• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

propaganda: chasing the first hit?

I dunno if my first time was my best.

My first time doing heroin sucked. I was drunk as shit and I was doing coke and someone offered me some off white powder, yeah it wasn't coke it was heroin.

I threw up alright, I also had to take a shit at the same time. This was several hours later when I decided I liked it so much I would get some more.

The next day was horrific. I had to take a shower and hit up some listerine but I didn't manage to dry off or reallyget under the covers. My shitty air mattress deflated. I felt horribly ill for that day.

My first time doing coke yeah I about overdosed on crack. No one told me anything about it and I found it hard to stop. I ended up puking and then washing up and then getting drunk.

I have had some pretty good buzzes. If I ever chased a hugh it was that first shot of the day or first hit of crack that day. Sometimes I reached and felt it better.

So yeah I would say that chasing the first hit is a bit oversimplified to just irrational. Life isn't so black and white and neither is drug use as much as people would like it to be.

People tend to keep using drugs because they are dependent mentally or physically and demeaning a struggle like that and simplifying something I went through and telling me how it made me feel, that's not nice..... I could say other things but I don't like those cliche sayings that are not true.

I also hate when the media interviews the dumbest drug user they can find and they say exactly what Nancy Reagan hoped they would say.

Definitely not true for me. First time wasnt the best for weed, meth, heroin, and basically any "street drug" that has quality variations.

Most of first drug experiences were not my best experiences anyways. I usually have to take a drug a few times before I am fully aware and able to appreciate the full effects.

I am most definitely an addict and I can say for certain I am in no way chasing some elusive first, second or whatever high. I take drugs because I want to be high. I enjoy whatever effects I get whether diminished or enhanced from previous highs.

The first time I did opiates was the most magical night of my life. All I did was stay up chatting with strangers on the internet locked in my room but that doesn't matter. I've only been able to experience this feeling once more in my life after a couple of years clean. Very difficult to describe it's like being high but +1. Like meeting the love of your life, like having sex for the first time, everything is perfect for the first time in your life. You finally found the keys to unlock the secret of life what everyone has been looking for... or so it feels like.

Lol my 1st sexual experience was definitely not my best/favorite

Lol my 1st sexual experience was definitely not my best/favorite

Bwahaha THIS.

OT: I don't know anyone really who found the first time taking mostly any street drugs to be the best high they've ever experienced. It's partially because your body isn't used to the poison and also you have expectations without knowing what to really expect, and many people's nerves make it hard to simply enjoy it to the fullest.

I personally am literally unable to get high from eating or snorting pharms, and I haven't used needles much but the first time shooting dilly was amazing for 2 min and that's it. After a 6 week break I shot up 16mg (I have an absurd tolly, I took a break bc shooting 32mg didn't touch me). Anyway, when I shot that 16 mg I literally timed the rush. It was over 16 min and the best feeling I can recall.

MDMA: was crazy nervous the first time. Enjoyed it somewhat but it wasn't life changing. Only did it like 5 times but the 2nd to last time I took it and literally blacked out while fucking on it it felt so good (and my bf at the time was TERRIBLE in bed)

Pot: I was as big a pot head as there ever was for like 15 years. The first handful of times I smoked I bugged the fuck out and lost my mind. Paranoia was just overwhelming. Stupid me kept trying though, and after about a month it helped me relax more than ever before. I smoked all day everyday until I felt off unless I was high. I needed pot to eat, sleep, be social etc. but I kept smoking hoping to feel the way I felt the first week or so that blunts made me feel completely chill. Anxiety gone, all that jazz.

Benzos dont fuck me up. SOMETIMES, if I can get short acting ones instead of my clonzam script they make me feel calm and able to sleep but no chasing a high.

Ambien is us the one drug that I've tried to "chase". The euphoric (and embarrassing diarrhea of the mouth that I never remembered) was the most amazing feeling ever. Gave me a warm feeling inside, all I ever wanted to do was cuddle on it lolol. After a few months of taking it the euphoria disappeared along with it helping me sleep. Even after a 5+ year break i could pop 4-5 of them and feel and act 100% sober.

Methadone: never felt ANYTHING on it and I've tried up to 70 MG. Everyone I know used to nod from the 40mg wafers but I feel nada except the negative side effects

other pill opiates: most I've gotten is pain relief. Never shot any of them but the dillys cuz I don't need a bigger addiction, already get w/d w/o pain meds from taking me orally and I never got the pleasure to actslly warrant the physical addiction.

Never tried street drugs outside mdma because I know my shit life will be completely ruined as my self control doesn't exist.

Only amphetamines I've taken are adderall and vyvanse. Vyvanse did shit, an adderall just makes me chatty, a hard worker and helps me accomplish things. I do have terrible ADD though. My tolerance is so high however that sometimes I need 90mg IR if I need to really concentrate on something. Today I took a 30 cuz I had shit to do and fell asleep for 5 hrs 35 min later.

Have access to fent patches, the 100 ones but I'm afraid of them.

I think like most people, the drugs that have made me feel something I "chase" the best high the drug gave me which was NEVER the first time trying it.

My perspective may change if I shot heroin or did coke or crack but I can't cross that line. I have far too addictive of a personality.

I would however kill to feel high from taking pharms orally or by sniffing them. I'm extremely jealous of people who take half as much as me and they are high as a kite and I'm literall% sober. Meh, prob for the best but I'd love to experience the hype. Shouldn't have to shoot s ton of dillys just so I could know how ppl feel when popping pills. Jealousy is a bitch.

Tl;dr. Never chased the initial high, always the BEST high which usually occurred after 10-20x using something.

The first hit of crack. Gawd,what a feeling.
Got involved with Crack in Vegas.
Had alot of cash, met this dudes that stayed in various hotels.?
Whichever we could get free rooms.
I smoked for 2 weeks straight.?
Got plenty high,but never the effect of the 1st time.

Never did it after I left there.
I guess it was 1989...
So, 29 years I guess.

I may need to see if I can get it back after that long.
When I retire of course.
In about 2 years.

My first time with any drug is never my favorite. With the possible exception of mdma. And I've done a lot of recreational drugs (over 50). I didn't even really like opiates until I was addicted. Over time you learn the correct dose and best ROA for you, best environment etc.

It's fun that some drugs only get better with use, one example would be 3-MeO-PCP. I don't advocate taking dissociatives, or drugs in general but it's interesting to compare different classes of drugs.

With ketamine, the first few times are strange. You have to learn about that headspace before becoming familiar and comfortable with it.

I had a good year of chipping on heroin before things started to get unpleasant. I feel like during that time, my highs got better, not worse, as I learned about the drug--how to dose, what to mix or avoid mixing, identifying quality more accurately. First time was great...but so were the next hundred or so. After that, addiction took its predictable course and things got ugly.

The only drug I've done where I truly felt like the first experience was the apex of what I was gonna get from it was ketamine. The stars really aligned the first time I did ket. Since then, I haven't been able to retrieve that experience.