• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Propylhexedrine/250mg, Cigar, Cigarette) - Inexperienced - Great euphoric head buzz

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I took an unknown amount of Propylhexedrine (Henceforth PHX) acetate (Extracted in vinegar) equivalent to 250mg PHX, one wonderful, delicious, long, Romeo y Julieta Churchill length Cuban Cigar (If I had an unlimited supply of these, I don't think any other psychoactive would be in my safe, it is my one true love <3 ), and one about-full-length cigarette that I made from the unburned part of an acquaintance's cigarettes since he seems to leave about 1/3 left. Wasteful, but beneficial to me.

I took the PHX at about 5:00PM on a full stomach so the effects gradually rose until about 6:30, and at about 6 I thought it was about done peaking, so I felt like since nobody is home and I have been wanting to try the cigarette I made since the day I made it to see if I had rolled it well and also if the tobacco from the cigarettes that my acquaintance was usable.

I got to my normal smoking spot, far out of sight of anyone in the world. The place itself if so magnificent that I could get high just being there, there's a wonderful scene of nature with the most wonderful of human interventions, a clearing, a pond, fountain, maintained shrubbery, my oh my do I ramble. (I'm high, bear with me people <3 ) so I get to my smoking spot and I take out the love of my life, the cuban, and I smoke about half to three fourths before I remember that I brought the makeshift cig, so I stub the cigar to resume later and I smoke the cigarette.

I don't know if it's because I was on propylhexedrine and smoked or just because I hadn't ever smoked a cigarette before, but my first draw gave my head tingles like no other, it was the most euphoric feeling that I had gotten since I had taken 40mg adderall on no tolerance on an empty stomach. It was blissfully intoxicating. I smoked the cigarette so savouringly, It recreated the same feeling every time I took a draw. I'm going to have to get more cigarettes after this, because that was just indescribably euphoric. I have a slight TARR1 tolerance, so 250mg isn't the biggest dose for me, but it's still giving me the effect that I feel on 25mg adderall. (I think y'all should look into PHX, if you haven't already :p )

I went back to the cigar, and it just wasn't the same. The taste was still amazing, granted, but I just didn't get that rising action like I did before. I felt like the cigar was just wayyy too inferior to the cigarette in terms of euphoric rushes. Also for all those tobacco users out there, what's the difference analytically between cigarettes and cigars? Like, does one have more tobacco? Does the cigar have less of a rush because the tobacco is spread out or is it about the same?

The head buzz continued but to not as much of an extent as I had it when smoking, but still noticable, for about 15 minutes. I have a feeling it's linked to dopamine, because PHX is a TARR1 agonist and the tobacco would surely synergize with the PHX and cause a delightful rush of dopamine when combined. Looking back on this, I realize that I could have been raising my blood pressure to harmful levels, as tobacco does raise blood pressure already and TARR1 agonists do as well, notably with PHX.

At about 7:30 I went back home, took a shower and brushed my teeth to get rid of the tobacco smell, and started to browse bluelight. It was absolutely amazing, the euphoria persisted beyond the PHX has ever given me, and I was so incredibly clear-minded that I was able to start and complete an A.P. Phyics assignment that I hadn't even been taught, just riding on the clear-mindedness that the combo gave me and the motivation that I was feeling. I will be surely smoking a lot more on PHX in the future, that's for sure.

Oh in addition, is it dangerous to combine MAO-B inhibitors (Like the stuff in cigars and cigarettes) with TARR1 agonists like PHX?

Thanks for reading, community :) If you have any criticism, harsh or not, please do so! I feel like people are withholding criticism because it would be deemed harsh. I would love to make any posts I make better in the future!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_propylhexedrine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_nicotine
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to enjoy propylhexedrine. It's a solid high. When you're on stimulants, cigarettes can quite often become awesome like that.