• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Loosing my mind here you guys. Help if you can

2minuteSnoots

Bluelighter
Didn't know where too post so hope this is good. First off I'm a pack a day smoker, never smoke inside my house, and partake in more than my share of amphetamines and opioids, but I only smoke cigaretts, nothing else and only outside, keep that in my mind.. I know all too well the symptoms* of Amp comedians and I know this is different, it stays the same if I've been sober all week. There is an overwhelming musky stench in my house, and it's more than a smel you guys.. I feel it cling insider lungs when I breath, and no lie right when I come home I can almost see a fog inside the house when I step in, no one else notices the difference and idk if I am going crazy, and it's terrifying that they can't smell it.. I can't find any signs of mold, my AC unit is less than a year old, and no rodent infestations other than the occasional little bitch ass mouse.. No gas or Radon leaks either.. I've never had allergy or Asthma problems, but I can't handle the feeling of that air In my lungs anymore and getting scared for my family.. I can't describe how bad I wish it was just the drugs fucking with me, but I know it's not, it only happens In our house, high or sober, only inside..... Has anyone experienced anything at all like this?

No need for everyone to talk at once lol I thought the sensation was just in my house, but throughout the day noticed it developed into happening everytime I went indoors, didn't matter where, even in the car! It's like as soon as I get away from fresh moving oxygen I could feel the nasty indoor air fill up my lungs, it had me pretty upset. I spent the last few hours outside in a lawn chair under my shade tree jammin too some jimmy buffet, tryin to relax and breath without feeling that again. Went inside and it was almost gone, it tried to hang around but unless I start too worry about it or think to much it stays pretty much unnoticeable, I even had a buddy drop by to jam with and he borrowed some Pine-Sol* from my wife because he loved how fresh it made the house smell. WTF!!!!! I'm thinking it has something too do with stress, when I notice it I freak out, and after I freak out I can't escape it, so idk.. Gonna pick up a Albuteral* inhaler tomorow to keep around. I would love to know if anyone else has ever been through something similar

I've heard something similar from a heavy meth user on here especially regarding the "fog". I'd suggest laying off the tweak for a while.

I've heard something similar from a heavy meth user on here especially regarding the "fog". I'd suggest laying off the tweak for a while.

Thanks for the reply I was feeling alone ha. My old lady said the same thing but I'm not a heavy heavy Stim user, I would say barely above moderate, twice a week if it's a good month.. All this started about 2 weeks ago, and it is 50/50 noticeable on stims, the fog is Stim induced I'm sure, but you never know. Today was the worst of it by far, and I've been stimuli free for like 5-6 days now, it started progressing to ANY indoor enviorment. Then it just came with any enviormentall change, that's the worst. I walk inside I feel it, go outside I feel it, it hits walking through different rooms.. If I tell my self to relax and breath, it's nothing harmful, it goes away, but idk if I have just gotten used to it. I was think Phantosmia, but it's not really a smell,, it's like huffing a dirty gym bag, just inhaling dirty air. I'm concerned because it started before and has continued well after my last Amp intake, it definantly isn't the drugs. It's been a rough few weeks with a pinched nerve and the last 2 weeks were mentally exhausting dealing with my dead-beat. Brother-in law. I'm hoping the combo of those 2 and all the crazy CFB games yesterday that my body couldn't take the stress anymore, and went full blown over stimulation or some shit idk.. If it had anything to do with the drugs I would have popped a tab and not typed all this out on my phone. I think I'm stressed, and am now stressing over a issue caused by stress. Not my way to live bro

I hope to hear from someone with bad anxiety issues too. I have no anxiety problems whatsoever, but during one of these episodes today I bout lost my shit inside a Dairy Queen, I felt helpless, then so much anger at air inside the store lol. That's not me, but I couldn't control, luckily walked out before I started getting loud. Is that what anxiety or a panic attack would be similar too?

I've been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder but I've never experienced what you're describing. And all the times I ever had an anxiety or panic attack I never felt anger or like getting loud, I just felt like my heart was racing and I had to get out of wherever I was. I think what your describing is drug related honestly.

Well I wasn't regarding the scent/odor with anxiety. Just the store situation. I have always had the "psht, calm down" attitude towards someone with anxiety, I know it's biased as fuck but I was raised that way. I have never experienced anxiety or panic attacks, I'm not a angry or violate man either, I have a very long fuse towards anger, but can explode when I hit that point. But standing in the store I started feeling like I couldn't breath right, I wanted to get outside for some air, but was in the process of stepping to the register. So then I'm feeling stuck and hopeless and when the girl asked my order my mind had gone blank.. Now I've stood in line 10 minutes just too struggle for air and forget my dang 6piece.. I was so frustrated by everything I couldn't take it anymore and told her I'm sorry and left.. I didn't want someone behind me too say something smart and set me off. This was my regard towards anxiety, because that was overwhelming for me. And I'm close to a week stimi free, so unless it all might be lingering side effects, then idk, could prolonged moderate amphetamine use lead towards Asthma/anxiety issues? Even without the chemicals in your body? This may sound like a tweakin day, but it's a work week so no Amps.

You said it all yourself: there is no clear reason why any of the places where you experience "the fog" should have any sort of contaminated air, and additionally nobody but you sees it. It's all in your head, and seems to be induced by stress. It is very likely that it's a result of stimulant use. Give it a break and try to relax. It can't hurt you if it's imaginary!

You said it all yourself: there is no clear reason why any of the places where you experience "the fog" should have any sort of contaminated air, and additionally nobody but you sees it. It's all in your head, and seems to be induced by stress. It is very likely that it's a result of stimulant use. Give it a break and try to relax. It can't hurt you if it's imaginary!

Thats ts what in coming around too as well, cuz if I stay calm and doesn't seem hardly bad at all, and I know stimulants can give you super smelling powers lol so I'm hoping maybe that's all it is and it's just a new sensation for me, maybe I see a "fog" because I'm expecting the smell, I sure hope so. I was getting pretty worried, I know my mind and body are stable, but I'm the only experiencing this so it was making me feel crazy.. But also that's my house you guys, I'm raising my family there, I think it was a damn good reason for concern.. I'm gonna learn more about Anxiety though, maybe I just got overwhelmed in the store, but it was pretty eye opening for me, I couldn't imagine suffering from somethin like that daily