Best *MILD* Stimulants For Functional Use?

I have tried a vast majority of stimulants in my life but when you want the POWER, they always will have negative side effects unfortunately and they're going to bring around a good amount of euphoria which is not very functional, rather the opposite.

For a functional long term use stimulation I would recommend a nootropic stack of Sunifiram (just check out it's molecule structure!) with Noopept and Phenibut, maybe throw some Oxyracetam and Phenylpiracetam occasionally. The combo does wonders for me!

Be safe with stimulants! ;)

I am wary about trying seemingly ineffective nootropics with, I assume, largely untested safety and side effect profiles. The euphoria associated with propylhex

I was sceptical of nootropics, but phenibut works alright.

It seems to hold on to more muscle mass than amps do when your training on it. I fear it makes me train too hard and I get gassed at work after.

I feel weirdly high on it, and get too motivated, as I know I'm already hitting red line without enhancement.

I use amp outside of training for recreation, or to lose water FAST. Not good to kidneys though that way. Pissing like a racehorse haha

Best stimulant, (+)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane hydrochloride.

Best functional stimulant: propylhexedrine, but chewing up the soaked cotton in

the over the counter Benzedrex brand inhaler tastes like ASS! Then again, some ppl like tasting ass.

Crikey mate, he said he wanted something easy on the body. Propylhexedrine would be on most people's list of the opposite...

Dexedrine gives long lasting effects with less stress on the cardiovascular system. Aka dextroamphetamine.

For me MDPV is quite easy on the body, more so than d- or d,l-amphethamine and methylphenidate, although nothing beats desoxypipradrol in that aspect. Shame it lasts way too long to be functional.

I have tried a vast majority of stimulants in my life but when you want the POWER, they always will have negative side effects unfortunately and they're going to bring around a good amount of euphoria which is not very functional, rather the opposite.

For a functional long term use stimulation I would recommend a nootropic stack of Sunifiram (just check out it's molecule structure!) with Noopept and Phenibut, maybe throw some Oxyracetam and Phenylpiracetam occasionally. The combo does wonders for me!

Be safe with stimulants! ;)

Thank you for information

When you want the power and the intensity, there no way around it. Around here there are many many cut to shit batches N-methylamphetamine, people say they are good because they look good(pristine to a untrained eye), smoke up good with little to no residue, fat clouds, etc etc, they keep people up for a night... When some actual good ice goes around these same people's hands they don't like it, turns out a bowl of good stuff gets passed around 10-15+ times before it goes out and people geeking for days much much before that... I'd say low dose oral uncut methamphetamine (some of the cuts are active in a sense that they fuck up how your body processes its metabolic functions thereby keeping the little meth there is going for longer..)

Legal... hmm I'd say low dose dexedrine or low low dose propylhexedrine if youre going for OTC... caffeine? Modafinil/adrafinil? I don't know man. Theres just no way to get around the tradeoff one makes for the intensity vs aftereffects, as long as they are only human..

I am surprised to hear it. I take Nuvigil for shift work (prescribed by the physician) for over two years as needed. It still works fine, although I started to notice mild decrease of effectiveness recently.

I agree- Nuvigil and Provigil are not amphetamine based and are pretty harmless. I took Nuvigil for about a year and found it to be similar to a several cups of coffee without the jittery caffeine thing. Everyone reacts differently though I suppose.

Natural Ephedra aka Ma Huang brewed as tea is pretty effective. The after effects are negligible and you can still buy it legally from various online Chinese vendors.

Any stimulant is going to give you elevated blood pressure, anxiety and an increased pulserate by the nature of the drugs

Now if you are seeking a stimulant that has relatively low risks (in moderate use) and provides a nootropic effect and appetite suppresant (presumably you are concerned with physical or athletic appearance to post in the PEDs) then I would recommend you look at ephedrine and nicotine

Ephedrine at low doses; 25-50mg is relatively safe on the body but provides the effects you seek
Nictoine is an underrated nootropic

Now if you are after "mind state" which involves stimulants, opiates and benzodiazopenes - you are basically numbing yourself to the world lol. You're using stimulants to balance opiate sedation, effectively like a speedball

I'm not going to waste your time telling you what you don't want to hear; so I will just highlight: Your body needs benzos to manage and you're debating methamphetamine

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Ephedra very hard on the body?Isn't this the reason it became banned eventually because of the harmful cardiovascular effects on one's body? Didn't some pro athlete drop dead from taking Ephedra some years ago which is the reason why it's banned? or perhaps the straw that broke the camel's back? I vaguely remember an article of this sort years agox which probably explained why they stopped selling it OTC in the United states?

It can be used for meth synth, but it was banned because it caused “psychiatric, autonomic, or gastrointestinal symptoms, and heart palpitations,” or so the RAND corporation claimed (and FDA agreed). There's a review of it's legal history and link to research articles half-way down this article >>here<<

Any stimulant is going to give you elevated blood pressure, anxiety and an increased pulserate by the nature of the drugs

Now if you are seeking a stimulant that has relatively low risks (in moderate use) and provides a nootropic effect and appetite suppresant (presumably you are concerned with physical or athletic appearance to post in the PEDs) then I would recommend you look at ephedrine and nicotine

Ephedrine at low doses; 25-50mg is relatively safe on the body but provides the effects you seek
Nictoine is an underrated nootropic

Now if you are after "mind state" which involves stimulants, opiates and benzodiazopenes - you are basically numbing yourself to the world lol. You're using stimulants to balance opiate sedation, effectively like a speedball

I'm not going to waste your time telling you what you don't want to hear; so I will just highlight: Your body needs benzos to manage and you're debating methamphetamine

Amphetamines don't give me anxiety at ALL, in fact they do the opposite.

But I know what you're saying lol.

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Ephedra very hard on the body?Isn't this the reason it became banned eventually because of the harmful cardiovascular effects on one's body? Didn't some pro athlete drop dead from taking Ephedra some years ago which is the reason why it's banned? or perhaps the straw that broke the camel's back? I vaguely remember an article of this sort years agox which probably explained why they stopped selling it OTC in the United states?

Correct it is harmful to the body. However when used in low doses, the short term effects are negligble. Relative to the other stimulants the OP metioned, low dose ephedrine is alot safer. Nevertheless you are correct sir and I do not endorse using stimulants for non medical uses at all.

Personally I have asthma and was previously prescribed large bottles of liquid ephedrine before all the regulations became tighter (due to the use in manfucature of other substances). Low doses of ephedrine can help an asthmatic to breathe when the lungs become very tight. When you can't breathe - you want ephedrine

Most of the cases of death from ephedrine were using significant amounts of the drug. 25-50mg daily of ephedrine is unlikely to kill you; responsible use versus irresponsible. The oral LD50 of ephedrine for a rat is 404mg/kg http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/material_safety_data/257.pdf

Correct it is harmful to the body. However when used in low doses, the short term effects are negligible. Relative to the other stimulants the OP metioned, low dose ephedrine is alot safer. Nevertheless you are correct sir and I do not endorse using stimulants for non medical uses at all.

Personally I have asthma and was previously prescribed large bottles of liquid ephedrine before all the regulations became tighter (due to the use in manfucature of other substances). Low doses of ephedrine can help an asthmatic to breathe when the lungs become very tight. When you can't breathe - you want ephedrine

Most of the cases of death from ephedrine were using significant amounts of the drug. 25-50mg daily of ephedrine is unlikely to kill you; responsible use versus irresponsible. The oral LD50 of ephedrine for a rat is 404mg/kg http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/material_safety_data/257.pdf

Might kill your appetite.. :)