• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I went further than any classical psychedelic has ever taken me, including DMT. thousands of years of experience in a few short hours; half an eternity in a formless void of pure energy, countless realities would emerge, converge, and dissipate, each with its own laws of physics wildly different from our own. Toward the end I felt like I was creating them. I was disappointed that I had chosen to return to Earth.

(mobile, can't edit)

That may sound really cool but for most of the Purgatory stage (formless void of pure energy) I was in a state of near complete ego dissolution, it took a looong time (subjectively) to realize that I had an I, if you get what I mean.

Then once I came out of it all, I experienced temporary aphasia and major difficulty with muscle control and had to be given help to get back to my tent. All very embarassing for me.

I just had one of the most powerful trips of my psychedelic career after dropping about 28mg of miprocin with some re-circulating 3-meo-pcp in my bloodstream. Was going to predose with some fresh powder but i'm glad I didn't, whatever was left from the dose I had the day before was PLENTY. I didn't even feel like tripping and had to fight against mental apprehension to do so as I was exhausted from the dissociative mind fuck I endured prior but had a hunch that an amazing synergy would prevail if I pushed on in my spiritually receptive state, and indeed it did blast my socks off! I'll try to tackle a trip report and post it in the appropriate thread but it was the type of trip where your intensity of thought reaches such dizzying heights that you become convinced if a good portion of people were also riding the same thought wave then reality and existence as we know it would cease, because the riddle would be solved. Existence is more or less the universe trying to gain full awareness and human beings play the lead role in that process because we're all mirrors of universal consciousness looking at different facets of itself; when the universe becomes fully aware that's when existence will collapse in on itself.

At the same time why is it possible for anything to exist? Why is there more and more complexity building upon itself? It seems like it's because it has been described as being possible through language, its been programmed into reality either through linguistic narrative and/or mathematical formula but it's always programmed into reality by some language system. Science, math and the written word are like different programming languages that all define the perimeters of what is and is not. Molecules are hypothesized to exist through language, the blueprint for the microscope is written down and described through language and a molecule is perceived than solidified into reality via understanding through language. New layers to reality are programmed through language by building on the previously created reality of molecules existing and boom! suddenly we have atoms that expand on the molecule and add another layer to reality with each new concept. The reason why so many try and fail to successfully articulate the ultimate truth is because explaining such a truth through one medium is similar to trying to make a robot self-aware, an incredible and maybe impossible feat, you can't enlighten something while using that very thing as the starting point! Some sort of bridge has to be constructed to translate meaning through two different thought forms and then get interpreted. This is the same reason we might never understand the true nature of our brains 100% through mere human thought because we're thinking through our brains, subjectivity muddies everything. Just trying to explain this ultimate truth here myself and getting fucking nowhere, proving my point...I probably won't get very far in painting a clearer picture through a more polished trip report but i'll try.

Last edited:
Hell of a post. :) I hope you manage ti put together a trip report.

Thanks for all the advicw guys. What combos other than psych + dissociative (3meow) have you found interesting?

3-MeO-PCP + DCK led to a very entertaining hole at Tipper & Friends. I was one with the visuals.

3-MeO-PCP + DCK led to a very entertaining hole at Tipper & Friends. I was one with the visuals.

Was Jonathan Singer doing the visuals? I can imagine that working quite well...

( [video=vimeo;120029519]https://vimeo.com/120029519[/video] )

How does 3-MeO-PCP bode with benzos?

I took 16mg 3-MEO-PCP a joint and about 25/30 mins later I took diclazepam 2mg. I found those two worked nicely together a nice mellow trip and decent head space.

I'd be interested in mixing the 3-MEO-PCP with some say 1P-LSD but would imagine a lower dose would be required.

Was Jonathan Singer doing the visuals? I can imagine that working quite well...

( [video=vimeo;120029519]https://vimeo.com/120029519[/video] )

Those are some dope visuals and music! I know what to put on my next trip :)

but it was the type of trip where your intensity of thought reaches such dizzying heights that you become convinced if a good portion of people were also riding the same thought wave then reality and existence as we know it would cease, because the riddle would be solved.

Well.. heh, you see, I always get to this point and-.

No tolerance: What dosage for IV to produce a low/medium experience?
I'm going to try 7-8mg.

Anyone know what the Oral BA is?

Edit: whoaaaaaaaaaaaa. 6mg IV... whoaaaaaaaaaaa...... I feel dissociated.

Last edited:
It just keeps rising and rising and rising. I cant see. Wtf.

I forgot how intense and bad dissocatives can be

I am sooo numb. Its crazy. All over

Last edited:
Hohooooo 7mg IV, goddamn dude. Let us know after how it was. I can't imagine.

Hohooooo 7mg IV, goddamn dude. Let us know after how it was. I can't imagine.

I mean, I scanned a few reddit threads and concluded that 5-7mg would be a good starting dose, but it's all relative to that particular poster's tolerance.

Yeah it was just... too crazy, I dont know what the point of an experience like that is, because you're not going to get into a hole, so what are you left with?
Eventually I had to take piracetam to abort mission, and hooray, now I can think again.
Yeah it was crazy. Never again lol.

I didn´t know piracetam would abort dissos, but makes total sense. Someone in the room knows if it works for the insomnius long trail of O-PCE?

If you really wanted a "low/medium" dose then 5-7mg would be perfect... orally. I know we say this all the time but do not underestimate this substance. Start small and work your way up carefully. It WILL bite back if you don't treat it with respect.

In my experience 7-8mg is a medium dose. There's a small pleasant rush followed by going straight to a hypomanic dissociated state. It becomes rather compulsive so I'd end up stacking doses and using a good bit of 3 meo on an IV binge sometimes resulting in an extremely hypomanic state who's tail end could last for days.
If you become compulsive when IVing be careful with 3 meo. It's a lot of fun but can be quite dangerous.

I haven't found any interest in oral ROA. It was kinda boring! I prefer the rush of snorting and the shorter duration, oral seemed to last forever.

I prefer oral, I commit to the experience like if it was LSD (and usually add LSD to the 3-meo, my favourite combo after 2-oxo-pce + 4-ho-met)

Snorted it is a more grounded, lackluster experience. Useful for partying or a more social setting though, oral is a more powerful experience that I prefer to take alone in my room.