Best *MILD* Stimulants For Functional Use?

Try micro-dosing LSD, 10 - 20ug is the sweetspot.

giphy.gif

Well it is probably very very hard to get the stuff I am on, (assumptions here). This is an old thread, but..... Im on prescribed pure Dexamphetamine for ADHD and if you are after something that stops you eating this is it. Side effect is anorexia/ In scientific journals, but its not that. I literally do not want to eat, its not a battle or a constant thought its just that, eating feels like vacuuming the house. Its something you know you should do but don't want to. . Which for body building won't work as you need to eat a lot. Im on this and I literally can not eat all day and when I do it is Im so full!!!
After a few mouths of something. Green smoothies are my got to, as I worry about my health with vitamin etc. So weird not wanting to eat but thats what it does. Also a won't say it will work lke this for everyone I have to take 6 tabs a day, for me to gain concentration benefits of a normal person and I will not ever get the jitters, I can take most in the evening and still sleep. I believe for most people my x6 a day would be uncomfortable in a jittery way.

All stimulants are hard on the body to varying degrees. You don't get something for nothing. The best answer to your question would probably be caffeinated coffee, but who would feel like working out on that?

Don't want to troll, was just a little bored so I drew up a list of everything what has been recommended here (so far) =D

yerba mate
khat
coca leaves
synephrine
Ritalin (methylphenidate)
plain amphetamine
adderall
modafinil or armodafinil
Nuvigil
Provigil
pure d-meth
caffeine
bulletproof coffee
DMAA
propylhexedrine
2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane
Sunifiram
Noopept
Phenibut
Oxyracetam
Phenylpiracetam
propylhexedrine
Benzedrex
Dexedrine
redbull
Natural Ephedra
ephedrine
nicotine
micro-dosing LSD
Dexamphetamine

I didn't bother to read thru every post so if what I'm about to post has been covered in another post, sorry for repeating it. If some know-it-all, stuck up asshole, of which this site has plenty, has that big of a problem with it, fuck 'em.

To OP/any future reader that may find this helpful : I would imagine the safest "speed" would be the green vein Kratom, especially some ultra enhanced whatever variety. All stims/speed drugs (which I can't stand, my name is downer for a reason. It doesn't mean I haven't done my share of cain, MDA/MDMA, tons of acid, various designer shit, etc...) are rough on your body to various extents and different speeds can be harder on different parts of your body. Most are toxic to some degree (cain, for example, is extremely rough on your ticker, ecstasy causes nerve damage among other things, so I hear, etc...) They are basically a rough-on-your-body class of drugs that commonly have among the list of lovely side effects anxiety, paranoia, agitation, heart palpitations, delusions, the ever-so-lovely stimulant induced psychosis, restlessness, insomnia, the list goes on. But, if you're set on doing them, I would think Kratom, being a relative of the coffee tree and with a long history of use with minimal side effects, would be safest. The green vein strains are the speediest kind (I think Meng-DA is supposed to be pretty "up" without feeling like you're on crack). I know that my personal bias plays into my opinions of speed drugs, but the side effects and medical info are from medical sources I've read (and I don't mean Wikipedia, I mean real ones), as well as many speed and crack/powder cain users I have known that were full-on into that kind of stuff. Prolonged use (or a heavy dose) of even what are supposed to be mild to moderate speed (like Dexedrine) can make you a hyped up, crazy mess acting like a rat on acid. I've seen it and would need high dose opioids and benzos just to keep from shooting a few of these people (even then, after eating high doses of oxycodone or doing large shots of heroin, plus eating double digit mg doses of Xanax with booze, I have come close to popping a round in some of these people).

I would definitely try it before doing crystal meth, that's among the most toxic drugs they got. I moved to the mountains of the rural South about 3 years or so ago now and crystal is a big epidemic here (back home it was heroin and crack that were the main hard drugs, along with plenty of pills of whatever pharmaceuticals you want). I've seen what it does to people and I would not want crystal in my, or anyone I care about lives. If you need a booster for the Kratom, I would try white crosses or some kind of trucker pills like that. At least they're OTC at lots of gas stations and head shops, and both they and Kratom are legal so you have the advantage of not worrying about getting arrested. I feel like I need a heavy dose of oxy and xanny just thinking about speed to write this.

Last edited:
the over the counter Benzedrex brand inhaler tastes like ASS! Then again, some ppl like tasting ass.
AGREED :p

Try using pure D-AMP, it causes less shakiness and jitteryness that L-AMP does. It also does not make your heart race as much and raises your blood pressure less. Be sure to drink water and take 5-HTP with sertogenic stimulants though, and be sure to make your body a basic environment so it lasts longer. Also make sure to take vitamins in the name of harm reduction! :D

LSD microdose is also a great option, as it is not neurotoxic and not addictive at all.

Vyvanse may be a little bit better for exercise, but I have had doctor's tell me not to exercise on amphetamines.

Whomever mentioned the smart drugs, phenypiracetam, noopept, modafanil, green coffee extract- I have used this and it provides stimulation without jitters. Pre workout supplements with I believe nitric oxide and caffeine. It gets you pumped.

I have found it better to rotate stimulants of any sort, to slow down tolerance.

Meth is gross. People, females mostly, in my observations, pick at their faces until they're chock full of scabs. It tells you what to do. It's highly addictive; not at all something one controls for very long. See if you can find methamphetamine hydrochloride tablets, 5 mg, of bifetamine 20mg capsules. They work great, and they're easy to not use when it's unwanted.

Just take a pre workout supplement. Those powered drink mixes, like NO Shotgun. for example.

Those things will wake you up and get you ready to go. Used them when I was driving trucks overnight.

straight amphetamine tablets 30mg, preferably crushed and snorted always works during finals week ?

straight amphetamine tablets 30mg, preferably crushed and snorted always works during finals week ?
I wouldnt snort as it'll shorten the active life of the drug. I'd go the Adderall xr route or Vyvanse or even Concerta for time release.

Honestly straight ephedrine does wonders for me or even a single can of monster.

Monster kills me lol.

For me, a simple cup of black tea works pretty well. I've also found modafinil, atomoxetine and sibutramine helpful in the past.

straight amphetamine tablets 30mg, preferably crushed and snorted always works during finals week ��

Personally I wouldn't snort anything, the procedure is retarded anyone recommending such stupidity should look into the delicate physiology of the pulmonary system..

The bronchioles, alveoli, capillaries shouldn't be exposed to amphetamine let alone the other cutting agents commonly added..

I have known Vim (powdered bleach) cut and sold as speed, I don't need to state what harms could be associated be amphetamine, bleach and other cutting agents entering the nasal cavity, trachea and lungs..

Hello
Modafinil, but its important to qualify this... its best enjoyed after a night of no sleep on meth or cocaine. When utterly shattered and feeling wrecked and twisted, taking 200mg+ of Modafinil completely straightens you out and provides a blissed out, non-hectic high. It gives energy, focus and a pleasant buzz.

Last edited:
I wouldnt snort as it'll shorten the active life of the drug. I'd go the Adderall xr route or Vyvanse or even Concerta for time release.

Honestly straight ephedrine does wonders for me or even a single can of monster.

I would agree. I take Vyvanse and it works wonders. It's half the "potency" of Adderrall xr but it works. I take 20mg. I just suggested the Amphetamine bc it sounded like this user was looking for a quick fix. And Adderral generic is exactly that. Amphetamine. I looked it up on Pill Identifier. Yes, though you're correct. Adderall xr is great for studying as well.