Best *MILD* Stimulants For Functional Use?

slimshady793

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

can anybody tell me your experience about stimulants which are not so hard on the body? (raise in blood pressure, feeling nervous, anxious, fast heartbeat, high pulse, etc.)

I get the feeling or better said got the feeling years ago, when I had normal speed from the street. It was a very clear headed, talkative, socializing, euphoric, motivated and focused feeling. I don't know if its the quality now or just my brain which reacts different now to the drug. It was always rocks or dry speed, now its all about the shitty paste here in the EU.

I don't know if it was always sulphate what I got years ago.

Is Meth in low doses maybe what I should look for? Its not that I look for a replacement to get into addiction, just a tool when I am writing on novels, work on my internet business, etc. Things where I have to be very clear headed and an euphoric motivated feeling while on it, is good too of course.

Empathogens are no option.

What I already tried:

-Methylphenidate - absolute crap, jittery , anxious , no focus, just irritated, dysphoric, etc. - worst stimulant I ever took. Is ethylphenidate different?

- 4FA - Cant remember the experience, but its pretty neurotoxic I guess and more the MDMA effect.

- MDPV - was absolutely amazing the first time I tried it. The second time and the times afterwards were idk...like a completely different drug. Only side effects. Idk if it was another batch or the same at that time. Never tried it again. Any other things maybe worth trying? a-pvp etc?

- 3-meo pcp - in low dose it was kinda really motivating or maybe manic lol. was actually not bad.

- Ethyl Hexedrone - absolute crap too (it was a good batch from a pretty reliable vendor)

- cocaine - not my thing, too expensive for wasting it for work

Sounds crazy, but at the moment, the combo clonazolam, low dose opiates (OXY, H, or Fu-F) with some Speed Paste gives me kinda mind state I look for, just not as sharp as I wished. The clonazolam is just added because I am in PAWS, which last years, months, idk. Couldn't take any stimulant without cause I would feel too uncomfortable (blood pressure, pulse, etc)

Please don't take my parents role and teach me about how bad all this is, I know it. In 2 months I go to Australia for atleast 6 months to get away from all the bullshit here and to come clean and come back as a new person to start a new life.

Meth would be my first choice I guess to try. Can anybody else share their experience with different stimulants, RCs or the normal ones.

Thanks for reading guys!

Sorry, maybe it was the wrong category I posted this thread. Please move it if so. Thanks

Meth is a big problem here in Australia, jsyk. It's also incredibly addictive and quite hard on the body so if you're looking for something 'easier', I don't think that's it.

even coffee is hard on me, i like yerba mate alot. maybe khat or coca leaves but i have never had access to either.

Try synephrine. It's chemically related to ephedrine, but IMO it doesn't produce the negative side effects and a real tolerance never builds. It just provides enough of a energy drive without making you feel like your "on" something.

It's very potent and you'll only need a very small dosage. There is usually an extremely small scooper in the bags I buy and I only use half a serving.

The problem with meth IME is tolerance. Back in 2014 I took 20-30mg (which is a therapeutic dose) orally every Saturday morning for 3 months. It was great for the first couple of months, but the last 3 doses barely touched me. And that's from using it just once a week in very small amounts. Meth is one hell of a stimulant but it's not practical for regular/long term use because of the tolerance build up.
Of all the dopaminergic stimulants, Ritalin (methylphenidate) seems to be the safest. But since you don't get on with it, plain amphetamine is probably your best bet.

Sounds crazy, but at the moment, the combo clonazolam, low dose opiates (OXY, H, or Fu-F) with some Speed Paste gives me kinda mind state I look for, just not as sharp as I wished. The clonazolam is just added because I am in PAWS, which last years, months, idk. Couldn't take any stimulant without cause I would feel too uncomfortable (blood pressure, pulse, etc)

Pretty sure anyone would feel amazing on that combo. Amphetamine, opiate, and a benzo.. Certainly not sustainable. Maybe once a month or something would be ok. But if you're looking for a clear headed, focused feeling stimulant I would have to say adderall xr

don't have access to adder all, but thanks anyway for all the answers!

maybe its a nootropic I should look for...not something which fucks my brain

Tried modafinil?

Does wonders for many to aid in maximizing alertness\focus for productivity reasons. & it also brightens mood and increases energy... The pill in the movie "Limitless" is based on modafinil...

Tried modafinil?

Does wonders for many to aid in maximizing alertness\focus for productivity reasons. & it also brightens mood and increases energy... The pill in the movie "Limitless" is based on modafinil...

I think it's based on adderall lol. Considering the negative effects you get from continued use.

pure d-meth. NOT the racemic one. d-meth is what gives you that mental euphoria. l-meth is the garbage that gives you the peripheral side effects also sold as vick's nasal inhaler.

I think it's based on adderall lol. Considering the negative effects you get from continued use.
Hi, I am new here and don't have experience with self-medicating. What are negative effects of continued use of modafinil or armodafinil? As far as I know this is a safe, non-addictive medicine.

Hi, I am new here and don't have experience with self-medicating. What are negative effects of continued use of modafinil or armodafinil? As far as I know this is a safe, non-addictive medicine.

Incredible tolerance build up for starters. I wouldn't expect it to work two days in a row.

Incredible tolerance build up for starters. I wouldn't expect it to work two days in a row.
I am surprised to hear it. I take Nuvigil for shift work (prescribed by the physician) for over two years as needed. It still works fine, although I started to notice mild decrease of effectiveness recently.

Terminology

I have only heard the term "self-medicating" in context of addiction and abuse. I think of myself as "using" in terms of a substance having a use and I use it with self-restraint.☺ Anyways, andrafinil will make your urine smell bad and from that sometimes people assume all 'finils' are hard on the liver. There's no scientific evidence I know of that shows that. All should be fine for taking daily. I was prescribed Adderall last year and the only problem I had was tolerance. And Adderall is much harder on the body than modafinil or armodafinil.

I was referring to the negative effects of adderall with continued use, not modafinal

pure d-meth. NOT the racemic one. d-meth is what gives you that mental euphoria. l-meth is the garbage that gives you the peripheral side effects also sold as vick's nasal inhaler.

Meth in any form even D-Meth or in low doses is not good for your body or mind at all. It's extremely neurotoxic even in low doses and MDMA/MDA are neurotoxic as well.

I just drink caffeine and while that's not good for you in extremely large amounts, it's not that hard on your body despite the myths and rumors people spread about it.

I just drink caffeine and while that's not good for you in extremely large amounts, it's not that hard on your body despite the myths and rumors people spread about it.
Nothing is good for you in extremely large amounts:) I take caffeine in pills and energy drinks, as coffee upsets my stomach. Tolerance is a problem, of course. Recently I found info about "bulletproof coffee ", which is basically coffee with butter and coconut oil. Probably the trick is combining caffeine and fats, because my dad's remedy for fatigue was strong tea with a chunk of butter. Hope this is not considered a drug sourcing :)
Years ago I tried an OTC formulation with DMAA (not to be confused with DMMA), and found it very effective. You can still legally buy products with this DMAA, but for some reason what I purchased did not work, although, again, it was 100% legal. Either my body changed, or the product is not what they say it is.

I'd pass on the bulletproof coffee and get some maxwell house and organic coconut oil.

Try propylhexedrine. It's a functional stimulant made by ring hydrogenating methamphetamine which can be taken daily and is found in the cotton centers of Benzrdrex inhalers.

If you want more of a kick in the ass, try 2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane (the IUPAC name for methamphetamine). However, you CANNOT use meth effectively without two day periods of proper nutrition and copious sleep to catch up brtween 3 day runs in my experience and would be CRAZY to attempt to.