• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Laika <3

I'm glad you're coming down, that is a hell of a lot of 3-MeO-PCP.

Now I realize i've been suffering extreme depression my whole life. Anytime i find a motivating and productive substance, i ride the train until it kicks me off. For me 3-meo-pcp was the holy grail! But, due to unregulated batches within a dysfunctional medical society and lack of support from a doctor, sage, or shaman, it was impossible to distinguish between spiritual intuition and ego driven fantasies, as well as unreasonable to try to determine my own dosage or tolerance.

I just hope society starts to take an honest approach towards mental illness, so that order is established for a generation that is experimenting instead of undertaking direct healing.

"unreasonable to try to determine my own dosage or tolerance."

This right here is one of the most sinister yet subtle aspects of this substance. I don't think I ever got very delusional, but damn was my usage reckless. I was taking some before work in lieu of caffeine and operating heavy machinery while somehow believing that I was near sober.

This is probably the most tempting self medication available today for many reasons. I miss the feeling of confidence, drive, and positive self image even now, 10 months since I flushed my 3-meo-pcp. Wellbutrin is helping now but it's the palest of shadows next to this.

Anyway good job on trying to get yourself straightened out. I'd probably have rode that train just as hard were it not for a very hard lesson just over a year ago.

Someone let me know if I got this right . I'm gonna take 500 MG 3-meo-pcp mix with 150 MG baking soda put in shot glass hot water ...until I see oil floating on top then . Let cool . Drain water keep oil?(does the 3-meo-pcp then stay oil or does it solidify? ) then put the 3-meo-pcp in some eathr . How much eathr would u mix with 500 MG 3-meo-pcp free base ? To get something like pcp? Anything I'm missing?.

If you have 3meo-pcp, no need to perform any extractions etc.
It is very active in small doses (2-4mg should be effective) although it takes several uses to properly understand its nature.

Alternatively 5- 8 mg will be more obvious of its mechanism.

Im pretty sure conversion to freebase is reletively pointless with this chem given its salt forms activity.
Someone else more chemically skilled may answer tho.

Point is, if you have from good source, its suitable to enjoy as is.

Last night I took 5mg of 3-MeO-PCP, and then 6mg of 3-HO-PCP (hadn't tried the 3-HO before). My friend did the same (he has tried it a number of times). Both of us agreed that combined, they filled in each others' gaps. It reminded me of MXE a bit, but way less wonky. Both of us felt very euphoric, I had this deeply rooted perfect happiness feeling that I have only gotten from MXE or a good psychedelic trip. We conversed non-stop for a good 4 hours about life and I really processed some stuff. Really great combo, at least the one time I've tried it so far. Much better than 3-MeO-PCP alone.

I decided Adderall wasn't for me about 10 years back, but I need attention what with ADHD and all. I gave it a shot again and decided it wasn't for me. I read 5ht2a agonists prevent NMDA neurotoxicity. I'm still researching using LSD and 3-MEO-PCP as an alternative ADHD medication. Adderall withdrawal has got me but I think I'm going to stick with my LSD and 3-MEO-PCP regiment to solve my holistic binding problem.

Have you ever experienced reverse tolerance with a dissociative? That's the one I'm looking for. Everything grew angel wings and I was tripping through time. I was under the impression it was 3-MEO-PCP, but I don't know who to trust.

3-MeO-PCP as an alternative ADHD medication is... is... so many things. Most all of them ranging from not good, to horrible. Dude. Listen to yourself here. Have you read through any of the dissociative big and dandys at length and seen what regular use tends to cause?

You will mind when your delueional and manic as shit. Stimulative dissociatives are second only too stimulants at causing psychosis. 30mgs is a huge dose. Play with fire and you'll get burned.

Doing doses like that is just asking for trouble.

I did around 6mg 3 meo pcp last night. About 4.5 oral and the rest plugged. Not really sure what to make of this drug. It just reminds me of a long lasting nitrous like experience, which was fun but not really mind expanding like ketamine. My favourite expereince so far has been 2.5mg. so might just stick to threshold doses. It seems to make me quite grouchy the day after.

30mg?! Dude... I'm not excited knowing we have another trainwreck most likely in the works here.

I'm here to support you woodyfence, but please be safe.

woodyfence, please be careful man. 3-MEO-PCP is for me, the most potentially addictive compound I have come into contact with. The blur between delusion and reality is so subtle that you really can cause some decent damage to you life if not treated with care.

Anyone reading this, please just stick to low doses and in safe situations ideally with a trip sitter. I got burned again recently, I have 2 psychotic episodes to write about on here as soon as I can. For anyone reading this with any potential for addiction with this substance, write down how many times max a year you can take it, I would say once a month for creative purposes but this is subjective. Then if you go outside of that, flush it while your high - trust me I am doing you a favour.

Honestly I love this stuff, if you have a good head on you and can stick to the rules this compounds amazing. But if you can't just read over the forums and how many long termers have become delusional. I speak from experience. I have been insanely lucky in my endeavours, but it could have easily gone the other way.

Stay safe,

Namaste.

It's fine, 5150, ain't got no mind. I just dosed 30 more mg of 3-MEO-PCP.

...And we may have another casualty. No respect for 3-MeO-PCP? It won't respect you back. Manic psychosis is a hell of a drug.

I think your point isn't made enough Crashing and that's just how long it takes it takes to return to your true baseline after extended disso usage. I used them heavily for 2 years - mostly MXE but also others including lots of 3-MeO-PCP at times. For years the changes in perspective from dissos were seemingly all positive for me, until many of them weren't. For over a year now I have been mostly abstaining, like you it was a slow process of returning to normal, but I've also noticed the times I did them in the past couple months how long it would take me to return to baseline compared to during the height of my usage. Almost like I had developed a hypomanic baseline during extended abuse, but it was invisible to me at the time because it had become my new 'sobriety.'

While I like the word "magic" to describe these substances, is that is just an inherent property present of reality that these substances have an uncanny ability to amplify? I've had experiences that seem to defy classical mechanics, is it just tuning into a different reality? Because it's certain that at least in this reality, between enlightenment and psychosis it's a very thin line with these substances, where do you draw it? For myself I decided it's not worth it anymore, although it helps that my tolerance reached a self-limiting point, they're just boring to me now even after long breaks.

Even the smallest dose of the stuff will have me stuttering for a week. It's embarrassing. I abused MXE to hell and back and never once had that problem.

3-MeO-PCP has a mild negative cognitive effect on me at functional dosages (and I have only pretty rarely gone into fully active dosages, mostly in the beginning, and believe me I've tried), but ketamine was always the stuff that made me stutter etc. It's possible permatolerance involves glutamatergic rerouting making you more immune to this over years / heavy use.

I agree by the way: such high dosages of 3-MeO-PCP have a very high chance of (train)wrecking you sooner or later, and by that I mean sooner rather than later. I'm pretty sure everything I've found about 3-MeO-PCP and reported about would be much different if I were disso naieve when I started with it. Thank whatshisface for that.

I appreciated the stuff when it *really* worked and I think it's okay now that it has gotten duller (but almost don't use it anymore at all), so I am not on any witchhunt for 3-MeO apart from a reasonable concern based on so many trainwrecks in the last years.
Hopefully you guys reading this have actually looked into this if you weren't around to just pick up on this, how experienced people and veterans of the forum have screwed themselves into some serious shit.

If you are not getting the response of 3-MeO-PCP at reasonable dosages like 10 mg you were hoping for, abandon your efforts soon after.
If you have a lot of issues and have an inclination to take a lot of 3-MeO-PCP look for something different, almost anything is probably better apart from fents and shit.

Maybe I am more worried about people already too deep in this (and it lasts a long ass time of course) to not read or integrate advice like a sober person might, much worse than people on opioids which are also numbed but at least less mindfucked. And yeah the whole spiritual angel messiah type vibe people get from 3-MeO is just an effect immediately realized by most people coming down.
I worry that the people we really want to reach may more or less be too far gone to really communicate with effectively.

3-MeO-PCP produces no reverse tolerance I ever heard of, and honestly if that is what you are getting you are probably fucked and psychotic.

Get dexamph if you are getting withdrawals from Adderall or lower your dosage because you really shouldn't get a hangover like you would from recreational / indicental use. Also it might be worth trying Ritalin because some people respond better to that and others to amps.
Taking 3-MeO-PCP and acid for ADHD are you serious? 3-MeO-PCP is bound to fuck your attention although it may give you various illusions to suggest otherwise. Low dose acid on its own for ADHD is pretty much pioneering, I can't say whether it might work for some people but for me it doesn't although LSD is therapeutic to me in different ways apart from my ADD.

Elevating your dopamine is probably still your best bet for ADHD but the trick is not taking too high dosages of any medications and managing side-effects / trying something else if you can't. I don't think I could manage with Adderall but I can with dexamph, it's considerably less physically stimulating. You really don't all that high dosages to get a therapeutic effect, but it is easy to be confused about this if what you are expecting is pretty much recreational effects.

Be careful with self-medicating, in my experience some things can help a little but most if they seem to help just treat symptoms of your problems indirectly. If a dissociative helps it is probably rather because it disrupts chaotic mismanagement of your attention but rather by limiting your thoughts in general. This is not really a solution to anything even if you feel temporarily relieved. You also tend to be oblivious about how it actually does not improve your functioning, people on 3-MeO overestimate lots of things. It also just enables your use or abuse.

Last edited:
WARNING: Potentially lethal 3-Meo-PCP batch circulating
---------------------------
I have analyzed a 3-MeO-PCP batch coming from China a few days ago with the following results:

The sample of supposed 3-MeO-PCP hydrochloride was analyzed by 1H NMR in CDCl3 and D2O. It was found to contain 3% piperidine HCl, 41% PCC HCl and 56% 3-MeO-PCP HCl.
PCC is 1-(piperidin-1-yl)cyclohexane-1-carbonitrile, the most common PCP precursor, formed by reacting piperidine with cyclohexanone and cyanide under appropriate conditions.

The nitrile group is a leaving group in the next reaction step, usually a Grignard reaction. PCC can release cyanide both invivo and in vitro and has been linked to numerous PCP deaths in the past, although the amounts needed to kill are quite high. Considering the lower potency of 3-MeO-PCP (compared to PCP) and the really high amount of PCC in the given sample, the danger of fatal accidents is higher than with usual contaminated PCP batches.
I was asked to post this warning. This batch was originally sent from a well known Chinese vendor. Some of you may not be aware, but most of the Chinese vendors that are left by now do not actually synth their products themselves, but they buy them from big factories that supply various vendors.

It's hard to say how many such factories are operating in China, but probably only very few.
Because of that chances are high that other vendors have also been supplying this batch already. The vendor was informed and they said they will repurify the batch. This might or might not happen, as is so often the case with the Chinese.

So people please be careful and if your vendor can not supply an up to date NMR of his 3-MeO-PCP (which probably 95% of all vendors can not do), then rather not purchase this product! If you research 3-MeO-PCP and notice that it is much lower potency than it should be, then it is very likely that you have this specific batch in hand!

Here are the NMR files:
NMR in D2O: https://ufile.io/zra4t
NMR in CDCl3: https://ufile.io/7z3nr

TLDR: A possibly large batch of 3-MeO-PCP was supplied to the market which is only around 56% pure and contains 41% of a potentially lethal impurity (PCC)!
If you research with new 3-MeO-PCP and notice that it is low potency DO NOT just take more of the supposedly impure product because it can KILL YOU!!!