Best *MILD* Stimulants For Functional Use?

Monster kills me lol.

For me, a simple cup of black tea works pretty well. I've also found modafinil, atomoxetine and sibutramine helpful in the past.
Sibutramine destroys my appetite and that's about it. Also makes me feel funny mentally. Kind of "dull" so to say.

Dexedrine gives long lasting effects with less stress on the cardiovascular system. Aka dextroamphetamine.

I was going to suggest this myself. Haven't done it since high school but it's fairly safe to use long term, seems to have a bit more of a kick and focus to it than ritalin and it lasts for a good while. Just had my first experience with meth and I don't recommend it. It's pretty great mind you, but I could tell the first time I did it that it is not sustainable and INCREDIBLY hard on the body. Neurotoxic, caustic, basically destroys everything it touches. Tongue, throat, lungs, skin, teeth, gums, you name it and meth will eat away at it. Not to mention your brain chemistry. Anyway I second Dexedrine - don't do meth. I regret it immensly especially since I've started writing music again after 4 years of writiers block (also 4 years clean) so I now associate meth with my creativity. That's not a good place to be. If you're going to tie your work/art to something don't let it be meth for the love of God. I've only done it a handful of times and swore this is my last and I hope it is but we'll see what happens.

I think provigil is far superior. It basically has the opposite effect of benadryl, and has no effect on your cardiovascular system.

If you really get into the gear lifestyle, heavy cardio should be a part of your routine to keep your heart healthy and keep your fat down. Most gear increases your blood pressure, some directly, others just by increasing RBC.

Many bodybuilders have died from running tren long term and doing cocaine and amphetamine on the regular.

It's not worth it. You should be pumped from most gear. Provigil will help you drag your ass out of bed at 5am and hit the gym and not get tired when you're at work.

I think it's based on adderall lol. Considering the negative effects you get from continued use.

You can cycle the medication with other nootropics and the side effect profile is minimal if used correctly.

I have not used it yet,but will be getting soon.

Phenylpiracetam is also a nootropic with stimulant properties.

Check out nootropics and racetams.

This is IMO and YMMV.

vyvanse or concerta ..... adrafinil is a legal version of modafinil, but those drugs never did much more than coffee buzz for me.

Modafanil or other various eugeroics for physical stimulation/motivation, ephedrine, clen or other beta agonists if your body can handle and you have no heart issues. I do not recommend any amps etc; Those are for mental focus and mental stimulation and are too hard on the heart and Blood pressure when your training with high intensity

Caffeine with some l-theanine will do wonders for the anxiety. But when im lifting, my caffeine induced anxiety goes away. Beat the body with the mind. Beat your mind with your body.

PHENMETRAZINE!!! its rare but the best and relatively safe in moderate amounts, all stims stress your heart and CNS so there is no easy answer here, its all about dose, set and setting. (obviously some are more neuro toxic than others)

I agree with your take on smart drugs... when taken sober with a regular functioning nervous system, modafanil also gives me the jitters and makes me feel uneasy.
But when it's difficult to stay awake or focus, on the day following a heroin binge, modafanil is the perfect antidote.
In this depressed state, the effects of modafanil are very pleasant: it doesn't just counter the downer hangover of opiate use, it also enhances concentration and provides a relaxed feeling of wellbeing.
It's a pity modafanil doesn't act in like this when taken sober; though, if it did it wouldn't be strong enough to counter the lingering depressive effects of opiates.
If you hold down a job whilst maintaining an opiate habit, it's a good idea to keep an emergency supply of modafanil for morning meetings.

LSD micro dose.

I just searched the forum for this. I got 10ug tabs, and WOW. By far the best stimulant for athletics.

I ran 10 miles on a busy Saturday. No problems annoyed with all the people. Everything looked beautiful. And I had a great amount of drive and focus. I honestly thought this microdosing stuff was nonsense.

All that said, I produce highly analytical financial reports for a living and once I was back from said run, I wasn't any more or less productive.

I agree with your take on smart drugs... when taken sober with a regular functioning nervous system, modafanil also gives me the jitters and makes me feel uneasy.
But when it's difficult to stay awake or focus, on the day following a heroin binge, modafanil is the perfect antidote.
In this depressed state, the effects of modafanil are very pleasant: it doesn't just counter the downer hangover of opiate use, it also enhances concentration and provides a relaxed feeling of wellbeing.
It's a pity modafanil doesn't act in like this when taken sober; though, if it did it wouldn't be strong enough to counter the lingering depressive effects of opiates.
If you hold down a job whilst maintaining an opiate habit, it's a good idea to keep an emergency supply of modafanil for morning meetings.

It has been a long time since I was a heroin addict, but I kept meth and ativan around. You definitely need a benzo as well. You never know when a stimulant will interact with withdrawal and make it impossible to focus.

For some natural performance boost folks, don't forget you can also simply inhale some spearmint or orange essential oils, as discussed here. Sounds trivial, but could be great if you're trying to get that extra push or hit a new best time or PB lift.

Hi guys,

can anybody tell me your experience about stimulants which are not so hard on the body? (raise in blood pressure, feeling nervous, anxious, fast heartbeat, high pulse, etc.)

I get the feeling or better said got the feeling years ago, when I had normal speed from the street. It was a very clear headed, talkative, socializing, euphoric, motivated and focused feeling. I don't know if its the quality now or just my brain which reacts different now to the drug. It was always rocks or dry speed, now its all about the shitty paste here in the EU.

I don't know if it was always sulphate what I got years ago.

Is Meth in low doses maybe what I should look for? Its not that I look for a replacement to get into addiction, just a tool when I am writing on novels, work on my internet business, etc. Things where I have to be very clear headed and an euphoric motivated feeling while on it, is good too of course.

Empathogens are no option.

What I already tried:

-Methylphenidate - absolute crap, jittery , anxious , no focus, just irritated, dysphoric, etc. - worst stimulant I ever took. Is ethylphenidate different?

- 4FA - Cant remember the experience, but its pretty neurotoxic I guess and more the MDMA effect.

- MDPV - was absolutely amazing the first time I tried it. The second time and the times afterwards were idk...like a completely different drug. Only side effects. Idk if it was another batch or the same at that time. Never tried it again. Any other things maybe worth trying? a-pvp etc?

- 3-meo pcp - in low dose it was kinda really motivating or maybe manic lol. was actually not bad.

- Ethyl Hexedrone - absolute crap too (it was a good batch from a pretty reliable vendor)

- cocaine - not my thing, too expensive for wasting it for work

Sounds crazy, but at the moment, the combo clonazolam, low dose opiates (OXY, H, or Fu-F) with some Speed Paste gives me kinda mind state I look for, just not as sharp as I wished. The clonazolam is just added because I am in PAWS, which last years, months, idk. Couldn't take any stimulant without cause I would feel too uncomfortable (blood pressure, pulse, etc)

Please don't take my parents role and teach me about how bad all this is, I know it. In 2 months I go to Australia for atleast 6 months to get away from all the bullshit here and to come clean and come back as a new person to start a new life.

Meth would be my first choice I guess to try. Can anybody else share their experience with different stimulants, RCs or the normal ones.

Thanks for reading guys!

In the PED category, I would say these are not gonna work out well if your goal is boosting performance.

I was thinking the same thing as much as i like meth it negative effects and comedown are to hard but adderall xr 25mg are just perfect

Adderall is one of my favorite pharmaceuticals out there hands down but some don't tolerate it well long term.

I didn't like Modafinil personally, just made me feel weird.

The best thing, IMO - microdosed LSD. Clear head, energy, significant increase in productivity and overall just makes you more in tune with your body. I've found that 25ug is about my sweet spot but even that will keep me up at night sometimes when taken at 7am and trying to sleep at 11pm or so. I've found 1-P LSD to help in terms of the same effects but a shorter active life

Caffeine, Beta Alanine, Creatine, l-tyrosine. Thats my preworkout and it works. During workouts I sip on a protein shake and 50g carbs. After I work out I just eat everything in sight. Im all natural tho, but I do enjoy lifting weights so I'm gonna be posting in this forum a lot.

Also get enough sleep, some sunshine etc, stay hydrated etc. Gatorade is the best.

Datura for Physical power, strength, and endurance.

Low/medium doses(Not enough to hallucinate audio or visual but enough to get dry mouth.) of Datura Roots or Seeds but especially the Roots are very good for combating fatigue, giving power, strength, and endurance and increasing body temperature. I'd say I get more energy and physical benefits from Datura than I would from methamphetamine at any dose.

A medium size plant that has 5-10 seed pods growing, a good dose would be to dig out some roots and cut them up into pieces the length of 4-6 inches. Seed dose on the same size plant would be probably 10-20 seeds but no more than that. And if it's a particularly potent and/or big plant than 5-10 seeds may be enough. Always start low. I eat my plant parts raw but you can boil them into tea. I've taken Datura daily, almost daily, and off and on for over 1 year now. No negative side effects or bad trips have been felt ever.

This sounds pretty risky - darura is something i always encourage people to stay away from if they're chasing a "trip" (speaking from experience - i did datura when i was young and foolish).
it's certainly not something i'd be tempted to repeat - so it kinda blows my mind to read that you use it daily. 8o

I get that you're talking about small doses, though - but presumably alkaloid content could be highly variable.
Do you ever weigh parts you consume?

What do you put the effects down to? Is this something you heard about, or discovered through experimentation?

i'd say a 1-2gs of kratom or 10-20mg of vyvanse for mild stimulation and a good amount of motivation. If that doesn't work by itself, mix it will a SMALL amount of caffeine.