• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I keep treating 3meo as if it was a replacement for mxe, but I guess it isn't.

I want to hole on it :( redosing doesn't seem to accomplish much

In my experience 7-8mg is a medium dose. There's a small pleasant rush followed by going straight to a hypomanic dissociated state. It becomes rather compulsive so I'd end up stacking doses and using a good bit of 3 meo on an IV binge sometimes resulting in an extremely hypomanic state who's tail end could last for days.
If you become compulsive when IVing be careful with 3 meo. It's a lot of fun but can be quite dangerous.

I'm somewhat nervous about actually dropping this substance, been using it daily for well over a year now. The addition of methamphetamine and kratom had been significantly skewing my test results for the better part of a year but I'm just starting to realize how these three drugs truly interact and I gotta say.. I highly advise against the development of a kratom-meth-pcp codependency. It's enough to baffle even the most fluent of psychologists.

My reality has been destroyed and rebuilt so many times over, it's as If i'm standing at the top of the Eiffel tower erected atop an empty jello cup. It's really hard to put into words but I think I actually need a strong mushroom trip to reground myself or something. Very strange territory has officially been mapped, turn back.. turn back!!!! Where's the wheel on this ship anyway? Oh fuck that melted too. Gawsh..

Take care of yourself man. <3 I am watching meth fuck my oldest friend up pretty bad, and he's convinced it's not. Scabby skin, bad teeth, hollow face... he used to be overweight most of his life but he's dropped 100 pounds in like 6 months.

I keep treating 3meo as if it was a replacement for mxe, but I guess it isn't.

I want to hole on it :( redosing doesn't seem to accomplish much
3 meo PCE is much more MXE like as far as the mental trip goes.
DCK is my preferred disso to hole on. Repeated low doses can get you to MXE like state too without the euphoria MxE provides.

3 meo PCE is much more MXE like as far as the mental trip goes.
DCK is my preferred disso to hole on. Repeated low doses can get you to MXE like state too without the euphoria MxE provides.

Do you have any experience with O-PCE/Eticyclidone to compare to, Delsyd?

I do have some experience with O-PCE, though never a full hole dose. As a matter of fact I did it a couple times this past weekend, my doses were 20mg and 30mg, which are pretty high doses but did not do anything interesting for me, I did not feel as immersed in Bladerunner while watching it as I would have been on MXE, DCK or the 3meo's. I did like the tail end tho, which was reminiscent of an MXE high, with its energy and PCE touch. I think my batch of o-PCE is a little degraded or just weaker by weight because it is hydroscopic.
I'm not writing o-PCE off but DCK has pretty consistently given me deep experiences with a nice afterglow to follow.

@crashing

Hope you can wean down a bit mate, youll need a break one way or another and if steering wheel is gone, hopefully some brake juice is left.

I need to stop after 14 days of 3meopcp and some poly drug use. Nothing in comparison tho! Best of luck

The meth has been very sporadic and I'm pretty much through with it. Ultimately the kratom has been my biggest downfall and currently I've got about a week off of it. Still dabbling with the meo though, maybe 20mg per day so I am weaning off of it. It just feels like without taking a tiny bit I have no motivation to do anything productive, but i'm sure it's entirely psychological because nothing is really stopping me for being productive at this point. I took time off of work to get clean from kratom completely and I go back this weekend and am looking forward to getting into the routine of spending the majority of the day sober and saving the nighttime for any psychedelic and or dissociative endeavors.

I'm working on cutting down on the GABAergics myself, I'm 18 days into no phenibut (after years on it every other day or less frequently), and working on reducing my alcohol intake. Chilling out on drugs can be pretty hard. I want to get to the sober weeks and druggy weekends too. I'm glad the meth was sporadic, that shit can really fuck with you, worse than 3-MeO.

I ran out of 3-MeO myself, a little while back. I have a bit of 3-MeO-PCE but I don't feel the same desire to take it regularly.

Yeah, i highly recommend steering well clear of the opiates and stimulants in the present day. Given the tumultuous nature of things. The pot seems to be being perpetually stirred at rates that even the most loyal of Sears Credit Card holders are struggling to keep up with. Time to gather the remains. Get on the scrape game. Bump the jungle beats and clench down with spiritual vigor.

Yesterday after microdosing 2C-E (500ug) and not really getting where I wanted and finding the state not useful for intellectual purposes. I changed my mind and took 14mg of 3-MeO-PCP on top. That is the maximum dose I have done. I've been building 1mg at a time the dosage with 2-6 weeks between dosages.

I had never before mixed a dissociative with a psychedelic so I thought to check how the dissociative behaved during a very low dose of a psychedelic could be a good way to get my feet wet. I have already read multiple times around here how dosages of both should be reduced, but I thought due to my very low 2C-E dosage I could risk it.

The experience was really good, I couldn't really feel the character of the psychedelic at all, just got a strong 3-MeO-PCP experience. And a longer duration. A bit on my limit. I have never understood the risks of psychosis with 3-MeO-PCP but they were quite evident this time. I really enjoyed the mania state and got good insights from it. But I feel like I am touching my glass ceiling with 3-MeO-PCP. 15mg on its own might be very well my limit. And this experience something not to repeat often.

For those of you that mix dissociatives with psychedelics could you report the dosages on their own and when in combo, so I can compare the differences. 3-meo-pcp+LSD dosages especially interested in.

I once microdosed 2C-E at 2 mg thinking it would be like a stim, and it just made me an anxious mess. My pupils were slightly dilated and that made me a lot more paranoid and anxious. I also was at work. Never again :p

Answering your question, I recently did 6 mg of 3-MeO-PCP in two hours later dropped 100 ug of 1P-LSD. It was awesome, had a pretty euphoric trip. The visuals were dampened somehow, but the headspace was incredible, kinda manic but not anxious at all. What stood out the most for me was the euphoria, specially in response to music. I also got incredibly horny during the peak. Experienced significant time dilation. I would say I tripped harder, but not by much. Felt like, maybe 150 ug. But more than amplifying the trip, it kind of changed its character, but in a positive way. It was intense for sure.

^I had a very similar experiencing mixing 3-MeO-PCP with 1P-LSD (or was it LSZ? one of the analogs anyways), sooo much euphoria. I was at a show and music sounded incredible. I couldn't stop hooping and wanted everyone to watch me. The visuals were minor but it didn't matter because I felt so goooood. I think I wrote about this experience more in depth earlier in the thread.

Been messing around with 3meo for around 6 months now.

No other drug has me as perplexed and in love with it (as well as wary of my addiction to) as 3meo. Ive been experimenting with many different psychedelics for a few years now. But no other drug has caught my attention like 3meo.

I dont even know why i love it... cant explain it

Have experimented with most ROA/dosings from multiple days in a row, high doses (up to 50mgish), redosing, snorting, and oral consumption.

For anyone interested in trying it heres some things i noticed:
-can be really addicting for some people (was for me). If you are going to redose, know your plan before hand and stick to it.
-anything above 15mg for me produced a catatonic state, the higher the dose the more catatonic. (Mistakenly mixed it with psychedelics in high doses... 2ce more than once. Had a really strange experience where i did this two nights in a row and had incredible deja vu halfway thru the second night where i did the same actions as i did the night before, starting off the 3meo at midnight while still on 2ce taking a shower and a whole laundry list of other items, then 3 hours later the second night I saw it, deja vu, perspective on what I had been doing for the past 24 hours... 3meo seems to nullify the feeling of pain, so it wasnt painful)
-But needless to say complete confusion, oev and cev zooming in and out uncontrollably, partial to almost complete loss of motor skills, stuttering/incoherent words, minimal/absent memory were common/unavoidable at high doses. I mostly would sit and stare at my ceiling for hours when this happened. Do not recommend. I didnt gain much from it other than writing in my notebook more than one time things like "dont do this again" (when I do drugs it is common for me to write about my experience and note how I feel what I notice etc)
-i have noticed decreased enjoyment from drugs i always enjoy, acid/psychedelics in particular. Not sure why. Dont get visuals as much or lengthy trips. This may be because of heavy psychedelic use in general but even on t breaks, they still dont hit as hard. May or may not be from 3meo. I miss the WOW! effect :(
-when i dose properly there are very few noticeable negative effects
-every experience is so different on 3meo...
-i prefer oral consumption, hold under tongue for 5-10 minutes then swallow with sweetened or flavored drink (has a not so pleasant chemical taste). Snorting hits harder and faster but doesnt last nearly as long. Maybe 2 hours.
-oral consumption often follows this plateau pattern for me:
1. 0-1hrs: come up, noticeable within 5-10 minutes. Euphoria, loss of motor skills depending on dose. Sometimes uncomfortable.
2. 1-3hrs: second plateau. In the 3meo zone. If dose is too high its obvious here.
3. 3-4 hrs: incredibly meditative third plateau. Some of my most cherished and profound insights always happen around this time... it feels like what it would feel like to be done meditating after meditating for hours
-i have noticed a marked change in my speech over the past few months, even when sober. Using the wrong words, stuttering. Doesnt bother me really but other people notice and im sure they dont like it.
-this drug is not for everyone. Start with another disso first (or weed psychs if you have not done those yet)
-marked anti depressant effects even when sober.
-Ive been tempted to micro dose for weeks but ive opted not to do this more than a few days out of fear of possible long term damage, tolerance, knowing how addicting it is for me, and more

Oh, 3meo

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to bluelight :)
Thanks for sharing your experience. This compound is fascinating as it is puzzling (And maybe that's one of the reasons its so appealing). I've been using it weekly/biweekly on average for a year and a half now, and I still find it somewhat unpredictable. As you said every experience is so different. Sometimes the same dose has me manic and stimulated, and another day feeling disphoric and confused. Experiences for me have been mostly positive, and I use it at the lower range most of the time.

3. 3-4 hrs: incredibly meditative third plateau. Some of my most cherished and profound insights always happen around this time... it feels like what it would feel like to be done meditating after meditating for hours
I haven't thought about this, but now that you mentioned it I must say I agree. It is more pronounced on higher dosages (13 mg is the most I've done at once iirc). That nice feeling of mental clarity is indeed akin to a long meditation session. What you describe as the "second plateau" is usally rather confusing at doses over 10 mg, but after that there some zen like stillness.

-i have noticed a marked change in my speech over the past few months, even when sober. Using the wrong words, stuttering. Doesnt bother me really but other people notice and im sure they dont like it.
Oh, 3meo
This on the other hand I find rather concerning. Which kind of dosages are you taking and how often? This is usual on dissos but not after coming down from them. I would take that as a symptom of accumulation of the material in your system. 3-MeO-PCP is supposed to have a rather long elimination half-life. I would encourage anyone experiencing this kind of side effects to take a break from all dissos.

Been messing around with 3meo for around 6 months now.

No other drug has me as perplexed and in love with it (as well as wary of my addiction to it at times) as this one. Ive been experimenting with many different psychedelics for a few years now. But no other drug has caught my attention like 3meo.

I dont even know why i love it... cant explain it

Have experimented with most ROA/dosings from multiple days in a row, high doses (up to 50mgish), redosing, snorting, and oral consumption.

For anyone interested in trying it heres some things i noticed:
-can be really addicting for some people (was for me). If you are going to redose, know your plan before hand and stick to it.
-anything above 15mg for me produced a catatonic state, the higher the dose the more catatonic. (Mistakenly mixed it with psychedelics in high doses... 2ce more than once. Had a really strange experience where i did this two nights in a row and had incredible deja vu halfway thru the second night where i did the same actions as i did the night before, starting off the 3meo while still on 2ce at midnight taking a shower and a whole laundry list of other eerily similar events in the same two nights...) 3meo seems to nullfiy the feeling of pain, so it wasnt painful.
-But needless to say complete confusion, oev and cev zooming in and out uncontrollably, partial to almost complete loss of motor skills, stuttering/incoherent words, minimal/absent memory were common/unavoidable at high doses. I mostly would sit and stare at my ceiling for hours when this happened. Do not recommend. I didnt gain much from it othed than writing in my notebook more than one time things like "dont do this again"
-i have noticed decreased enjoyment from drugs i always enjoy, acid/psychedelics in particular. Not sure why. Dont get visuals as much or lengthy trips. This may be because of heavy psychedelic use in general but even on t breaks, they still dont hit as hard. May or may not be from 3meo.
-when i dose properly there are very few noticeable negative effects
-every experience is so different on 3meo...
-i prefer oral consumption, hold under tongue for 5-10 minutes then swallow with sweetened or flavored drink (has a not so pleasant chemical taste). Snorting hits harder and faster but doesnt last nearly as long. Maybe 2 hours.
-oral consumption often follows this plateau pattern for me:
1. 0-1hrs: come up, noticeable within 5-10 minutes. Euphoria, loss of motor skills depending on dose. Sometimes uncomfortable.
2. 1-3hrs: second plateau. In the 3meo zone. If dose is too high its obvious here.
-this drug is not for everyone. Start with another disso first (or weed psychs if you have not done those yet)
-marked anti depressant effects even when sober.
-Ive been tempted to micro dose for weeks but ive opted not to do this more than a few days out of fear of possible long term damage, tolerance, knowing how addicting it is for me, and more

Oh, 3meo
Wow, you describe the fun of playing with 3 meo pcp, perfectly.

I have used 1 grm over about 20 days, had a break of 6 months and 1/2 way through another 1grm.
Im discovering what you have described, except i have mi xed with either weed or low aphp doses instead of psychedelics

christ that's a lot.
i got 5g years ago, and still have most of it left. it's equally wonderous and sorta firghtening i think.
i tend to do it irregularly, and take (inadvisably) high doses.

it's like it completely shatters your consciousness, and as the pieces start falling back into place, i get some pretty astounding revelations.
i don't take it as a functional stimulant, i do it as a psychedelic dissociative and generally focus on music. it's sensational for that.

i've never had any desire to take it more than once or twice a month.
sometimes i'll do it a few times in a couple of weeks, then leave it alone for months. for me it has no addictive potential, really - i can take it or leave it (which is not typically what i'm like with drugs - if i have weed or opiates around, for instance, i'll take them)

while it sometimes gives me wonderful reassurance that i'm on the right track in life, other times it brings me very close to an understanding (and acceptance) of my own mortality, much like a traditional psychedelic.

unlike a lot of psychs though, as much as i enjoy the afterglow, i don't necessarily feel like i've done something that's gentle on my body or mind. i kinda worry about the potential neurotoxicity of the stuff.

it can be insanely beautiful - but also just insane.

the only time i took too much, i was staying in a hostel, and had to check out by 10am and catch a flight later that day. i had stupidly taken all of the small stash i brought with me - which was probably something like 60mg.
it was fucking terrible. i had no sense of self or ability to function in any way. how i managed to actually get home safely i'll never know. i was alone at the time, but managed to call a friend, and she came and took me out to a cafe that had couches and a cruisy vibe, and we ate and drank coffee, til finally i was able to get to the airport.
one of the stupidest things i've ever done - redosing with a head full of 3-meo-pcp - and downing the whole lot.
i'm amazed nothing really bad happened - but i'm thankful that the dissociation eventually passed.
it's the only time i've fucked up with this stuff, because it does scare me, and it was only my dissociated state that led me to do such a recklessly dumb thing.

lesson learned, but i'm grateful it didn't cause any permanent damage - or worse.
i've known people that have ended up getting sectioned and locked up in a psych ward from this stuff. it really deserves a lot of respect.

I agree with all what you said. Not addictive potential for me either, and I am known for my addictive behaviours. Dissociatives and serotonergic psychedelics are the exceptions. I kind of feel concerned about people abusing this stuff. My impression is that it should be treated with utmost respect. 1 gram in 20 days is asking for trouble. As high doses are.

I don't like the small dosages (under 5mg) I don't get revelations there and I don't find it pleasurable.

I own less than a gram and it might outlive me. Extremely good revelations value for the buck.

Agreed that a gram in 20 days is a shit ton of 3-MeO-PCP, I don't even think I could manage to do that if I tried. Even when I was dosing many days out of the month, it would take at least 4 months to go through a gram.