• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin and oxycontin

I like OC's better than heroin. I have snorted OC's on numerous occasions, but I prefer orally for the slow onset and duration of the high, not to mention snorting them seemed to barely work. The downside to OC's is there exhorbitant prices, $.50 to $1.00 per mg here where I live.

The heroin I snort is Mexican black tar. I cook it up in a spoon, pull it into a needle-less syringe, and then shoot it up into my nose. The stuff burns like a motherfucker and has this acid smell/taste. Yes, it works pretty good, gets me pretty damn high, but the head high/euphoria is short-lived, and I end up shooting up multiple times in a day, as opposed to once and sometimes twice administration of Oral OC. Heroin is MUCH cheaper, which is a major plus.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

on erowid it says mg per mg oxycodone is just as potent. And who do you know that gets 100% pure heroin? my point exactly.

^^What's your point? I don't understand what you are getting at with that, what does pure heroin have to do with anything? What are you trying to prove?

I agree that OC is way to expensive but i am hesitant to try heroin because of fear of addiction and the question of purity. but how many mgs of heroin does it take to get high? and how much does a dose cost?

I know were not suppose to talk price on here but .5 to 1 dollar a mg is outrageous, I pay 1/10th that price and I still find it expensive. OC' s are good quality painkillers though.

A dose is usually a bag

It all depends on your tolerance how many bags or 'doses' will get you high :)

Another reason why ppl do H instead of oxy is because of price. OC is about twice as expencive too get high off of around here ($20-$25 for the 40's) and a 1/2g of black tar is $40 and thats atleast equal too 150mg of OC. A "bag" of H is usally 100mg of so and a little more potent than black tar, those are usally equal too 40mg of OC.

Too bad Heroin isn't around where I live so much, only old fogies with OC perscriptions. HILBILLY HEROIN? YEAH RIGHT!

Oxycodone is more a synthetic less drowsy high,, while the narcotic opiate feeling is definatly still there(warmth, agreeable, content, relief) etc..but less sedation, less duration and drowsyness...Actually oxycodone for me acts VERY short, and heroin acts much much longer than oxy for me...Heroin is alot more of a natural opiate than oxycodone(since its just AA chemically added with morphine) natural opiates like morphine,heroin, opium have alot more drowsyness and side effects(nausea, itching) than the semis and syntehtics(oxycodone, fent)...

Also I notice some nuiances In the WD between the 2...while the general effects r still the same...it seems oxycodone has more achey joints, muscle pain than heroin does, but less sickness...While heroin seems to have much more "sickness" than oxy, i.e. vomiting, clammy skin, diareaha, fluey depressed feeling....This is my expereicne so it may be different for others

All you Bluelighters...STOP answering this OLD thread!! Isn't that right Negrogesic......?

why does it bother people if you respond to an old thread? if it annoys people then why do they go to it?