• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I made this!

A neat little piece I made today! It's just an inner working part of a folder (folding knife). But it's made from an interesting material called mokuti... Titanium Damascus.. Pretty stuff! I hear coloRed..

Edit, how do we post direct photos?

Some stuff I've made. Just a knife, and my cute little naa pug 22 magnum, all stripped apart while I was modifying It.

Now why is it that the of metal gets me all turned on sometimes? I can smell the degreaser already! ;)

Haha tpd,

It's a guy thing.... I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I'm building boy toys.. You're a gun guy to aren't ya?

Paintball marker guy (in particularly stock class and other forms of pump action), but very much dig guns too (just not shooting people). When it comes to real steel guns I prefer double long barrel and slightly smaller bore pump action shotguns :)

Cool! I'm not a huge gun advocate... But that little pug is great for in my pocket while night walking... Coyotes are everywhere...

Yup, and they're far more scared of you than you are them ;)

Poor little fellows, I love it when I can hear them singing all night during the spring and summer sometimes.

Im not a big gun guy being in nj really sucks with all the bullshit regulations but that didnt stop me from owning a sweet AR15 and a 45cal handgun of course both jersey legal.

Maybe we need an SL gun thread %)

Last edited by a moderator:
touché :)

I should have just stuck to

toothpastedog said:
guns + recovery = win!

But I have a feeling someone already has coined this phrase, likely somewhere in the Southwest, Texas or South.

The last dose,

Ever heard the term... Come heavy or don't come at all.... You're welcome to come anytime!

I've machined sites fort some of those beasts. Awesome bro!

What site do you guys use that doesn't link back to personal stuff, for sharing photos?

I normally use imgur. There are better ones out there, my anonymous image hosting-fu is patently out of date :(