• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hi.

JaySummers

Greenlighter
Hey there. So earlier I was searching for what pills to use in an overdose, and it brought me here to find someone with a similar question. I know that you guys don't condone suicide nor will help me to achieve it, but I suppose there's no bad in talking to someone about it. If anyone's there, ask me anything and I'll answer

Why are you thinking about suicide? Have you seen a doctor?

Hey there. So earlier I was searching for what pills to use in an overdose, and it brought me here to find someone with a similar question. I know that you guys don't condone suicide nor will help me to achieve it, but I suppose there's no bad in talking to someone about it. If anyone's there, ask me anything and I'll answer

I condone suicide in certain situations and others here do also. We just don't feel it is our place to advise others yea or nay on a question of such importance.

Your OP is unclear to me. Are you asking for help or offering help to would be suicides?

That suicide may often be consistent with interest and with our duty to ourselves, no one can question, who allows that age and sickness or misfortune may render life a burden and make it even worse than annihilation. I believe that no man ever threw away life while it was worth keeping. For such is our natural horror of death that small motives will never be able to reconcile us to it. HUME

Hey JaySummers - why do you want to commit suicide? Also, what specifically are you wanting to discuss? Are you opening yourself up for a Q and A about your situation or just want to discuss suicide in general? Please clarify. Hope all is well.

Last edited:
yeah, we all been there. when i joined bluelight, I also made a suicide post. to my dismay, I'm still alive. it's hard man. I wouldn't recommend suicide especially by overdose. overdose is an especially painful form of suicide especially if you survive. you will be in unbelievable amounts of pain/agony I assure you. If you are not deterred, then at least find another way. overdose is not the way to go. your body will fight back!

Yeah if u ever seen someone overdose you probably dont want to do it. I see people struggling for life. Its not fun.

yeah, we all been there. when i joined bluelight, I also made a suicide post. to my dismay, I'm still alive. it's hard man. I wouldn't recommend suicide especially by overdose. overdose is an especially painful form of suicide especially if you survive. you will be in unbelievable amounts of pain/agony I assure you. If you are not deterred, then at least find another way. overdose is not the way to go. your body will fight back!

I think I read suicide by overdose alone is only successful one in twentyfive times. Not good odds.

Suicide by OD, if survived is only worsened by hospital staff if you end up there. Maybe there are exceptions but staff usually are unsympathetic because they believe that they are ordained only to help those fighting to live. (Not my personal belief at all).