• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I've totally sworn of this stuff now. For me, it got really anxiogenic and confusing, just racing foreign thoughts and crazy risky behavior.

3 meopce may be the way to go, it doesn't seem as manic. But these dissociatives are getting disturbing for me. I feel empty and weird and somehow amoral.

I think the trend towards flippant daily use is troubling with this compound.

Way off topic by this point but I have tunes on SC, bandcamp and archive.org, and videos on vimeo and youtube, under the name Vostek. PM me MSK we will get the meow going

Clear your PM inbox mate, you are full ;)

Back on topic, this one is not really for daily usage, I learned that in the hard way. I rarely take it now. Some 3-meo-pce arrived and it replaced 3-meo-pcp as my goto disso for a creative, productive experience.

Still, any disso is good for daily usage, from K to the 3-meos and 2-oxos, including the -phenidines. Any drug is for daily use though, You are fucking yourself no matter if with 3-meo-pcp, coffee, beer or tobacco. Of course 3-meo seems more dangerous to your health than those other drugs, but the point is that if taken responsibly, I don't see this one doing more harm to you than whatever other drugs.

Last edited:
The problem is restraining one's use to responsible limits. It became much too easy for me to ignore the limits I had set. I ended up flushing over 2 grams because even though I still believe that it has the possibility to do a great deal of good when used wisely, I had reached a point where that ideal and my reality had diverged.

I know it has been said many times already, but please show this chemical the utmost respect.

I'm starting to this stuff just isn't me. The dissociation feels cold and clinical, it's not dyspeptic but there isn't any euphoria, the universe doesn't appear to be filled with new.meaning they way other dissociative alter my thought process. It lasts so fucking long and I feel stupid the next day, have difficulty spelling, etc. I'm very disappointed. I am not going to flush it or anything and I'll probably keep experimenting until what I have is gone but I'm not sure I'll be buying anymore after unless it winds up growing on me.

I'm a firm believer, this stuff literally saved my life. In so many ways...

10-15mg line to start the day. This stuff is better than nothing, but I can really get into a "fuck it I will do anything mindset" too easy on this.

I went through a gram of 3 meo pce and I liked it more, but o pce is still way better than both. Waiting on my 500mg o pce so I can stop doing this every day.

Plus it raises tolerance badly, and ketamine a week or so from doing 3 meo pcp seems like a waste. I really wanna start IMing ket, but once I get past my needle phobia Ill end up with a bag of fent/fent analogue on deck and kill myself on a whim one day.

So beautiful today. Like 65 when it was 85 two days ago. I think I am going hiking

10-15mg line to start the day. This stuff is better than nothing, but I can really get into a "fuck it I will do anything mindset" too easy on this.

I went through a gram of 3 meo pce and I liked it more, but o pce is still way better than both. Waiting on my 500mg o pce so I can stop doing this every day.

Plus it raises tolerance badly, and ketamine a week or so from doing 3 meo pcp seems like a waste. I really wanna start IMing ket, but once I get past my needle phobia Ill end up with a bag of fent/fent analogue on deck and kill myself on a whim one day.

So beautiful today. Like 65 when it was 85 two days ago. I think I am going hiking

I agree with liking the pce's a lot.more. opce and 3meopce are like apples and oranges to me though. Have you tried combining them? Fucking fantastic synergy.

Recently tried 3-meo-pcp for the first time after coveting it for over a year, and I can't believe what I've been missing out on. I'm completely blown away. I don't want to go into too much detail but it was by far the most magical and healing drug experience I've had in years, possibly ever. Like my first experience on dxm years ago, it changed my perception of myself in a very positive way and I feel far more at peace. I had the fluffy white batch and it didn't feel stimulating or manic at all, and I did stagger my dose, but ended up doing a pretty decent amount throughout the night. I don't want to do it again for a while if only to not lose the magic, but all I can say is wow.

That's great. <3 It's definitely a pretty special drug.

the after glow of 3meo is better than the peak as a high to chase in my opinion. I so wish I could take a drug and instantly be in the afterglow....that would be a drug as addictive as cocaine or opioids

I'd dose really low (5-10mg) 2-3 times throughout the day for that continued afterglow thing, leads to mania after a few days easily though.

Haha wow, 10mg to me is far from low, 10mg is a strong experience, even one dose of it. When I do 2mg bumps I can go for days without mania happening, except a light hypomania that leaves me entirely sane.

Checkmate! 1-3mg 2-3 times a day may be more appropriate. Unless you're trying to gamble with your freedom, and that's another whole co-dependency issue that's far too boring to discuss.

I've never even played poker though, so i certainly can't afford to be gambling.

Man, I'm bummed. Everyone else loves this shit so much and it just leaves me feeling apathetic and dumb. :(

it just leaves me feeling apathetic and dumb. :(
That's what happened to me in my last 3 trials. Instead, my first 3 trials were truly amazing. It is like it doesn't hit me properly anymore. It is very strange... I was away for 6 months far from my stash, I came back really looking forward to get into 3-meo-pcp land and...boring...I am just giving it a very long break to see if the magic comes back.

And tolerance for sure is not and issue. I thought maybe it has degraded, but the only possibility is that 3-meo-pcp doesn't like perfect and freezing storage conditions. So my head is main suspect.

Last edited:
tested something new today, supposedly 3-MeO-PCP, from somewhere in China. Tasted much different than any I've ever had. It was the LEAST taste of almost any RC I know of- none of the 3meo bitterness. If this is analytically relatively pure material, then the batch variance is potentially much greater than I thought. It could be a legit synth but heavily diluted; I finally got something reminiscent of 3meo energy after taking 40mg orally (I titrated). I don't know how to go about purifying if it is indeed heavily cut. Tolerance shouldn't be an issue because it has been 2-3 weeks since using it. Anyway I could speculate all day. Probably worth doing a lab analysis on this...

Wasn't there a volunteer to test this at Energy Control? Not sure who tested Xorkoth's samples or where but hey I wouldn't be opposed to another submission... would be interesting either way. :)
I guess I wouldn't mind getting it tested for you, but now that I think about it... it wouldn't be so great regarding forum rules. Am gonna need another ruling on this, if it's worth the whole HR benefit of more information and the trust that it's alright to make an exception for this... iirc Xorkoth got it tested not via the forum??

3meo pcp has the weirdest flavor intranasal. Like a fucked up chemical god i wanna gag and puke taste
even off 5-10mg. Worse than any other disso IN ive ever tried. Ive got two batches. I needa dig out my second and sed if its got the same taste. I went through a few g's before this, but never sniffed ot so I am not sure if it is batch dependant. Its def 3 meo pcp tho.

Also, finalky did enough of this to hole. Was at my brothers the other night, watching movies after a day of hiking with ~500ug DOC and many bumps of 3 meo pcp. Around 2am I was just in the zone, doing crazy yoga/asana flows, holding weird as fuck positions and they felt so good. He got pissed (i swear, he feels the drugs I take somehow, and when I take 3 meo pcphe doesnt seem to like it/gets in weird moods). I somehow lined out probably 30-50mg, sniffed it. Came to in his bathroom at like 7am after thinking I was dead for 5 hours. Come out like "wtf happened" and he just looked pissed and was like "go to sleep dude".

Would not reccomend.

Last edited:
I never found 3-meo to be nasty whatsoever, interesting...

Solipsis, if you can help with testing I say go for it.