View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unknown RC, is microdosing safe?

IHateColleg

Greenlighter
So I'm getting a tab of an unknown RC from my dude, and considering I don't know what the chem is, would cutting it into fourths, and cutting one of those fourths in half, be a safe dose? I'm assuming that if the whole blotter is a high dose, cutting it up and taking one small dose would be safe.
He said it's a larger blotter square than a normal acid tab, so I'm thinking it could be a DOx or 2ci chem. He said the color of the blotter is pink, and I couldn't find any forums online that would hint as to what the chem could be. I'll be getting it tomorrow so I'll keep everyone updated, but I would like feedback as to how the BL community thinks I should go about dosing it.

If you have no idea what drug you have then taking it can not be safe. Do not guess the chemical due to the size of the blotter.

Welcome to the site :)

Well I ended up not getting the stuff cuz I was sketched out about it. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Good that you didn't get it. If you don't know what a substance is, the best advice is always to not take it. Always know what you're taking.