Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-MiPT/21 & 26 & 31mg) - Experienced

Rampelflik

Bluelighter
20160918 4-HO-MiPT

Setting: My place, living room with two friends, E en D.
Dosages: E; 21mg, D; 26mg, I; 31mg

All males. E is 34 years old, D 25 years old and I am 30 years of age.
I am not sure how much E and D weigh. They are shorter then I am. I measure 1,92m. E and D are both a full head shorter then me and probably around the same height and weight.

D had something to eat around 11:20, one sandwich.
E and I are sober and have an empty stomach. We all had some apple juice.

13:05 / T 00:00
We al down a parachute containing the four substituted tryptamine.

13:14 / T +00:09
I notice some very subtle effect. Nothing that can be named. Just a slight change. Maybe placebo? E says he's got clammy hands, might be his hangover. No, not his hangover after all he says.

13:30 / T +00:25
D and E notice some visuals. Some after images of the letters on screen. I definitely feel something but no definable visuals as of yet. Come-on is definitely reduced by the parachute method. The last time I dissolved it in some liquid for oral consumption and proper effects were noticed 15 minutes after ingestion. I do notice some bruxism. E is a bit twitchy and has some muscle tension. Nothing uncomfortable.

13:35 / T +00:30
E notices some music enhancement. While staring at a point on the wall I notice some drifting. Very minor still. I feel slightly nauseated.

13:40 / T +00:35
E's trip is coming along nicely. He's experiencing tracers and the letters on the screen have come alive. D and I don't have these effects at the moment.

14:00 / T +00:55
E hears extra stuff in music he knows very well. I too now have the shakes, as does D, some jitterness in the legs, tremors, that come and go. D is warm and sweaty. E can barely read the stuff on the screen. I have no problems in those regards. I'm not sweaty although the letters do tend to move a bit. But apparently not as much as E experiences. E describes some kaleidoscopic CEV's.

We make ready to go for a walk.

(20161009, This part is added a few weeks later)
We walked from my place to a nature preserve. It's just a short walk and soon we find ourselves in the forest.

Deciduous trees mostly at this point. We walk, laugh and feel inebriated. My visuals climb to a +++ state. Just slightly less intense then last time I ate some 4-HO-MiPT (the 4th of this month (september 2016), some 14 days ago). Finding ourselves on crossroads multiple times during this walk, we always choose the direction that looks most beautiful. Trying to figure out where we are without the use of google maps on our mobile phones is pointless.

D says his directional intuition only works here while he's on his bicycle... Which I found hilarious at the time.

"Hmm, I don't know where we are or how to get to where we want to go... Wait, let me get my bike of my back! Luckily I brought it with me!"

I could see it in my minds eye, him getting on the bike, directional intuition kicking in instantly! We laughed. I cried a bit.

We discussed life, the universe and everything. I remarked psychedelics mostly steer me, philosophically that is, to a kind of solipsistic pantheism. Our conclusion was that we would probably never learn THE ANSWER. And that this was probably for the best. There would hopefully always be more questions then answers. More to discover and experience in the grand adventure of existence.

Walking off the beaten path, literally, I saw a house through the trees. I knew there couldn't be one, but I was beginning to doubt. Coming closer, the house appeared like a huge farmstead with a thatched roof. Or was it a tree with very bright, white, leaves? I could choose to perceive one or the other and switch between them at will. I was still in doubt until I got within a range of about 10 meters. It was definitely a tree. It's leaves were dark green with a white hue, the underside of the leaves was stark white. We mused for a while. "Was this some sort of chemical blow-out form nearby industry. Or was this the natural appearance of the tree." Neither of us had seen anything quite like it.

17:50 / T +04:45
Back from a wonderful walk.
Visually things have subsided, though not quite fully yet. The body buzz lingers.
D had a pretty mild trip. E's would say it was a strong trip, very clearheaded fromt the get go, but maybe a bit less so when the visual aspect subsided. I would rate my experiense as a mild/medium +++. Definitely worthwhile.

18:40 / T +
I have slight headache and eat some ibuprofen.

(20161009, Additional notes:
E and I noticed that, while the substance was visually quite intense (in a good way) mentally it was very benign, almost sober and very clearheaded. As the trip progressed some mental fogginess did present itself around the time visual started to slowly subside.)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4homipt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: