• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What Jesus Said

That's one I forgot:

2. And Jesus greatly loved the Vedic and the Avesta; but more than all he loved to read the Psalms of David and the pungent words of Solomon.
3. The Jewish books of prophecy were his delight; and when he reached his seventh year he needed not the books to read, for he had fixed in memory every word.

Jesus had good taste.

1. A royal prince of India, Ravanna of Orissa in the south, was at the Jewish feast.
2. Ravanna was a man of wealth; and he was just, and with a band of Brahmic priests sought wisdom in the West.
3. When Jesus stood among the Jewish priests and read and spoke, Ravanna heard and was amazed.
4. And when he asked who Jesus was, from whence he came and what he was, chief Hillel said,
5. We call this child the Day Star from on high, for he has come to bring to men a light, the light of life; to lighten up the way of men and to redeem his people, Israel.
6. And Hillel told Ravanna all about the child; about the prophecies concerning him; about the wonders of the night when he was born; about the visit of the magian priests;
7. About the way in which he was protected from the wrath of evil men; about his flight to Egypt-land, and how he then was serving with his father as a carpenter in Nazareth.
8. Ravanna was entranced, and asked to know the way to Nazareth, that he might go and honour such a one as son of God.
9. And with his gorgeous train he journeyed on the way and came to Nazareth of Galilee.
10. He found the object of his search engaged in building dwellings for the sons of men.
11. And when he first saw Jesus he was climbing up a twelve step ladder, and he carried in his hands a compass, square and axe.
12. Ravanna said, All hail, most favoured son of heaven!
13. And at the inn Ravanna made a feast for all the people of the town; and Jesus and his parents were honoured guests.
14. For certain days Ravanna was a guest in Joseph's home on Marmion Way; he sought to learn the secret of the wisdom of the son; but it was all to great for him.
15. And then he asked that he might be the patron of the child; might take him to the East where he could learn the wisdom of the Brahms.
16. And Jesus longed to go that he might learn; and after many days his parents gave consent.
17. Then, with proud heart, Ravanna with his train, began the journey towards the rising sun; and after many days they crossed the Sind, and reached the province of Orissa, and the palace of the prince.
18. The Brahmic priests were glad to welcome home the prince; with favour they received the Jewish boy.
19. And Jesus was accepted as a pupil in the temple Jagannath; and here learned the Vedas and the Manic laws.
20. The Brahmic masters wondered at the clear conceptions of the child, and often were amazed when he explained to them the meaning of the laws.

That's one I forgot:

2. And Jesus greatly loved the Vedic and the Avesta; but more than all he loved to read the Psalms of David and the pungent words of Solomon.
3. The Jewish books of prophecy were his delight; and when he reached his seventh year he needed not the books to read, for he had fixed in memory every word.

Jesus had good taste.

Do you have a "proof" for that ? Like just some quotes, that suggest, that he did ? Thanks.

What do you think about "The book of Enoch" @Ninae ? What do you think about the contents ? Do you know the best version of that book ?

This guy talked about it one hour straight (I couldn't even listen for that time span =D) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmfmCdqzbQ

At least (if not more than that?) some really good "fantasy" - story. Better than most of the current novels out there. So IMHO worth a listen.

He has a perfect grasp of the Eastern wisdom, at least. But by hiding this they're hiding that there is a path for us to become more like him, too. And that has been the worst fear for the rulers of the Western world, that we would become enlightened in any way, shape, or form.

I don't really think there is some global cabal aiming to repress the 'facts' of Jesus's life. I think its highly improbable that Jesus did all that some authors claim.

I don't really think there is some global cabal aiming to repress the 'facts' of Jesus's life. I think its highly improbable that Jesus did all that some authors claim.

What is your spiritual path ? I mean other than doubting everything ?

Even Nietzsche had a technique. You just did not get it (so it seems).

I don't think knowledge about things like enlightenment have been available to the people in our part of the world until recently. It was reserved for the priest class and upper class. In a way it still is.

It's not even that long since people were illiterate. The bible was out-lawed for a long time in the middle ages. Why would you assume we've been given all the facts about Jesus' life and what he taught? I can't really see it.

I think there must be complete records somewhere and we'll probably never see them.

Last edited:
What is your spiritual path ? I mean other than doubting everything ?

You say it like its a bad thing ;) I question everything I am told. I should stop posting here really because I'm not really getting much from it and people seem offended if I question their statements. Or should I?

Suffice to say, if you start a thread with questionable content, don't be surprised if its questioned.

Even Nietzsche had a technique. You just did not get it (so it seems).

Well, you can clear it up for me obviously. Tell me what I'm doing wrong when I question an ongoing global conspiracy to conceal the 'facts of Jesus's life.

Conspiracy isn't even the right word. Why would you think we know everything about anything. Just because we live in the information-age people think they know everything. Or do you think everything about everything is available on Wikipedia?

Conspiracy isn't even the right word. Why would you think we know everything about anything. Just because we live in the information-age people think they know everything. Or do you think everything about everything is available on Wikipedia?

I never said that we know everything, in fact I mentioned the huge gaps in our timeline for Jesus. But because we don't know these things does not mean the true facts are being suppressed. You mentioned the conspiracy. I don't believe that governments are trying to prevent people from becoming enlightened or knowing the truth of Jesus, you said that.

Stop trying to paint me as closed minded as a way to dismiss what I say.

Its becoming really pointless posting here. Its become so PC. Nothing should be above questioning.

Its becoming really pointless posting here. Its become so PC. Nothing should be above questioning.

I agree. i can do without people putting my posts into their own contextual bubble. its really frustrating. i liked this site because people were open minded, now you can't say anything anymore without people getting offended or thinking you are crazy for not thinking in a box. i get so irritated that i can barely muster up a post without being pissed. i would like it more if people were more open and less 'nice'. nothing irritates me more than niceness. The box seems to be getting smaller.

maybe im just grumpy. :|

I should stop posting here really because I'm not really getting much from it and people seem offended if I question their statements. Or should I?

No, you should definitely not. You're one of the few posters whose posts I am always eager to read, even if I don't agree with some of what you say. You provide balanced and reasonably objective opinions and arguments in a very civilized manner, and that's exactly what is needed.

I haven't been on this forum for long enough to know, but I think the tendency for people to get emotional when their beliefs are questioned (especially if questioned validly) has always been the case. At least that's been the case all my life. It is frustrating, but that just seems to be human nature. I don't see how anything can be done to resolve this problem, so patience is all we can hope for.

I was raised in a Christian family but strayed away from religion as I grew. I believe in something, I just cant devote my life to the only belief I was taught. There are so many religions and so many describe roughly the same outlines. But I will always live my life by the morals the bible tries to teach. Be kind to people, honor your parents, don't lie cheat and steal or murder. Basically the best building blocks to be a good person.

I never said that we know everything, in fact I mentioned the huge gaps in our timeline for Jesus. But because we don't know these things does not mean the true facts are being suppressed. You mentioned the conspiracy. I don't believe that governments are trying to prevent people from becoming enlightened or knowing the truth of Jesus, you said that.

Stop trying to paint me as closed minded as a way to dismiss what I say.

If someone was trying to argue something in the bible was true you would say there is no way of knowing it's a true account of Jesus life. Now because you don't like the idea he could have done something that isn't in the bible you say all there is to know about his life would be known through the bible. You're not consistent.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic. We have so many threads for this kind of discussion. I happen to believe that he traveled the world and that it explains why he knew so much, but you don't have to believe it.

Last edited:
You say it like its a bad thing ;) I question everything I am told. I should stop posting here really because I'm not really getting much from it and people seem offended if I question their statements. Or should I?

Suffice to say, if you start a thread with questionable content, don't be surprised if its questioned.

Well, you can clear it up for me obviously. Tell me what I'm doing wrong when I question an ongoing global conspiracy to conceal the 'facts of Jesus's life.

Nietzsche's technique was killing the own selective rationality (ego) by actually doing the opposite of what seems to be reasonable and ending up without any rational sense of morality, which IMHO hinders the spiritual intuition.

A spiritual path based on just reading is worth nothing (just IMHO). That is wrong with doubting everything without trying the underlying practices first, which are far more important than what a person said.

In my view it is pointless to just disassemble a saying by basic reasoning without having any clue about the foundational spiritual practices. It is pointless to argue against a "theory" without coming up with a suggestion to enhance the outcome for the practitioner.

7. God's meeting place with man is in the heart, and in a still small voice he speaks; and he who hears is still.
8. And all the people said, Teach us to know the Holy One who speaks within the heart, God of the still small voice.
9. And Jesus said, The Holy Breath cannot be seen with mortal eyes; nor can men see the Spirits of the Holy;
10. But in their image man was made, and he who looks into the face of man, looks at the image of the God who speaks within.
11. And when man honors man he honors God, and what man does for man, he does for God.
12. And you must bear in mind that when man harms in thought, or word or deed another man, he does a wrong to God.
13. If you would serve the God who speaks within the heart, just serve your near of kin, and those that are no kin, the stranger at your gates, the foe who seeks to do you harm;
14. Assist the poor, and help the weak; do harm to none, and covet not what is not yours;
15. Then, with your tongue the Holy One will speak; and he will smile behind your tears, will light your countenance with joy, and fill your hearts with peace.
16. And then the people asked. To whom shall we bring gifts? Where shall we offer sacrifice?
17. And Jesus said, Our Father-God asks not for needless waste of plant, of grain, of dove, of lamb.
18. That which you burn on any shrine you throw away. No blessings can attend the one who takes the food from hungry mouths to be destroyed by fire.
19. When you would offer sacrifice unto our God, just take your gift of grain, or meat and lay it on the table of the poor.
20. From it an incense will arise to heaven, which will return to you with blessedness.
21. Tear down your idols; they can hear you not; turn all your sacrificial altars into fuel for the flames.
22. Make human hearts your altars, and burn your sacrifices with the fire of love.
23. And all the people were entranced, and would have worshiped Jesus as a God; but Jesus said,
24. I am your brother man just come to show the way to God; you shall not worship man; praise God, the Holy One.

Who knows what the real origin of these words are. But it doesn't really matter because he's the greatest master I've ever heard. I just thought these words might provide some light and comfort to those in a dark place on Bluelight right now.