• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - First LSD trip report!!

sabsmitty3

Greenlighter
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BOYS AND GIRLS HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU!!! First off this was my first lsd trip EVER. I have messed around with dxm but they are in no way shape or form the same type of trip.

It all started on a monday night i hit up one of my new recent dealers... this guy was.... idk i guess your stereotypical drug dealer. He sells everything from coke weed meth molly acid ( though i never mess with the hard stuff). He asked if i want to go with him to my capital city to do a pick up and reup with him. i dont even know this 19 y/o kids name but on acid i didn't have very wise discernment..

t-0 Just put it under my tongue and it tastes metallic. So it could be a research chemical or something dangerous but i say fuck it i payed 15 bucks for it im doin it. We smoke a blunt and leave his house at 11pm..

t-30 mins. i am starting to feel like "off" i guess. He asks if im feeling it and, i say yeah. We go to his friends house and pick up this 20 some year old guy.

t-1.00 i am gettin antsy. i am fidgeting in the back of my seat. i was bouncing my legs everywhere and he asks if i was alright and i said never better. we stopped in this shady ass parking lot and, this kid probably no more than 16 jumps in the back with me. Im kinda nervous he never told me what was going on. He gives the driver (my dealer) some meth. They snort it and everthing and it was making my trip feel like the most scared ive ever been in my life. I didnt tell them but i was. After this kid gets out a cars lights shined in our face and they said OMFG OMFG A COP PLAY IT KEWL! It turned out it wasnt a cop lol. So we head back on the road.

t-2.00 i took a hit of a blunt and i felt like i was teleported somewhere. Focusing intently i see nothing but black and a multi colored dna looking thing. ( i dont know the real name for it.) It starts spinning and then i see neurons connecting to others. ( im not sure if thats what they were but, thats what i thought they were. They ask if i was alright and i said yeah.

t-2.30 We get to the city and, we stop in this housing project. It is slummy af. Really sketchy. The person in the passenger seat gets out and knocks on some house. A Guys jumps out the doors with what looked like a sawed off shotgun. The passenger gets deathly scared and falls to the ground. Then i heard the guy with the shotgun laughing. With all this happening i can barley focus on it. I didnt even care i could be killed. I dont think it would matter if i had a knife to my throat i would still be smiling and staring in an open space lmfao. Idk what they bought there but, they pick it up and we leave.

t-3.00 Its 2am i think and we stop at some young 20 year old girls house. It is still in da hood if you will but i was glad to get out and walk around. She had a beagle mix with something else. A very ugly old dog but it matched my energy. I started petting its lght brown back and holy shit its like i could taste the color brown. I pet its ear which was black and i could smell it. (The dog loved me haha) The weed was wearing off so i hit a blunt a few times and BOOM back in space.

t-6.00 We head home and i was still tripping hard. The street light were bending down to talk to me and one of them said i was going to be a pastor. I didnt know what to do.. I keep hearing these voices teling me i have to be a pastor and that would be the most happy thing for me to do for my future. I silently pray how i am absolutely through with drugs and accept Christ into my heart.

10 hours into the trip and he drops me off at my house. I go to bed and just think about everything that happened. I never did sleep for 2 whole days.

To this day i still am praying and quit all drugs!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_lifechanging
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator: