• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Had my 2nd experience with this substance Saturday, at 5-6mg, parachuted. Came up in maybe 20-30 minutes. Dissociation was maybe a little stronger than last time, with about the same peak duration of 3-5 hours. I didn't feel as much hypomania a last time, rather I felt entirely satisfied with my current endeavours. Not sure what the cause might be.

I was about to add that I didn't get the increase in dream vividness that I did last time either, but I think I did to some degree, maybe just not as intense. I remember flashes of a dream, but not from the night I took the drug, but the night after. I wonder if this has any relation to the decreased stimulatory effects.

This time my girlfriend joined me, at 4-5mg, same ROA. She took a bit longer to come up as she had a fuller stomach. All she really had to report was that it felt very mxe-like to her. I guess I can agree as far as the physical dissociation goes but the headspace is definitely distinct. Not as magical for one.

I tried a hit of nitrous as well during the peak which was quite enjoyable, had lasting sedative effects that really complemented the 3-meo & music. Speaking of, worth noting that this stuff makes me want to sing LOUD.

Will probably push another mg higher for next attempt in two weeks.

Had my 2nd experience with this substance Saturday, at 5-6mg, parachuted. Came up in maybe 20-30 minutes. Dissociation was maybe a little stronger than last time, with about the same peak duration of 3-5 hours. I didn't feel as much hypomania a last time, rather I felt entirely satisfied with my current endeavours. Not sure what the cause might be.

I was about to add that I didn't get the increase in dream vividness that I did last time either, but I think I did to some degree, maybe just not as intense. I remember flashes of a dream, but not from the night I took the drug, but the night after. I wonder if this has any relation to the decreased stimulatory effects.

This time my girlfriend joined me, at 4-5mg, same ROA. She took a bit longer to come up as she had a fuller stomach. All she really had to report was that it felt very mxe-like to her. I guess I can agree as far as the physical dissociation goes but the headspace is definitely distinct. Not as magical for one.

I tried a hit of nitrous as well during the peak which was quite enjoyable, had lasting sedative effects that really complemented the 3-meo & music. Speaking of, worth noting that this stuff makes me want to sing LOUD.

Will probably push another mg higher for next attempt in two weeks.

Nice description. It sounds to me like you have found the line and you had too much. I can literally go about 1mg over and I feel dysphoria. If I then stop taking more I come back to feeling good and can dose again later. I can almost guarantee you should not take more. I kept trying this chasing it like with pretty much every other drug. But this stuff you pretty much need to throw out every single thing you know about taking anything else. Redefines the rule book so to speak.

Regarding dysphoria: I had just a little experience with dissociatives when I got my first gram of 3-meo-pcp, having done yet twice and DXM once. My first few trials were dysphoric during the peak, turning into euphoria once things settled down. I attribute this to how alien the experience was to me, as I gradually learned to enjoy it.

Whether this is a taste worth acquiring is up to you.

Nice description. It sounds to me like you have found the line and you had too much. I can literally go about 1mg over and I feel dysphoria. If I then stop taking more I come back to feeling good and can dose again later. I can almost guarantee you should not take more. I kept trying this chasing it like with pretty much every other drug. But this stuff you pretty much need to throw out every single thing you know about taking anything else. Redefines the rule book so to speak.

Sorry, but why do you say that? I didn't experience any dysphoria whatsoever, was an entirely pleasant but subtle experience. There was a lack of hypomania but as I said I was very satisfied with things.

I get that this one can turn on quantities of a mg difference and that's why I'm increasing by just 1mg at a time. When I start seeing evidence of adverse effects I"ll pull back of course. I'm really not much of a chaser myself. With what kind of frequency do/did you dose this stuff at?

I'm interested in pushing this at least high enough to have a more full experience matching some of the other reports in this thread. Not sure why I'd stop at such a low point in effects.

Yeah you're good Moxious. My plan would be to scale it up past 5-6mg next time, take in the previous experience to help you know what to expect. Fair warning though, there is a 'line' that is very hard to see. Some people pass it, have a dandy time in hyperspace and come back. Sometimes though it leads to less desired outcomes. Set and setting. I highly doubt that line is below 10mg for anyone with some experience and in the right setting. 10mg is my starting point for a solid experience.

Really hit a good stride last night by starting off with a bump of coke (not a big fan of the stuff but all my friends were doing it and offered me a line), then combining half a tab of quality LSD with ~20mg 3-MeO-PCP (this is a less potent batch, equivalent to like 12-15mg of the previous batch I had). I was so energized and social. I didn't have visuals or anything like that but I felt like the acid gave a nice warmth to the experience and made it more well-rounded. Then I added a small amount of what ended up being very strong ketamine and things got real weird.

Yeah you're good Moxious. My plan would be to scale it up past 5-6mg next time, take in the previous experience to help you know what to expect. Fair warning though, there is a 'line' that is very hard to see. Some people pass it, have a dandy time in hyperspace and come back. Sometimes though it leads to less desired outcomes. Set and setting. I highly doubt that line is below 10mg for anyone with some experience and in the right setting. 10mg is my starting point for a solid experience.

Thanks for this. I would have gone ahead regardless but would have hated the nagging feeling that someone thinks I shouldn't be doing it. Will probably go to 7-8mg next time if I'm feeling brave. I tend to space my dissociatives out by at least two weeks though, and I'm getting antsy for some decent dissociation. Recently 3meo has been taking up all my trials, and I want to keep it up to get through my 'testing' phase for this substance, but something is lacking for sure that a good bit of K would be a perfect fit for.

I'm excited to try this combo with acid that everybody seems to like. Most likely will not happen until around the new year though at this rate. Also want to try it with moxy as that's one of my favourite psychs available. Can anybody speak to that combination?

P.S. Pretty sure this is my first post as a bluelighter, so that's pretty cool after lurking for many years. Huge thanks to Bluelight and its dedicated mods!

Hey, congrats. :)

I don't think I've combined 3-MeO and moxy, but regarding combining it with LSD, there is significant synergy, it'll make the LSD a lot stronger so bear that in mind. But it's a fantastic combo.

3-MeO-PCP + Psychedelics = Fucking awesome times.

Just keep the PCP dose low. Otherwise you'll end a manic mess. I use 6 mg AT MOST.

Sorry, but why do you say that? I didn't experience any dysphoria whatsoever, was an entirely pleasant but subtle experience. There was a lack of hypomania but as I said I was very satisfied with things.

I get that this one can turn on quantities of a mg difference and that's why I'm increasing by just 1mg at a time. When I start seeing evidence of adverse effects I"ll pull back of course. I'm really not much of a chaser myself. With what kind of frequency do/did you dose this stuff at?

I'm interested in pushing this at least high enough to have a more full experience matching some of the other reports in this thread. Not sure why I'd stop at such a low point in effects.

Sorry I completely misread that! I thought you said you were entirely dissatisfied oops!! Yep, go ahead as normal. And let us know how you go.

My experience with this one last night took a ghastly turn as I reached the peak of an oral dose that clocked in around 18mg. As I find happens often on these types of substances bizarre coincidences seem to pop up more often than when sober and they tend to be benign and ineffectual, but for whatever reason at the height of this trip when I was most powerfully under the chemicals spell and had retired to my bed feeling unable to make sense of any activity my furry friend hopped up onto my chest and began nudging my face and I assume some fur must have gotten into my right eye. I had no sense of time and hardly any feelings of pain/irritation would register in my state so i'm just making assumptions here. Maybe 10 mins after the nudging I could feel a gush of liquid pouring out from my eye that felt thicker than a teardrop so I got up to go look in the mirror and my right eye was swelling up with thick liquid bubbling and dripping out of my eye!

Obviously I was too altered to know what was a hallucination and what was real but it looked like there was a gash in the cornea and the liquid was oozing forth from it. In my manic state part of me believed I was going to lose sight in my right eye. NEVER HAVE EITHER OF MY EYE'S BEEN SWOLLEN BEFORE IN MY LIFE, so the fact this happened to me when I was peaking on and fucked out of my gourd on 3-meo felt like a divine punishment from God for indulging in devilish deeds(I was raised a Catholic so I guess that Christian programming still resides somewhere in the distant recesses of my mind). Up until this happening I was feeling marvelous and I was in a happy place but the trip kind of 180'd once I glanced in the mirror and confirmed my eye was in bad shape. For whatever reason I wasn't as concerned at the idea of losing sight as I should have been(being dissociated, the feeling of loss and the negative emotions were felt as if they were being bellowed out to me through a loudspeaker down a distant stretch of space by a mental observer dictating my thoughts) so I decided to just wash my hands and splash some water on my eye to rinse it out before I went and laid back down. Maybe a part of me remained rational enough to not believe what I was seeing in the mirror and just chalk it up to an allergic reaction, but all kinds of weird trains of thought raced through my mind in my state and the gash in my cornea looked really convincing. I'm glad I just splashed some water on my face and resisted the urge to perform a surgery or glue my cornea back together with some silicone or something(joking, of course).

Last edited:
Wow, as your describing this, im feeling the perspective, being on a different level when something like that presents sucks.
Im glad your story ended as it shouldve though.
It sounded like it couldve ended in something horrible like ypu gouging your eye out!

Hope the trip settled down again to its more pleasant tone....

I have witnessed the experience flip on a dime multiple times, from the 'most awesome thing ever' to 'holy fuck wtfwtfwtf' in a moment. I like to think I've learned a thing or two from the trials. Still trying to keep that middle path in sight.

Seems safe(ish) when taken orally, no more than 10mg....well, 7mg at most unless you are sure enough of things to take the 10mg dose.

I have witnessed the experience flip on a dime multiple times, from the 'most awesome thing ever' to 'holy fuck wtfwtfwtf' in a moment. I like to think I've learned a thing or two from the trials. Still trying to keep that middle path in sight.
The problem is when the addiction brain goes "MORE!" Hard limits need to be set.

Even then, i don't really think it's that safe to fuck around with stuff like this.

It seems really innocuous, but i think it's really not. Like, acid can feel like you're losing your mind, wheras 3meo pcp is pretty chilled. That's misleading though, i reckon.
I'm amazed that some people can use it regularly and maintain a semblance of normality, because you only need to look through this thread to see a few of the trainwrecks.
And a trainwreck on 3meo-pcp tends to go down a pretty deep, dark hole of confusion and delusion.

^^^

He is right. I meant to say safe(ish) like playing with fire at the 7mg-10mg range, orally a couple, three times a year.

Personally speaking, in 2014 when I used this stuff a lot, I felt like I was playing with fire literally.

Wow, as your describing this, im feeling the perspective, being on a different level when something like that presents sucks.
Im glad your story ended as it shouldve though.
It sounded like it couldve ended in something horrible like ypu gouging your eye out!

Hope the trip settled down again to its more pleasant tone....

I didn't end up getting the groove back and was actually waiting eagerly for the effects to wear off after such a strange and sickening coincidence. Of all the drugs I could think of to have my first experience of something like that on, a PCP analogue would definitely have been my last choice! If I had the same experience sober before this then I probably wouldn't of batted an eye(pun intended) at it happening while dissociated as the swelling and irritation subsided within a few days.