• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Can I get a War Eagle!!

2minuteSnoots

Bluelighter
How bout that ass whoopin on Miss. St. 38-14 holy cow man.. I love seeing a puzzle get put together,, them tiger are clicking again.. War Eagle

Cant wait to see you boys in Tuscaloosa :)

Cant wait to see you boys in Tuscaloosa :)

I know, it could be a big one, I'm hoping we both win out, and have yet another iron bowl that is gonna have SEC championship and playoff implications.. You guys can stay in the spot light, Auburns right were it plays best, without anyone watching.. But if we had beat Clemson and Texas A&M, we would be right there in the top 5 too, lol the whole country would loose there minds

Maybe you guys will be ranked after this week? ;)

It's possible, probly no higher than 20 though, but fuck it, if Alabama wins out and so do we but win the iron bowl. Go to the conference championship and destroy records again? Auburn would sit right in the playoffs.. But that's all wishful thinking.. I'm just glad too see auburn playing well again. 2 losses to top 10 teams? Shit that ain't all that bad

It's possible, probly no higher than 20 though, but fuck it, if Alabama wins out and so do we but win the iron bowl. Go to the conference championship and destroy records again? Auburn would sit right in the playoffs.. But that's all wishful thinking.. I'm just glad too see auburn playing well again. 2 losses to top 10 teams? Shit that ain't all that bad

Well sum' bitch, I spoke way too soon .. if A&M can drop one, Auburn win out and beat Bama in the iron bowl and the the SEC, then we very damn well could have Auburn and Bama rematch in the playoffs!!!!!! What a wild Ass world

Take that LSU Roll Fucking Tide!

Take that LSU Roll Fucking Tide!

Lol bro the tide didn't beat LSU,,Jalen Hurts beat LSU.. auburn and Bama both couldnt get shit going against them, we put up 18 points in field goals too win lol WAR EAGLE

Lol bro the tide didn't beat LSU,,Jalen Hurts beat LSU.. auburn and Bama both couldnt get shit going against them, we put up 18 points in field goals too win lol WAR EAGLE
All I got to say is Roll Tide! You guys might wanna start recruiting Cam Newtons kids right now so youll have a chance in the 2035 Iron Bowl. lol.

This was the most boring Iron Bowl to watch that I can remember. College football in general seems to be having an off year, IMO. The Michigan vs. Ohio State game had the #2 and #3 teams in the country playing against one another and both teams looked average at best. In the Iron Bowl, Alabama's D looked good, but the rest of the team was a mess. Hopefully next year is better. I'd like to see some games with pass-competent QBs in particular.

This was the most boring Iron Bowl to watch that I can remember. College football in general seems to be having an off year, IMO. The Michigan vs. Ohio State game had the #2 and #3 teams in the country playing against one another and both teams looked average at best. In the Iron Bowl, Alabama's D looked good, but the rest of the team was a mess. Hopefully next year is better. I'd like to see some games with pass-competent QBs in particular.

Auburn has a good front 4 that where able to effect Jalen Hurt and keep him out of rhythm. I think you will see more of an electric attack against Florida on Saturday.

Auburn has a insanely tough defense, Jalen Hurts scored the first rushing touchdown on Auburn since the Texas A&M game, like 7 games before, the same D that finished last in the SEC last year..Auburn came into the game without our starting QB, both star running backs were hurt, we has freshman flying everywhere. I'm just glad they fought till the end, and with the defense on the field for 45 minutes, it was only a matter of how long before Bama wore them out, I'm a die hard Auburn fan, but that alabama defense is just about the best defense I can recal, it was like watching us play 2 D lines at the same time, I mean shit. Yeah we lost, but we only gave up 1 more point than we have allowed all season, against the #1 team in their house, against Saban's best team ever assembled. Congrats bama, can't wait till next year, give them hell in the playoffs. And War Fucking Eagle.