the hypomania and not the dissociation. I'm talking like 2mg bumps snorted, 1-4 times a day. I'd usually do it about 5 days out of the week, 5 days in a row and then 2 days off. I experienced no tolerance increase that whole time. I certainly did get quite manic at times, I enjoyed it quite a bit, I always felt in control of myself, no one commented on me being weird or anything. I also experienced no muscle atrophy, I ate normally and worked out and probably gained muscle in that time.

I wouldn't recommend doing it so often, after a while I started to stumble around words and forget simple words briefly a little too often. Which is odd because I loved the way it altered my writing flow. That's the main reason I stopped using it, haven't had any in quite a while and I don't really miss it but I'll probably get some again sometime and use it much more sparingly. I may be unusual in that I don't usually like its dissociating effects very much... I feel like there are way better dissos for that, for example I like the dissociation from 3-MeO-PCE much more. For me, 3-MeO-PCP really shines as a low dose thing that reliably produces some pretty euphoric and subtly altered states, increasing motivation, confidence and inspiration.

@spacejunk: I used rather similarly to what Xorkoth describes except I would aim for dissociation a few times a week. I convinced myself I was using it medicinally (lol) and never went into full mania, always riding that magnificent hypomania that makes life feel wonderful and easy. I miss that feeling. As for after effects... I flushed my 3-meo-pcp almost 6 months ago, and at worst maybe conversational word recall is still a bit worse than before but really nothing major. Never felt any acute withdrawal symptoms either, just a longing to be back in that magical flow state.

Glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. What opened my eyes is seeing it happen in others.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ead-Part-2?p=12139762&viewfull=1#post12139762

coenzyme Q10 and vitamin B12 are both excellent for dissociative hangovers. dissociatives deplete your body's supply of B12. with CoQ10 i am unsure of the exact mechanism, but dissociatives cause a small degree of rhabdomyolysis (fancy term for muscle atrophy), and CoQ10 combats rhabdomyolysis.

That's why I mentioned b12 and CoQ10 earlier.

Meowfish! Thank you for sharing your story and always good to hear from you. Glad to hear you are on the up and up these days, I'm doing the same opioid-wise, thanks in part in 3-meo-pcp which helped me 'see the light'.

Have you guys ever found anything similar to 3-MEO-PCP for creativity and euphoria? Perhaps PCE or similar?

MXE is even better IMO, but good luck finding it. MXE, to me, is the perfect dissociative, I've never felt such a "perfect" feeling from anything else.

3-MeO-PCE is similar, but not the same. I find it more euphoric, but less functional.

MXE was easy-mode for creativity. I started playing the keyboard for the first time in my life about a month or two after getting some and remember playing absolutely epic 45 minute pieces, crying at times at the beauty of it. I remember knowing/seeing what every key would sound like and where it would take the music, as if I just knew where I should play and what would take me where, like I'd played since I was a child. It was incredible. Given, sometimes it didn't flow so easily, but wow. I won't say it was as good as what you'd hear in a professional performance, but I recorded all of those sessions, and I should not have been able to play like that. I can't even play to that degree now, years later.

I know what you mean, with MXE making music always felt right, creativity boosted to the top. But I must say 3-meo-pcp/pce are even better for those purposes as they are more stimulating than MXE.

I've found 3meo useful for being creative. I have no experience being creative on MXE but my one attempt to make a record on ketamine was a disaster. Holy shit Bradley....do you still have the multitrack of MGS singing "mailman" on K? I know that's not in my selection....forwards him this thread.

MXE is even better IMO, but good luck finding it. MXE, to me, is the perfect dissociative, I've never felt such a "perfect" feeling from anything else.

Hard agree. If it ever makes a comeback, I'm stocking up like crazy.

3-MeO-PCP does not feel like the perfect dissociative to me, but man, when I get the dose right, it feels like the perfect drug in general. The slight mania, euphoria, stimulation... so good for any social activity. I feel like the batch I have now is not quite as good as the one I had before (still super bummed about that vendor, who had amazing 3-meo, DCK and etiz, getting busted), but it still feels really good. My body is so weird with this chem though, I seem to have a natural tolerance (or maybe cross-tolerance from other dissos) and need to take at least 12-13mg to feel it. With this batch it's closer to 20mg.

Wow, I can feel 1mg, of course it's subtle at that level, but my most frequent type of usage is to take 2mg bumps every few hours and after about half the day I start to get hypomania, euphoric, inspired and energized. I find its actual dissociation to feel too neutral or clinical or something to really want to go there. Although I have had a few times where it was great when I went there.

I prefer to take a medium sized dose (8/10 mg or so) and combine it with cannabis, than taking a high dose (That would be 12 or 15 mg for me) on it's own. Feels very psychedelic and euphoric.

When I've taken more than 10 mg and combined it with weed it's like a lucid "hole" if that makes sense. Not like a K-Hole at all, but feels on the verge of an out of body experience while still retaining contact with reality. Interesting still, but I prefer the above experience.

I also low dose 2mg around every 2 hours. Seemed to work every time.

Last edited:
Have you tried smoking it yourself? Interested in your experience.
About your other question; I don't know, I don't really find it that compulsive, specially because of the long come-up time (Maybe that's because I'm eating it vs smokin?). My personal rule of thumb is not to use it more than one day off the week.

Re: compulsive use/addiction, there is a strong pull for the people who love it most. The outcome depends greatly on the amount and frequency used. If you have no self control but absolutely must open Pandora's box, take measures to limit the availability before you dive in, or self-impose a schedule. Many of us have had to cross a line before knowing where the line is, and from there take a few step back. A number of us here have documented going too far and losing the plot. Ultimately I think one day a week is a hella sweet spot (ok...*maybe* two days if you got your shit together), or it can be microdosed with more regularity and fewer risks.
Drugs demand respect. This one demands a special kind of respect, one that must be learned through direct experience. If you seek The Way, you may find a balance with this tool in your life, but it can as easily be a force of destruction. You can fuck the Universe, but at the flip of a switch the Universe can be the one fucking you.

In regards to smoking/vaporizing, people aren't doing it because it doesn't work well.

When I first received this one two years ago I tried making dipped cigarettes and joints a few times and found there was absolutely no effect that I could observe from doing so. I remember reading something to that effect at the time on here as well. It might be 3-MeO-PCP, but it's not PCP.

Regular usage isnt good, even for those who handle other strong pulling chems (think mdpv, ice or mxe).

This drugs in low doses feels easy but gains and gains.
In higher doses, well it heads north quickly.

Breaks are important, even microdosing.
I have done heavy and micro. You must have days of sobriety with this even though it is easy to become addicted (only psychologically, it isnt physically addictive)

edit: have most of you been able to avoid compulsive use and addiction?

It seems there's a subset of people who find dissociatives compulsive. For me, dissociatives are the only class of drugs I find extremely compulsive to myself in general, but I don't find this with every dissociative. Ketamine and 3-MeO-PCP for example, I don't get the urge to do them just because I have them around. Whereas DCK and especially MXE I would be liable to do them everyday until it's gone. I've seen others who say that they do 3-MeO-PCP until it's gone, but they don't find MXE addictive.

So I think more than anything it has to do with your biochemistry, but self-control also plays a big role. This year I've been taking it a lot easier with dissociatives than I had the previous two years. The biggest thing for me was making health a priority. Once I started focusing on learning, eating healthy, and getting in shape, I would think twice about abusing dissociatives because I realized how much a binge would set me back in those regards. Other than that maybe give your stash to a friend, but have them store it somewhere that they don't have easy access to. This way you can't just go over to their house and convince them to give it right back.

Many of us have had to cross a line before knowing where the line is, and from there take a few step back. A number of us here have documented going too far and losing the plot. Ultimately I think one day a week is a hella sweet spot (ok...*maybe* two days if you got your shit together), or it can be microdosed with more regularity and fewer risks.
Drugs demand respect. This one demands a special kind of respect, one that must be learned through direct experience.

I definitely agree that most people will learn respect for dissociatives through direct experience, mainly because the honeymoon period seems so innocuous that it becomes easy to justify abuse. That was the way I learned and personally I wish I hadn't been so stubborn and had heeded the warnings of dissociative users before me. Even if you simply tread the fine line of insanity you can't take back what you've experienced, and it can be difficult to integrate seeing in just how delicate of a balance our reality hangs. Personally, I would say if you're concerned about long-term brain health you really shouldn't be using dissociatives anymore than every 4 weeks, 2 at a bare minimum.

Regular usage isnt good, even for those who handle other strong pulling chems (think mdpv, ice or mxe).

This drugs in low doses feels easy but gains and gains.
In higher doses, well it heads north quickly.

Breaks are important, even microdosing.
I have done heavy and micro. You must have days of sobriety with this even though it is easy to become addicted (only psychologically, it isnt physically addictive)

I had a friend who had never tried it and had a full on ego death and complete breakdown of reality on 10-12mg.

My girlfriend did it for around a week straight before she became convinced she had a demon on her back.

The one time I did 3-MeO-PCP for an extended period of time (like 2-3 weeks) was the closest I've ever came to psychosis, I started thinking I was seeing different realities even when my vision was totally normal which made me scared to drive for a long time. During that time I got to the point where I wasn't even using a scale and just dipping my finger in the bag which is totally unlike me, I think it took me a few weeks after cessation to totally come down.

So yeah, even if you have tolerance and can handles high doses (20-30mg+), that's not the most dangerous aspect IMO. When it starts building up in your system when your doing it everyday and you think your on top of the world, and then out of nowhere it's like a switch is flipped and you become totally crazy. I've done lots of MXE which I find pretty manic (10g in a month at my worst) but it never resulted in anything like 3-MeO-PCP, which to me feels like it could become dangerous once you cross that line.

I have been thinking about trying 3-MeO-PCP again, I never particularly enjoyed it, but the last time I took it over a year ago I spent the day riding bicycles by the river and it was definitely the best time I ever had on it. So I think maybe it's best utilized when you get outside and get active on a lower dose.

For those of you who are taking doses in the 1-3mg range: what ROA are you using? and how are you measuring those quantities? (liquid volumetric? or do y'all just have really good scales?)

I've seen people lose their shit harder than on any other drug on 3-MeO-PCP. I'd imagine PCP is like that too but I've never come in contact with it or users of it (at least knowingly anyway). My good friend who died a little while ago went on a very intense downward spiral, there were several factors but she was IVing 3-MeO more or less daily for a good year or more. She became like a different person, it was chilling and tragic to behold. Kept up right to her drug OD that killed her too. Meanwhile she was convinced she was fine, that it was good for her.

I was taking ~2mg bumps. I did it nasally. What I did was dose it out in various ways using a tiny, tiny scoop I have. My goal was to see what the scoop weighed on average. Turns out, a level scoop was right around 2mg. My scale isn't amazing but I did a few things, I weighed that dose repeatedly and regardless of how heavy the tray I used was, it would tend to go up by 2mg. Then I'd dump 5 level scoops on there, and it would go up by 10 or 11mg on average. After I established this, I just went with 1 scoop=2mg, for that batch at least. Not 100% accurate but it worked for me.