Votes: 3 42.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
as a philosophy of mind graduate, this is the smartest tv show i've ever seen.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I binged this the other week and thought it was amazing.

Is there another season coming out? Does anyone know when?

season 2 should start somewhere around april.

while its kind of nice that there's at least 1 or 2 excellent tv series going at all 4 of parts of the tv viewing year, it really sucks that they generally only run for 10-12 eps and then you have to wait an entire year for more. the traditional 20-24 episode season i grew up with ruined me.

season 2 should start somewhere around april.

while its kind of nice that there's at least 1 or 2 excellent tv series going at all 4 of parts of the tv viewing year, it really sucks that they generally only run for 10-12 eps and then you have to wait an entire year for more. the traditional 20-24 episode season i grew up with ruined me.

I'm the opposite, I prefer less episodes per series. That's probably because I binge them and watching 20 1 hour episodes in a short period of time makes you lose interest.

Prime example I just finished a few days ago all 6 seasons of Lost and theres about 20-24 hour long episodes and I finished it in around 3 weeks. Was literally brain dead. I didn't even want to watch it I just wanted to know how it ended... which was very badly imo.

I'm the opposite, I prefer less episodes per series. That's probably because I binge them and watching 20 1 hour episodes in a short period of time makes you lose interest.

Yeah that could make you get burned out on a series, but if its good that's usually not an issue - i binged watched the anime Monster, like 80-some half hour episodes, took about 3 days, but that's how compelling it is. Highly recommend it.

Yeah that could make you get burned out on a series, but if its good that's usually not an issue - i binged watched the anime Monster, like 80-some half hour episodes, took about 3 days, but that's how compelling it is. Highly recommend it.

Nice, I'm not to in to anime but I've seen Howl's Moving Castle and some of spirited away and enjoyed it. Might give Monster a go after Sons of Anarchy which I'm already getting bored of and I'm only a few episodes in to season 2.

adaptation of that michael crichton classic. modernised immensely to equate the mind philosophy of robots to that of people and our base instincts. ed harris is playing a great yul like character but they seem to have massive differences 2 episodes in.

It's been a hot minute since I've watched the 1973....(?) original. Was really excited when I started seeing the previews on HBO.
Really well done and I love the tone of it. Looking forward to the next season.

Yes, I was very happy with this first season and am looking forward to the new one.

I have never seen the original, I suppose I probably should.

Yes, I was very happy with this first season and am looking forward to the new one.

I have never seen the original, I suppose I probably should.

The film is good not anything fantastic but still worth a watch. Season 2 this summer and can't wait.

I always have to track down original books/movies, I like to compare.

Almost every film adaptation of Michael Crichton novels, or at least the ones I've seen really, are really close to the source material. Crichton was one of my favorite authors.

Prime example I just finished a few days ago all 6 seasons of Lost and theres about 20-24 hour long episodes and I finished it in around 3 weeks. Was literally brain dead. I didn't even want to watch it I just wanted to know how it ended... which was very badly imo.

I feel like 13 episodes was probably the perfect number and have been saddened by general trend towards 10 episode seasons.

Feels like years since the first series ended. Looking forward to this!

whoops, season 2 started airing this past weekend. got something to watch now, before Legion comes on tonight.

awww yeah trippy sci-fi is back on HBO. Prepare for looking at the fake penis!

Now I finally see what all the fuss is about with season 2 and I'm hooked. Westworld is fantastic.

season 3 trailer dropped, for 2020. can't even tell its the same show tbh