• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox IV fentanyl withdrawal

Fuck I have one bag left I know I don't need to do it yet but it's killing me knowing it's there, I have a few hours to of before my re-up, and don't want to put myself in a situation where I'm out.....oh this is to much why can't I just fall asleep

This sounds oh-so-familiar. I'm sorry to hear you are struggling zoe :(

Few things feel worse in the moment than dealing with insomnia when all I just want to fall the fuck asleep and wake up to shoot some dope already!

Good/bad times... I don't miss that cycles whatsoever. Whats up with you this week?

Fuck I have one bag left I know I don't need to do it yet but it's killing me knowing it's there, I have a few hours to of before my re-up, and don't want to put myself in a situation where I'm out.....oh this is to much why can't I just fall asleep

Do you have any plans to quit (again) in the near future?

Moved to a nicer hotel down the street from the one I was living in, the place is not nearly as hot either....only possible downside is my old one was known as the PLACE TO GO for dope and crack...But I have my BP girlies and we all know working gals are spenders and pretty reliable clientele....Oh yeah, I was lucky enough to run into an old connect of mine so I got a good plug on some even better dope than what I had been moving and using (and that was some fire shit, this new is already spread news as being OD dope since starting to carry bags ​of one OD already) the key is sell twice what you use...Then you are getting high for free (or close to it, depends on the price ya can get on wholesale, I double my price for retail).... I'm delerious and it's time to fix.... My love to all y'alls

Hey Cap'n!!!!!!! How you been sweetheart I'm glad to hear from you love!

Well I just got done reading the last post and I am not proud of my stupid high rambling,but I guess its a good reminder of what the shittuens me into...Moved down the road from the cluster of hotels I was at and starting tonight is my last bag....Got some lope, let's hope this isn't too rough a kick....Got my reasons....

So, I'm writing down what I take and when, including how I feel...
April.24-.
3pm-. 3 bags
6:30 pm-. 100mg lope
9:30pm-. 40mg lope

No dts yet.... Anxious Abit... Hopeful

I think this is a very good idea!

With that much loperamide in your system, you shouldn't have to take more for at least 12-24hrs. You also shouldn't get sick (really at all).

Let us know how you feel later zoe! :)

I'm not feeling any noticable physical withdrawals, my first 24 hours since I have used has been smooth so far... I'm dealing with the boredom of not having to hustle to make sure I'm well stocked with bags, it's what I expected having kicked a few times, but knowing what to expect doesn't make it any easier to deal with....
Took 40 mg at 2pm today when I started to feel waves of RLS and creepy skin, that helped make them subside and I've been dt free otherwise....
Crossing my fingers this keeps up

So here I go again..
Unfortunately I've picked up a pretty high IV fent habit recently. This wasn't the intent but who really knows what your really shooting these days. I'm not new to the game I half knew it was fentanyl when it drew up clear so the blame is mostly mine. Yet I was still surprised when my urine screen came back 0% diamorphine...
Anywho here are the meds I have to combat this sure hellish withdraw.
Proclorperazine
Baclofen
Imodium

Will these come close to touching it?
If I were u, I would research how to make perfectly legal and cheap poppy seed tea.

The baclofen and loperamide IMO would work better than PST in dealing with fent withdrawal, but using alongside with those two meds might be helpful.

Baclofen actually works better IME than gabapentin in dealing with opioid withdrawal (they are rather similar medications however).

Since posting this thread I've detoxed a few times. From doing this I've learned that ultimately the only relief from a big IV fent habit is heroin or more fent.

Lasts two days of the worst withdraw one can feel. Pretty short hell ride...
I've tried suboxone, kratom, neurontin, xanax and learned its best just to ride this one out and let your tolerance at least fall to a level where subs can be beneficial.

Thanks for the input though!

That sounds about right :\

That said, titrating from fent to methadone to buprenorphine over the course of two weeks would definitely be a lot less painful than just stopping a huge fent habit. It would also be a lot more manageable to come down off of if abstinence is the end goal.

My boy plays with fent on top of his methadone and he has withdrawals if he doesn't take fent.

I knew people who used heroin on top of their methadone and would go into withdrawal if they stopped taking heroin - even if they continued their methadone. Using potent full agonists on top of methadone is a recipe for disaster IMO.

Loperamide is a cousin of fent... Thought​ I'd throw that little nugget of info in there, but don't get u high so no crazy ideas kiddos
Hi cj, tpd...Been a rough time mentally the last 24 hours, anxiety is at a fever pitch, but otherwise no physical withdrawals.... tapering the lope, but I got cocky and went over 24 hours without dosing and started dts...Handful Imodium took care of that, but the terrifying panic and sense of doom remains....Broke the points off the 4 rigs I have with me in my kit, dropped em down the barrel and put the plunger back down then tossed em (this alleviates the (likely?) possibility of digging them out of the trash...So, having done that and feeling triumphant, I find a forgotten emergency LOADED cotton cache, and tumbling down the rabbit hole I go, panic ensues as I try and find a long lost rig, maybe at the bottom of my purse? just cottons, right, it will take this anxiety away, make me sleep peacefully, etc etc...All those bargaining chips and logical reasoning for using run in a loop....Still trying to get out of the hole, but so far have resisted urge to take the truck to Walgreens or my dad's house (my bedroom there is a veritable gold mine of needles and other paraphernalia...So I guess I'm on the right track....I just can't handle the trapped, imprisoned feeling of doing this while institutionalized in a typical rehab-type setting....

Yeah I've never been a fan of kicking in a rehab. I want control of my own comfort meds, tv, ect.

Found plunger-less rig under bed at Dad's house....Dug one of the discarded .50mls outta the garbage to salvage plunger for found rig...FUCK. And the dude down the road called to let me know he's reupped now (I might have inquired as to the status of the food when purchasing crack yesterday.) Fuck. I'm not gonna do it....NO. I've got 6 days tomorrow. I'm not gonna do it. I HOPe.....fml

Methadone will change your life for the better in ways you can hardly imagine. I've been where you are Zoe. It's no way to live