• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Could someone explain how 3-HO-PCP/-PCE compares to 3-MeO-PCP/-PCE, as i know the latter very well and am still not got it how these two differ from the MeOs in general, with exception of the lovely fact that the HOs are having direct Opioid Activity, hence effects! I love the 3-MeOs a lot, just as MXE but don’t know wether it’s ok when grabbing me some of them or those new Compounds, which I begin to think are even more interesting after reading things like 3-HO-PCP is MXE 2.0 and that’s almost if not completely way too good to be possible as I think - but hey, the MeOs are on par with MXE too, different but also not, with one being a fully functional damn clean and unique Uber-Stimulant when used with Caution, no downsides to it and a long afterglow almost greater as the actual effects are, and the other being a tad bit less functional and useful as next-generation Upper but on the other hand having a psychedelic edge to it, making it more entertaining and fun of some sorts, including the most awesome afterglow ever that persists up to a week after dosing - and it’s so close to MXE as it gets and making it’s disappearance bearable, i.e. 3-MeO-PCE - with MXE as one and the -PCE the other, namingly -hexane variety and the other the -hexanone (making it just about 3-4x more potent with it’s exclusive effects just as those resembling MXE, mimic or even surpass them!).

I love the afterglows you get from the MeOs really much more in contrast to the also outstanding main effects, but simply somewhat smoother with the same if not even gentle but at the same time strong push towards self-perfection and expression without acting and the look of some psychotic backwood Savage in Phencyclidine Rampage!

Can I ask what chemical you are referring to as surpassing MXE? I love 3-MEO-PCP but it is missing the spiritual aspect

So you say 3-ho´s had opioid activity. Are you sure? Sources?

It seems most people prefer MXE (including me). 3-meos happen to be the closer/better option absent MXE, but lacks the "magic", or "spiritual" epiphany aspects

I also hope that there´s a hell of a new dissos to discover, which may surpass evenb MXE as the grial. Time will tell

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0014299981900972

I've been looking for sources like that, I thought the claims were unfounded and refuted? (I know that article is old)

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/3-HO-PCP.html

more...
I guess it's O-desmethyltramadol or levorphanol-like...

i couldn't access the whole paper but abstract says its antagonistic so isn't that bad as far as getting better recreational effects?

...especially if you have opioid dependency.

Sigh..

That isn't as relevant as whether it has been confirmed or refuted. Apparently Hamilton Morris and his bro confirmed this in 2014:
http://factpub.org/wiki/index.php/F...n-medical_use_of_dissociative_drugs._Morris,H

Anyway, less than ideal dynamics at the opioid receptors it is active at could explain why 3-HO-PCP doesn't seem to be helpful subjectively for those with opioid dependency / withdrawals. It may be a bit similar to the opioid agonists I mentioned, in structure, but that doesn't mean it behaves in the same way no.
It should probably be considered an atypical opioid and not be pursued as an opioid but it does still act on those receptors. Possibly on ones other than MOR to produce the side-effects people have been remarking on with 3-HO-PCP for a while now, though that could also be a product of different mechanisms which are shared by both NMDA and opioid pathways, maybe especially in some combination of the two.

Acronyms
1, 2-diphenylethyl => 1, 2-diphenylethylamine and 1-
1-phenylcyclohexyl => N-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)-2-ethoxyethanamine (PCEEA) and N-
2-MeO-PCP => 1-[1-(2-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl]-piperidine
3-HO-PCE => 3-HO-PCP and 3-[1-(ethylamino)cyclohexyl]phenol
3-MeO-PCE => 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino) cyclohexane
3-MeO-PCP => 1-[1-(3-metho-xyphenyl)cyclohexyl]-piperidine
3-MeO-PCPr => (3-MeO-PCPy) and 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(propylamino)cyclohexane
3-MeO-PCPy => 1-[1-(3-methoxyphenyl) cyclohexyl]-pyrrolidine
3-metho-xyphenyl => (3-HO-PCP), 1-[1-(4-methoxyphenyl) cyclohexyl]-piperidine (4-MeO-PCP), and 1-[1-
3-methoxyphenyl => 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino) cyclohexane (3-MeO-PCE) and the novel 1-[1-
4-Me-PCP => 1-[1-(4-methylphenyl) cyclohexyl]piperidine
4-MeO-PCP => 1-[1-(4-methoxyphenyl) cyclohexyl]-piperidine
4’-Me-PCP => 4-methyl-1-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)piperidine
ACMD => Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs
ACPC => 1-aminocyclopropanecarboxylic acid
ADD => attention deficit disorder
ADHD => attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
AlCP => and propargyl derivatives, 1-[1-(prop-2-en-1-yl) cyclohexyl]piperidine
CNS => central nervous system
CSA => Controlled Substances Act
DEA => Drug Enforcement Administration
DHHS => Department of Health and Services
DXM => dextromethorphan
DXO => dextrorphan
EMCDDA => European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction
GC-MS => gas chromatography–mass spectrometry
HPLC => high performance liquid chromatography
HRS => hallucinogen rating scale
KOR => kappa opioid receptor
LAPD => Los Angeles Police Department
NMDA => n-methyl-d-aspartate
NMDAR => N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor
NMR => nuclear magnetic resonance
PCA => 1-(1-Phenylcyclohexyl)amine
PCC => 1-piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile
PCE => N-ethyl-1-phenylcyclohexylamine
PCEEA => N-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)-2-ethoxyethanamine
PCHOEA => 2-[(1-phenylcyclohexyl)amino]ethan-1-ol
PCMEA => (PCMPA), N-(2-methoxyethyl)-1-phenylcyclohexan-1-amine
PCMo => 1-(1-Phenylcyclohexyl) morpholine
PCP => 1-(1-phenylcyclohexyl) piperidine
PCP site => PCP, ketamine, and MK-801 have been shown to bind to a common site
PCPy => 1-(1-phenylcyclohexyl) pyrrolidine
PHP => 1-(1-Phenylcyclohexyl) pyrrolidine
PrCP => cyclohexyl]piperidine (AlCP) and 1-(1-ethynylcyclohexyl)piperidine
RC => research chemical
TCPr => TCP (enamine route), [61] and N-propyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)cyclohexan-1-amine
TCPy => 1-[1-(thiophen-2-yl)cyclohexyl]pyrrolidine
amantadine => 3,5-Dimethyladamantan-1-amine (memantine) and adamantan-1-amine
diphenidine => 1-(1,2-diphenethyl)piperidine
enamine route => (enamine route), [93] PCMo
imine route => illustrated, synthetic reports for 4-MeO-PCP (Bruylants PCC route), [92] PCDE (enamine route), [93] PCMo (enamine route), [89] TCP (enamine route), [61] and N-propyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)cyclohexan-1-amine (TCPr)
methoxetamine => 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino) cyclohexanone
thiophen-2-yl => The Hive include detailed, and sometimes photographically illustrated, synthetic reports for 4-MeO-PCP (Bruylants PCC route), [92] PCDE (enamine route), [93] PCMo (enamine route), [89] TCP (enamine route), [61] and N-propyl-1-
‘Beagle’ => Beagle’

I would try it all, even the LAPD

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received 5G from a vendor in China today. I usually get good effects at 15MG. So far I have took 100MG and only feel slight stimulation and slight dissociation.

The vendor has asked if he has sent a bad batch and asked if I want refund or re ship of good batch thankfully though.

Do you guys think something has went wrong during synthesis? I mean I do feel slight effects but I have took 100MG FFS. Waited 7 days on this too so disappointing situation just now ?

Something definitely isnt right.

100mg should put you close to a hospital. Geez, over 50mg should put you close to a hospital. Not the healing kind, but well, we will take care of you kind.
I wouldnt consume any more.

Dude, if you don't get the expected effects from your dose don't keep taking more !!
If there's really something wrong with the synthesis, you could be literally eating poison. There's dangerous cyanide compounds that are secondary products of this synthesis.

Be more careful ... If somethings fishy about a chem then test it or get away

hi guys, i received a batch of whats supposed to be 3meo-pcp today but its appearance is completely different to any of the previous ones ive had. Its always been a very fine pure white powder but this one is like clear crystals, some quite large like almost squarish, like rock salt? also the vendor sent 3.3G instead of the 2 i ordered.

Im a little wary that it may be a mixup with my order? has anyone seen 3meo-pcp look like this before ? any info would be greatly appreciated

So you say 3-ho´s had opioid activity. Are you sure? Sources?

It seems most people prefer MXE (including me). 3-meos happen to be the closer/better option absent MXE, but lacks the "magic", or "spiritual" epiphany aspects

I also hope that there´s a hell of a new dissos to discover, which may surpass evenb MXE as the grial. Time will tell

And until then, I'll keep trying the novel dissos that are out there in the hopes of finding one that is as good as MXE!

hi guys, i received a batch of whats supposed to be 3meo-pcp today but its appearance is completely different to any of the previous ones ive had. Its always been a very fine pure white powder but this one is like clear crystals, some quite large like almost squarish, like rock salt? also the vendor sent 3.3G instead of the 2 i ordered.

Im a little wary that it may be a mixup with my order? has anyone seen 3meo-pcp look like this before ? any info would be greatly appreciated

I have never seen 3-MeO-PCP (or -PCE) that was crystals, although I'm sure it's possible for them to be. What you have sounds like how DCK or O-PCE usually look so you're right to be concerned. I'm not sure what testing reagents work for dissos and how the reactions should look but maybe someone else here does. That would be your best bet.

thanks for the reply Xorkoth , i managed to clear things up with the vendor, somehow they managed to send some compound called 4-MPD? some kind of mephedrone substitute.

Since ordering hes added ketamine to his listings and then proceeded to ask if i do ket alot? which i do lol then said he will re send me some of that and some of the actual 3-meo-pcp.

He then went on to say in two weeks he will send me a couple more free samples to try , i asked him what kind of chems and if they were arylcyclohexylamines? His reply was "X2 ket and meo an mo" !?!? im not sure what to make of it all to be honest and a bit hesitant to take any of it really !? whats x2 ket and meo an mo ?

djh7Ww

GFghFum.jpg

that is what was supposed to be 3-meo-pcp so you can see why i was a bit confused as to what it was, i have warned him that its very dangerous to make mistakes like that. Especially if he had sent say 3meo-pcp to someone who ordered ketamine and was a little less clued up on things and they ended up doing 200mg 3meo-pcp. I dont think things would end well for them !8(

That?s a mixture of the fortune wheel and the russian rulette made rc vendor {facepalm}. We can do conjetures but could be anything. I would check they don?t operate with fentanyls, nbomes or any other dangerously potent compounds.

2xket could be DCK. Meo and mo could be any 3-meo, but who knows. Better ask him again

ive asked for the actual chemical names and he said he will let me know hes just busy at the moment lol :| he lists xanax and alprazolam powder which i wouldnt touch with a barge pole incase its fentanyl

im just going to stick to my trusted ketamine vendors from now on and flush this 4-MPD garbage

he also lists :

Ephylone (BK-EBDP)
Ethyl Hexedrone crystal
APVP crystal replacement ?

i just want methoxetamine back :( :(