• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I'm in love with what I call the 'blue' material and the smells it triggers. At first it stings a bit- one of my friends says it smells like 'new car smell', in a pleasant kind of way, faintly like the offgassing of VOC. From there continues to play with the olfactory system producing new and enhanced smells. One of the products, when the alignment of energy is just right, smells like the most beautiful dreamy scent I can imagine. Visually and conceptually it puts me in a space I can only describe as being on a fluffy cloud at the gates of heaven. Seriously, wish I could bottle that up and make it an incense!

As for this questionable material, at this point I don't feel it is worth testing. It is most probably inert. Any effect I thought was 3meo yesterday was likely a combination of placebo mixed with some kratom and exercise. No results today upon further inspection. Closest thing I can equate the material to is DL-phenylalanine, in appearance, water solubility, taste, and its subtle effect.

ok so tolerance is becoming an issue. I eyeball my doses and my usual doses arent hitting me hard and ive gone through about 400mg of the stuff in the last two weeks. How long does it take for tolerance to go down???

Two weeks after a run and I'm back to square one, or up to a month if I've been on a '3meo hookers and blackjack' bender.

Every time i try and go on a 3meo and hookers bender i end up disputing mutlipld sketcny offshore sex cam sights on my Cc. Got $150 dropped outta $200 bc I had fhe balls to call cust service and threaten chargebacka.

I'm discovering netti pots are the best thing in the universe for 3-MeO insufflators. It clears out the passageways with epic snots.

I couldn't sleep a fucking wink last night. I had myself a little party, on 3-MeO-PCP, O-PCE, and 4-Aco-DMT (and kratom toward the end). Would it be a terrible idea for me to take a TINY bit of 3-meo-pcp before work today, to help alleviate the effects of sleep deprivation? I will also be taking more kratom, but that is just as likely to make me tired as it is to help keep me awake.

After hitting it hard like that, the next day would require me to come down a bit more smoothly if I needed to be on my game, and another bump of 3-meo-pcp for good measure is just the ticket in my experience.

After hitting it hard like that, the next day would require me to come down a bit more smoothly if I needed to be on my game, and another bump of 3-meo-pcp for good measure is just the ticket in my experience.

Cool. I just took like 5 mg orally. I hope it's not too much. I wound up taking like 20mg last night. My disso tolerance is so fucked. But I'm going to be at work so I'll probably be more sensitive to any alterations than I was all comfy alone in my room.

not wishing to jinx you or anything, but i have to disagree that dosing another 5mg is 'just the ticket' for going to work. 3-meo-pcp really messes with my ability to articulate myself, speak properly and formulate words.
even quite a few hours after i feel like i've returned to base line.
i have no problem writing or formulating coherent sentences, but somewhere between thinking what i want to say - and forming the words with my mouth/tongue/vocal chords, the signal gets scrambled, and i spit out a bunch of slurred, whispered or garbled speech-like sounds.
i'll feel like i'm more or less completely sober, until i have to interact with someone...and find that i can't string half a sentence together. it can be deceptively subtle IME.

i hope your job doesn't require too much verbal communication. or operating heavy machinery, for that matter.

i really wouldn't recommend taking dissociative at work, the afterglow should be more than enough to get you through the day. note also that 3-meo-pcp is thought to be reabsorbed by the bladder, and can stay in your system for a really long time.
taking additional doses can have a cumulative effect, much more than other classes of drugs, at least as i understand it. again, not wishing to scare you, but this really isn't a 'hair of the dog' to help you get through the day sort of drug. at least, not the stuff i've had (i get strong dissociating, psychedelic effects from the batch i have - it doesn't make me manic, and i wouldn't call it stimulating, except in it's insomnia-inducing effects)

wishing you the best, but i really don't think taking more is in any way advisable. could be a terrible idea, but this drug is pretty unpredictable. sorry i didn't see this sooner to reply in time.

please let us know how it went...

fwiw - many of these novel arylcyclohexamines seem to be negated - even blocked - by certain nootropics.
i once took a hefty dose of MXE after taking noopept, and it completely stopped it working. something to do with the NMDA receptors i think - but that's off the top of my head and io don't know the mechanism.

i on't know if this would be a safe way to counteract the after effects of a big night of 3-meo-pcp or other dissociatives, but i just thought i'd throw it out there. be curious to know what thoughts people have on this idea - as i say, i have no idea if it's a safe thing to do.

Last edited:
Well, shit. Hopefully I'll be alright. My job does require a lot of "how are you doing today? Did you find everything alright?" Since I took it orally, it could take like 90 minutes for me to feel it right? It's only been an hour since I took it. I'll let y'all know how it goes. Would etizolam work to cancel it out at all?

A benzo wouldn´t cancel it, but a racetam partially could. Tell us how it´s going, this is quite interesting to know.

I don't have any racetams. I am speaking fine as far as I can tell. No ones said anything. I feel kind of irritable, though

I stuttered like Daffy Duck after even small doses of this chem. Embarrassing in public.

It's been two hours since I dosed. How long until I can rest easy knowing its had all the effect it's going to have?

If your tolerance is as high as you claim I think you'll be fine. In the final month or two of my use with this chem I was dosing before work in lieu of caffeine and functioned perfectly fine. I don't recommend this but that was my experience.

I'm pretty sure if I was fine. I was a little nervous at the beginning of my shift because I was scared I'd get too fucked up. But after nothing happened, I chilled out.