• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I've consumed about a half gram of 3-meo-pcp so far. It works very well with LSD and MDA. It works with 25i-NBOH but it was a little uncomfortable. I used 5 mg with 150 mg MDA and 120 mcg LSD once and redosed 3-meo-pcp 4 times with 10-15 mg doses. It was magical! I just ordered 3 more grams of this stuff.

I had a foul experience with this stuff because I got a new batch and took 20mg as a test dose

I ended up blacking out for almost 24 hours, which actually wouldn't have been that big a deal but I had a vacation I was leaving for the next day, and I managed to board an airplane about 8-10 hrs into the blackout with bags that were almost totally unpacked LMAO (I was driven to the airport by my disgruntled sister)

then I had an extreme depressive episode after coming out of the blackout and mutilated (cut) myself with a key down my arm to try to show my family how crazy I was.

Then two days later I chugged an unholy amount of whiskey and blacked out for another 12+ hrs and woke up in the hospital with all four of my limbs in restraints. Really not fun guys! apparently I had been trying to punch nurses! and I ended up getting sent to rehab and getting sober for about four months

that blackout batch ended up getting flushed down the drain by my mother, but I took ~5mg of my previous batch today with no negative results.

high doses of this drug have made me cry a lot in the past and but I wanna say they were healing tears overall

20mgs could put an elephant to cry, That´s why mostly us dont take more than 5, maximum 10mgs. Persoanlly I never take more than 4-5, this is the sweetest point

Damn, 20mg is way too high unless you've got tolerance (even then I've never gone nearly that high). I like it at 5mg at a time max. Usually it's 2mg at a time.

I got a new batch after a long time, I've tested it and it's good. :) I haven't been feeling like daily dosing which is good, I tried it the first night I got it and had a really nice time, then tried doing the low dose thing the next day and I found it got me feeling kinda low, I found myself wishing I hadn't done it, or maybe it was a coincidence, either way I think I'm gonna use it a lot more sparingly this time around.

Damn, 20mg is way too high unless you've got tolerance (even then I've never gone nearly that high). I like it at 5mg at a time max. Usually it's 2mg at a time.

I got a new batch after a long time, I've tested it and it's good. :) I haven't been feeling like daily dosing which is good, I tried it the first night I got it and had a really nice time, then tried doing the low dose thing the next day and I found it got me feeling kinda low, I found myself wishing I hadn't done it, or maybe it was a coincidence, either way I think I'm gonna use it a lot more sparingly this time around.

Good idea! I have had around 8 months off now and going to return to it soon. I was thinking of a cycle 4-5 days on a week off. You used daily at 2mg doses is that correct? How many doses were you doing a day?

I also thought you mentioned you didn't get much tolerance, is that correct? You still get the same euphoria too?

I was doing 1-4 bumps ma day at 2mg. I seemed to be able to maintain the same dosage level for a long time. I was not getting dissociated from it, just energy/mania. The euphoria was better early on but I kept getting it.

Ive done a fair bit of the low dosing approach.

Earlier in the year, i tore through 500mg in around 10 weeks, at the time i had many a manic idea. I had to keep tabs on myself to ensure i was soundlping lucid at all times.
I had some decent doses ( 5mg plus 15mg are among the higher ones) but most were 2mg + 3mg etc.

Many months later( around july) i acquired a gram.

Its been rather similiar. I dont enjoy higher doses though. Anything over 10mg seems a bit enjoyable but i feel like crap the next day. This is new as my last batch only ever mwde me feel good afterwards.

Mostly i do 4mg plus maybe another couple. This is as nice as earlier. Less manic though sadly.

I do this on weekends only, not daily or near daily like my batch at the start of the year

I realized in this batch I just got... it's a lot better orally. Even (especially) at low doses. I don't know why I never noticed this before.

Ive never had a batch that wasn't more full-bodied, full-spectrum, therapeutic and 'rich' when taken orally compared to intranasal. I'm not discounting intranasal; there are some unique benefits to it, depending on the application. But if you goal is to get 'far out', oral is the bang for your buck

Finally got around to my 3rd trial with 3-MeO-PCP. Was pretty lame, just mild dissociation, not much 'content' to speak of.

I took 6-8mg this time, and I think this is around my upper limit. At one point about 2-3 hours in I started feeling nauseated, a 'foamy' feeling that didn't go away until I puked around the 4 hour mark. Usually drugs only make me puke from their intensity, so this was a bit different, not something I'm used to. Might have had something to do with the cigarette paper as it had not broken down at all.

Once again there was no mania of any sort I could notice.

All in all it just wasn't a particularly interesting experience, it feels too empty on its own. I think it will be worthwhile to combine with psychs, especially because of its duration, but I don't expect to do it alone again anytime soon.

I had a period when I got those kinds of lame experiences, but both before and after that, I have gotten really interesting effects from it. Basically the opposite of lame, extremely insightful, on the level of psychedelics, but with a more practical approach. IMO The downside of this compound is its dangerous profile and the little dosage margin between meh experiences and pure mania. The upside is the most lucid dissociative I have tried, never understood very well what to do with crazy MXE or ketamine experiences.

In the beggining it started shining at 5mg, and after that I need around 10mg to get insights. I spaced out my dosages several months so it is kind of weird the increment. In conclusion I love it but I don't trust it.

P.D. Be very careful combining it with psychedelics, the potentiation is a sure thing and easily becoming very maniac.

Regarding combinations: psychedelics, well LSD, 4-ho-mipt, and 2CB worked quite well for me. The real mania and compulsive redosing came into play when MDMA was added into the mix. I would advise you DO NOT combine 3-meo-pcp with a serotonin releaser. It didn't feel physically unsafe but the combo certainly led to going way too far.

Thanks for the feedback, maybe someday I will venture up to around 10mg but I somewhat doubt it considering the risk vs reward.

When I do get to combining this with 5-meo-mipt I will post my results, I expect it to be pretty decent, moxy + k was one of my all-time favourite trips.

With what people say about 3-meo being able to lead to deeper insights I've wondered about combining it with something like mushrooms + an maoi, but if 3-meo is releasing much serotonin on its own that's not a good idea. Or maybe it would be physically safe but over the top like Vediog's experience

I would not even think about putting a MAOI in the mix. I believe it is safer to reach 10mg oral than mixing it with 5-meo-mipt, in any case take very little of both an go up slowly. The margin between deep insights and delusions might be not very large.

What is your reasoning for thinking 5-MeO-MiPT to be a dangerous combination?

I am not saying is dangerous. I just think it is more unpredictable that 3-meo-pcp on its own. I consider 10mg of 3-meo-pcp safe if done occasionaly and not having psychotic or mania tendency. You can take that combination but as a rule of thumb I would say don't take more than half of your normal dosages of each, I would personaly start even lower but I am not an expert on combinations. Surely lots of people can give you better advice on that. The only time I mixed it with psychedelics was after taking a ridicolous amount of 2c-e, don't remember well, like 1 or 2 mg max, and something aroung 10mg of 3-meo-pcp got really potenciated. Was marvellous, but the mania was very real, so even though really enjoyable and insightful, not something I am going to repeat in a long time...if ever.

Ah ok sorry I misunderstood. I thought you were saying combining with 5-meo-mipt in particular would be more risky than lsd or 2c-b.

I am definitely anticipating a lot of synergy and my default in this type of situation is to take a half dose of each. It's crazy that you got so much potentiation with so little 2c-e but you were already on a full dose of the 3-meo so that does make sense.

Could someone explain how 3-HO-PCP/-PCE compares to 3-MeO-PCP/-PCE, as i know the latter very well and am still not got it how these two differ from the MeOs in general, with exception of the lovely fact that the HOs are having direct Opioid Activity, hence effects! I love the 3-MeOs a lot, just as MXE but don’t know wether it’s ok when grabbing me some of them or those new Compounds, which I begin to think are even more interesting after reading things like 3-HO-PCP is MXE 2.0 and that’s almost if not completely way too good to be possible as I think - but hey, the MeOs are on par with MXE too, different but also not, with one being a fully functional damn clean and unique Uber-Stimulant when used with Caution, no downsides to it and a long afterglow almost greater as the actual effects are, and the other being a tad bit less functional and useful as next-generation Upper but on the other hand having a psychedelic edge to it, making it more entertaining and fun of some sorts, including the most awesome afterglow ever that persists up to a week after dosing - and it’s so close to MXE as it gets and making it’s disappearance bearable, i.e. 3-MeO-PCE - with MXE as one and the -PCE the other, namingly -hexane variety and the other the -hexanone (making it just about 3-4x more potent with it’s exclusive effects just as those resembling MXE, mimic or even surpass them!).

I love the afterglows you get from the MeOs really much more in contrast to the also outstanding main effects, but simply somewhat smoother with the same if not even gentle but at the same time strong push towards self-perfection and expression without acting and the look of some psychotic backwood Savage in Phencyclidine Rampage!