• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

This white crystalline batch of meo is much more mongy and psychedelic than my tan batch, which is speedier and more manic. I prefer the white batch personally, but it's good to know we've got options.

I think I broke myself with this material, for how long can a +++ linger? Been dosing high regularly and on days I didn't I would do a few teeny bumps for productivity purposes

EDIT: Jezus why did this post have to be posted at 13:37. My consciouscnes is haxxing da intwerwebz

Last edited:
I think I broke myself with this material, for how long can a +++ linger? Been dosing high regularly and on days I didn't I would do a few teeny bumps for productivity purposes

EDIT: Jezus why did this post have to be posted at 13:37. My consciouscnes is haxxing da intwerwebz
Forever + (infinity minus 1) divided by zero.
I think that means you will eventually be fine, but you can never totally go back to a previous state because of the whole timey-wimey law-of-entropy racket. Your consciousness spectra and grey matter soup could be modulated in fantastic and scary ways that are hard to change without such a unique 'molecular swiss army knife', but the question of whether this tool can make swiss cheese out of one's grey matter 'a la' Olney's Lesions is speculative.

To actually answer your question (the comic relief should help heal and ground you, so keep seeing the funny side of life), you should be near baseline in a few days to a week. A month or two after that you'll be feeling 'dead sober' wishing you had some more 3meo to break yourself again (or is it simply breaking one's ego so the spirit can run free?)

I was going crazy for a sec, but I found the key and it's beautiful

Not having diner with my mom tonight though...

EDIT:

But it's time for a break yeah?

Last edited:
3meo is sometimes a schizophrenia simulator if you take too much

Yeah when I have kept my runs going long enough, past 5 days, I start to feel a little unhinged. I don't like that feeling, it's a little alarming. I can remember sitting at my desk, trying to work, my head just whirling with noise.

This batch hasn't been able to produce that prolonged hypomania for me yet. I haven't been feeling compelled to take it multiple days in a row, instead I've been taking somewhat larger amounts in single nights and having really nice, euphoric and more dissociated-style experiences. I'm almost surely going to take some tonight at a show I'm going to. I enjoy this, but I wish I had the other batch too for that sort of effect as it's primarily what I want from 3-MeO.

This white crystalline batch of meo is much more mongy and psychedelic than my tan batch, which is speedier and more manic. I prefer the white batch personally, but it's good to know we've got options.

You're talking about the batch I'm talking about, right? Yeah, definitely more psychedelic, right? I'm curious whether you get the hypomania from it. I can't seem to get my brain to like me taking low doses throughout the day for multiple days.

I'll take some too today before going to show. It's been 3 days since my 3meo hole experience which was divine.

The two batches are pretty different effects wise, although they share some staggering similarities. It's almost like the tan batch is "hotter" and the white batch is "cooler". I like both batches, both are mega potent active at 1mg. Effects take a very long time to fully settle in, doses can be titrated up to 30mg + over the course of several hours at which point it becomes incredibly ayahuasca-like from what I can tell. Entering the hole accidentally is very easy and almost always happens eventually. Typically a sober like state is achieved after sleep but the effects can tend to pick up where they left off upon re-administration. I may mix the batches and test the results.

Its safe to say that I use this substance functionally everyday with very little side effects. I go into a mild psychosis maybe once a week at which time i quickly become aware of the psychosis and it usually only lasts 20 minutes or so. This is when i feel like everybody is watching me and my whole life was a setup, which is a notion i've been having since birth either way.

More to come.

The only side effect for me has been mania. I recognize it and it has been helpful actually but too much is too much sometimes and I need to take a break. Last time I was really manic for 2 days after last dose, I don't know what would have happened if I had taken more. Now it's time for a longer break after consuming almost 2 grams of 3meo this year.

Well, feeling rather normal today =D I'll write a trip report about this experience when I have the time, but wow damn. Amsterdam dance event was happening and didn't have to take any drugs all weekend, though I got pretty crazy when I was by myself.

Take care, Crashing, I thought I was in control too

Last edited:
The only side effect for me has been mania. I recognize it and it has been helpful actually but too much is too much sometimes and I need to take a break. Last time I was really manic for 2 days after last dose, I don't know what would have happened if I had taken more. Now it's time for a longer break after consuming almost 2 grams of 3meo this year.
mania, once detected, helped me to sort out a mild depression in the same way LSD has done in the past. 3-meo is the teacher of dissos :)

3-MeO-PCP is among the best writing enhancers for me. I get that slightly dissociated/free association thing, without a reduction in mental or physical functioning, and it always helps me to get into closer access with past memories, allowing me to relive them and thus describe more fully. The hypomanic edge makes me feel creative with my word choices. I'm working on writing a TR for a reallyimpactful trip of mine from over a year ago, I've been meaning to write it for a long time but I could never really get a start on it because it's a hard one to describe. Well, last night I decided to take a couple of bumps of 3-MeO and give it a try, and it's coming along swimmingly. :)

Well, last night I decided to take a couple of bumps of 3-MeO and give it a try, and it's coming along swimmingly. :)

Hey, we don't use swim here! :D

To those who are taking this frequently - how is your sleep quality? I've found 3-MeO-PCP to be a relatively functional dissociative, but felt like it always disturbed my sleep patterns. I'm not using other drugs at this point so I'm wondering what would be the best course of action here. I'm thinking of trying small doses in the morning and riding it throughout the day, then possibly taking melatonin later if I'm still feeling restless (although melatonin sometimes makes me feel groggy/depressed the next morning). I'm hoping the urge to redose doesn't interfere too much.

There's been many times where I've tried this sort of regimen before and found myself redosing after 6pm and being unable to get to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid this go-around.

I've slept well on it and usually can fall asleep 3-4 hours after last dose (nasal) especially with melatonin. No problem waking up either, weed is way worse in that regard.

I really can't take it after ~ noon if I want to have decent sleep, but other dissociatives like K or MXE when comparing the timeframe of their action cause ridiculous trailing insomnia for me while 3-MeO-PCP is not too bad it seems. It just lasts long so to me it's fair that I have to dose early in the day.

Absolutely don't or didn't understand how you take it at night xammy but being able to fall asleep 3-4 hrs later explains it I guess.

I took a little bit of it to day though I also have taken my dexamph, the doses are clearly low enough that it's not a problem but I wouldn't want to go higher. There is some weirdness here and there and I think my bp may be on the higher end.

Generally it doesn't make sleeping specially difficult for me, but during my 4 days experiment I did notice that my quality of sleep was shitty. I woke up earlier than intended, feeling tired but couldn't manage to get back to sleep (BTW, this seems to happen to me with alcohol too).

It interferes with sleep but only while I'm actively dissociated on it, once it drops off to the subtle effects I can sleep fine. It may make my quality of sleep worse, it's hard to say, but I can drop off to sleep pretty easily.

Thanks for all the feedback. Solipsis, your experience sounds most similar to mine. If I think about it, I do recall more trouble falling asleep with MXE than 3-MeO-PCP. It's hard to say though, I was smoking weed in the past and that obviously affects sleep as well. Anyway, I think I'll keep my doses to the morning and see how it works out.