• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

So, I decided to give this stuff a little test run. I have zero tolerance and practically zero experience with dissos.
My scale had no batteries so I ended up eyeballing a tiny amount with the tip of a knife (I know, I know, I won't do it again, but I just thought "what the hell!") and insufflated it. I could feel a slight burn, so I don't think I will be snorting this anymore when upping the dose. The headspace kicked in 10 minutes later, a floaty dissociation, not unlike ketamine. No other effects noticed.
I have the tan sandy batch. I also noticed a slight chemical smell.

Keep going. Do bumps like that every 45-60 minutes until you reach a place you like. It burns slightly for all of us, but it doesn't seem to cause any acute adverse effects.

Psy997, i agree with keep going for an experienced user wanting to push it, however, i disagree with this as advise to someone new to this wonderful chem.

I would maybe try a second dose 45 min later of similiar size and stop again.

Wait another session and dose slightly more and see. This chem take at least 3 or 4 goes of someone experienced with many differing drugs to start to understand. Because it is bit harder to work out, the worst thing to do is take bigger doses. BE PATIENT, and learn through at leadt 3 or 4 successful sessions.

This is easier if accur6stely measured but still applies.
Something about 3meopcp, it really takes several (more than 2) successful experiences to start to understand.

I specifically say start, as it does take more than this to love and work with easily.

Please, don't recommend to someone that tried 3-meo-pcp eyeballing it, and without dissociative experience or tolerance, to keep doing this. This is not good advice at all.

3-meo-pcp is a powerful chemical, and abuse or misuse can lead to some important problems. Even a disso hardhead like me, with a scale and redosing just 10mg after some 5-10mg bumps, ended up in a state that I don't desire to anyone. I have seen friends having hard, really nasty experiences with just 15mg of this chem.

This is not reddit and HR should be our dogma, don't encourage anyone to do crazy stuff.

I was advocating bumps of 1-2mg every 45-60 minutes, not 5-10mg bumps. I should have added more a disclaimer, but I really don't see any problems occurring for anyone if used this way. It's simply too little of a dose each time to ever amount to a negative or overpowering experience, if kept to the schedule.

I've had some strange things happen while using large doses of this stuff, a lot are not good but this is the second time this has happened in about ten days. ASMR, ive left a link here for everyone. https://healdove.com/disease-illness/ASMR
There might be more to this mania thing than just some recreational drug users sharing experiences on bluelight.

My asmr experience could be a secondary effect because of finally sleeping after the insomnia caused by 3-meo-pcp, either way it was a very pleasurable experience

My phone keeps playing up and deleting threads when I edit them, sorry if posts keep disappearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My phone keeps playing up and deleting threads when I edit them, sorry if posts keep disappearing.

Yeah sorry, this appears to be a general bug: afaik when you try to press edit the command is not interpreted correctly and you exit the screen deleting your post. Not sure if I can speak for bluelight but at least for PD: if you are on mobile just make new posts to point out what you wanted to edit and mention 'am on mobile'. A mod should realize that when this is done within reason, when fairly big posts are concerned, an exception to the double posting guidelines can be made. I don't want to be spending my nights and holidays merging you guys' posts, but having a fairly large post disappear is bound to be much more frustrating.

I'm toying with the idea of trying this again. My trials several years ago were cut short after an IV dose of 15 mg humbled me.

One interesting thing about that experience though. At the time, I was addicted to heroin. One thing I thought about a lot while I was tripping from that shot, was how I really needed to quit H. And, somehow, I was able to not use any for three days after that 3meopcp experience.

If you do, I suggest trying consecutive low doses, much lower, like 2-3mg each. Titrate up. Although if you plan to IV I wouldn't really recommend IVing yourself over and over. I like titrating via small snorted doses. Makes it a lot more manageable, no big surprises if you leave 2 hours between doses. You build up to a great place slowly. You can go a little higher with the doses if you like getting dissociated but personally I prefer this one for the stimulating/functional properties, the way it alters your cognition and energy in a subtler way, and using others for dissociation.

If you do, I suggest trying consecutive low doses, much lower, like 2-3mg each. Titrate up. Although if you plan to IV I wouldn't really recommend IVing yourself over and over. I like titrating via small snorted doses. Makes it a lot more manageable, no big surprises if you leave 2 hours between doses. You build up to a great place slowly. You can go a little higher with the doses if you like getting dissociated but personally I prefer this one for the stimulating/functional properties, the way it alters your cognition and energy in a subtler way, and using others for dissociation.

I'm not the needle freak I used to be. I'd actually like to try it orally. Possibly IM.

My favorite way to take it is one 5-6 mg oral dose followed by a second one two hours latter.
When the second dose kicks in, the second peak is much more energetic and euphoric.

If you take it orally the come-up can take up to an hour and a half, so if your plan on redosing you better dose early in the day or prepare to be up until pretty late.

I'm toying with the idea of trying this again. My trials several years ago were cut short after an IV dose of 15 mg humbled me.

One interesting thing about that experience though. At the time, I was addicted to heroin. One thing I thought about a lot while I was tripping from that shot, was how I really needed to quit H. And, somehow, I was able to not use any for three days after that 3meopcp experience.

it has that psychedelic make you feel guilty about hard drug use property. I've gotten that from even small doses before.

I also used this to go cold turkey on fent after my taper. which it worked great fore...it definitely attenuates opiate withdrawal somehow very well.

it has that psychedelic make you feel guilty about hard drug use property. I've gotten that from even small doses before.

I also used this to go cold turkey on fent after my taper. which it worked great fore...it definitely attenuates opiate withdrawal somehow very well.

It totally does, much like other arylcyclohexylamines, have the ability to attenuate opioid withdrawal symptoms like some sort of 'grey' magic. I went through suboxone withdrawal in December using 3meo on-and-off during the first week of withdrawal. It was super spirit-lifting, energizing and anesthetic. I was singing like I never have before, soothing my heart by channeling songs from my soul that had been crying to be let out for years, but the suboxone kept me from reaching that level of personal connection. It was very bright in every way...until New Years day. I had too strong of a trip, a story for another day, and had to lay off it for awhile. I've only used it twice since then but remain off suboxone.
It was a reminder that 3meo is not as therapeutically forgiving as ketamine, MXE and friends, especially after consecutive days of use. But at the same time, it tuned my inner light right quick, and for that I cherish its power.

So much happened on that night...the crazy started before midnight on the new year. I woke up from a nap, pondering the concept of polycarbonate dreams. Visions and sounds of celebrating with bubbly drinks and fireworks, lovers embracing lovers, cliche stuff, but it was thick in the air that night. Every hour I felt another time zone in the collective conscious erupt in celebration, and this became more intense after midnight on my end as my redose of 3meo took my trip to the beyond. At one point I had a battle with my shadow and ended up with a busted lip...some hard realizations/downloads I was given by what I concluded was my higher power, that there was only one path and I need to get with the program, lest I continue to lose my battles with my shadow. By 4 or 5 AM the psychosis was becoming ever-more hard to manage. I had not been sleeping enough the previous week because of the suboxone withdrawal. My psyche was wide open to anything, and my body was somewhat weak which did not help the color of the experience. I started hearing things, like a constant 'wee-ooo wee-ooo' that made me think there was some sort of extradimensional spacecraft orbiting me, maybe keeping me safe, maybe waiting to harvest my soul if I ended up dying. LOL, like I said, my psyche went every which way, often simultaneously. When I turned on music, that helped greatly- I highly recommend some laid back grooves if you are having a hard trip, it really helps to pace it and distract the mind from looking too deeply inwards. As the sun rose and I was greeted by a new year things looked up for a few hours, until I came down from the residual high of feeling reborn and began to experience a very harsh physical detoxification process that hit very quickly and intensely. A week of drug use and not enough sleep or food, and the peak of sub withdrawal all at once, combined with trying to resolve some of the darker parts of the trip became just too much. For instance, in visions I gleaned some of the my many possible futures, including one leading to my death. On a positive note, I saw on my horizon that I would be moving back to Tucson AZ in the spring- as long as I survived- and sure enough the plans solidified just 2 days ago to leave at the end of this month. Cheers

^ thanks forsharing

I holed on this drug yesterday. didn't think it was possible but it is. It was an oral dose and i had been dosing the past 3 days prior. It was very much like an mxe hole. The gods and angels led me through a maze of the spirtual cosmos and everyone on earth was experiencing the same revelation at the same time that I was

This thread has been real quiet lately. Has it lost its luster and everyone is onto newer analogues? I agree that it can quickly lose magic for anyone who uses it too frequently. I'd put this drug in the dose timing similar to classic psychedelics- after the honeymoon, the best effects can only be achieved if used only sporatically, like once every few weeks or so. I jumped back into it a couple days ago after months of abstinence and it definitely got me to the outer realms on the first night (WOW!), but re-dosing doesn't even work as well as it used to. I took more today and it barely gave me a ping. Looks like I need to hold back for at least a few days, or more like a week. Its one of those drugs that I wish could be used semi-regularly, but the reality is that after hitting hard., it takes quite a while to get tolerance back to a place that makes it worthwhile.

I was gonna cop this but out of fear of going ballistic like last time i had a gram and upcoming piss tests for employment (I probably will have to work again at some point, I was gonna retire but SSDI is kind of low at age 30, I'll probably just take a break and work again under the limit + under the table on side) I went for the 3-meo-pce. The O-PCE made me sleep through alarm clocks, I gather the 3-meo-pce is more stimulating. I could wake up after 2-4 hours sleep no problem with the 3-meo-pcp

Yes it seems the 2'-oxo's including ketamine have a bit of a trend of being anaesthetic. Apparently because of affinity for hyperpolarization channels, going by K.

3-MeO-PCE is rather stimulating yes - gives me mad mania actually, but then again PCE itself is also supposed to be stimulating and some say 3-MeO-PCP and PCP are quite comparable.

I hated the stoning tail end of O-PCM / DCK... it was a short trip and a really long physical debilitation and shit feeling. Coming out of such anaesthesia is not usually considered recreational unless there were opioids involved, things like propofol and halothanes aside.