• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Top quality hash / 3 grams) - Experienced - Incredible intense rush of euphoria!

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi all guys! Yesterday I smoked some goooood hash and I got a really intense high, and I just want to know if this is common with marijuana/hashish.

BEFORE THE READ:
I'm 16 years old, I live in Rome, Italy. Here a lot of us smoke straight hash from a bong or hash joint (tobacco/hash without any weed) cause here, with just 10 euros you can buy 2 grams of top quality hash. I started smoking weed at 14 years old, and I used to smoke a lot, but I NEVER got sooo high. However, on monday (26 sept) i've ordered some Salvia Divinorum online and yesterday was the day to try it and I was really excited, but unfortunatly my salvia is still on its way. So i decided to just smoke a loooooot of hash because I really wanted to be as high as possible.

So, yesterday (saturday 1 october 2016), I smoked two bowls of hash with S. at 7:30 am, before school (Yes in some type of italian high school, you have to go to school even on saturday). I noticed that this hash was really intense cause with only 2 bowls i was really high. However, after school I went to the top of a really tall building with one of my closest friend, F. We sat there, we smoked a couple of cigs, and then we started to smoke hash. It was 2:20 pm. We smoked from a weed pipe and with a torch lighter only straight hash, without any tobacco or weed in the bowl. I tried to do something pretty hard for me: smoking an entire bowl with just one single hit. After doing this, I start coughing a lot. I was literally crying because of the cough. Then, I looked in the sky. I was really high. I passed the pipe to F and I started to feel waves of pleasure and "highness" (sorry I don't really know how to explain this) in my body. We continued to smoke a lot and at 2:40 pm it was like we started to smoke 2 hours before. Time was really really slow, and we continued smoking a lot. After another gram of hashish we stopped smoking. I was still feeling these waves of pleasure and an incredible intense euphoria. We started to laugh at nothing, we were crying from joy. There was really a panoramic view from there: a large portion of Rome was visible. I looked first at some old italian-like buildings. I started to think that it's crazy that I live in a city that in the past was the center of the world. Then I looked to some new skyscrapers and I started to think that it was crazy that I live in a so advanced city. Rome has an area of 1285 km², but all the buildings started to seem close to me, but at the same time they started to seem a lot far. Yes I know it's really confused but I can't explain it, it was crazy! After 20 mins the euphoria wered off, but I was still incredible high. We started to hear some horses and wild animals (No animals in the area, we were in the center of the city). Then we started to see the beach very far from us. Now, the problem is that there aren't any beaches in Rome. When I realised that it was just an hallucination, F started to see the "sea" and he thought that there was a tsunami. I laughed so hard, and then i telled to him that it was just an hallucination. We started to dance to an italian house song that talks about Amsterdam and weed (https://youtu.be/ydZfvDvPxpM this is the song for anyone who wants to hear it). At 3:50 pm we were still high, it was like we stopped smoking 2 mins before. At 5:30 pm the good effects were gone. At 5:50 pm i was in the metro, and i used to fall asleep like 5 times in the metro. At 11 pm i was still experiencing a sort of hangover.

I just wanted to share this crazy experience with all of you :). Is this normal or common with high doses of top quality hash/weed? Have you some similar experiences? Share them with me, I'm really curious!! Oh and sorry for the english, I'm a little bit high and I'm writing from a smartphone!

Oh, I posted this 3 hours ago and it has been moved to this section by someone (sorry i didn't know there was a Trip Report section here :) ) and when I edited the title I by mistake I deleted it.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_hashish
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey RDF16, thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like it was a pretty great experience. :)

What you have described is indeed normal for strong cannabis highs, especially when you're younger or have lower tolerance and you're using something as potent as hash. Under the right circumstances it can become downright psychedelic. Personally, I have been smoking almost every day for over seven years now and my tolerance is so high that I usually don't get that euphoric or hallucinate anymore usually, but I still occasionally do get hit by a very powerful high unexpectedly or in a great setting, and if I smoke it while lying down in a dark room I can actually get some colorful visual effects, or get into meditative states more easily.

Have you ever used any hallucinogenic substances besides cannabis? If you think that high was strong you're going to be blown away by salvia!

Well I tried DXM but that is more a dissociative high than a hallucinogen one, so no, I never tried an hallucinogen :( btw, I'm really glad to see how kind is people here :)

I'm glad you're liking it here, I think it's a pretty cool community too. :) Well, dissociatives actually are hallucinogens in their own ways as well, but it does kind of depend on how you use them. What effects have you gotten out of DXM so far?

Well the first time I had an OD and i puked a lot, then I used to drink it with some sprite or cola (purple drank like lol) and I enjoyed it more, but i found it really interesting with some weed!

Haha, yeah it can be fairly unforgiving in that way, DXM is actually one of the only drugs period that has made me puke, and I've tried dozens of them. It definitely does help to use a mixer or switch brands though, I think at least half of it is just the disgusting sensation of having to drink some of those syrups down. That's good that you got some good effects from it though! Did you try keeping your eyes closed at any time? That's usually how the hallucinogenic effects of dissociatives come out for me at normal doses, it'll be like I lie down in bed in the dark and vivid images will start to drift by, like being conscious while falling asleep but more detailed.

What is your plan to try the salvia? Not that it can't be done, but that's a pretty powerful hallucinogen to start with if you get a full trip. Going by pure intensity it blows most other drugs out of the water!

Lol with DXM I was too unconscious to choose to close the eyes. I remember that I felt split in three different people and it was so weird, I was also very itchy! On the 10 oct i will finally receive my 10x salvia divinorum and I will try it with F. on the top of the same tall building on the 11 oct! I am so excited about it! Oh, a little bit OT: I found some codeine at good price, do you recommend it to me?

That does sound really odd, haha. Oh yeah, the itch can get bad too, I had that a lot in my most recent experience with it. It definitely causes some kind of histamine release. Well good luck with your salvia! Just make sure you're not close to the edge of the building when you do it.... Salvia can sometimes cause people to move around without realizing where they're going, like kicking over furniture and dropping things they're holding. They usually don't go very far but their movements can be pretty spastic, so you want to make sure you're in a safe space for it. Preferably, I'd recommend smoking it and then immediately lying flat on the ground, and once you get used to the feeling you can sit up and look around at things.

About the codeine, I really wouldn't recommend it. Opiates/opioids are not something to toy with.... They're very powerful and very addictive, and even the "lesser" ones like codeine can still really get you, and it builds up over time. Plus, every person alive with access to decent health care these days will get prescribed opioids multiple times in their lives, whether it's for injuries, surgeries, chronic conditions, or just pains from getting old, you'll get to try them and enjoy them then. If you treat it that way then it will be much easier to not be tempted, you just enjoy them while they last and then go on with your life. It's allowing yourself access to them as recreational drugs that can really cause a problem for a lot of people, because then the line is already blurred, it's much easier to allow yourself to get carried away with it....

It's good that you asked though, always question. :) You should always be as educated as possible about anything you put in your body. I really hope you listen to my advice too because I've seen some good people get pretty lost in opiates before, but I hope you stick to that either way and educate yourself about them too if you do choose to use them, or whenever you're prescribed them. Nothing could be more important when it comes to using these substances responsibly!

But all seriousness aside, I think you're going to enjoy how many good things there are to explore with that attitude. :) Salvia was one of the first things I tried too, and I still think of it fondly. It's been a crazy ride since those early days....

Please don't smoke Salvia someplace where you can fall to your death/drown/suffocate/or in any other way harm yourself! There are reports of people running about while under the influence of Salvia, unbeknownst to themselves. Also have a sober person with you. Have fun, but stay safe!

For Kaleida: the point with codeine is that here in Italy it is very in vogue to try the purple drank (probably cause of an italian rapper/trapper called Sfera Ebbasta) and I'm not the guy who reguse free drugs ? a lot of my friends who tried only codeine and weed say it is awesome and they don't are hooked to it, and we are going to drive in Switzerland to buy it from some pharmacy (it is OTC there) so it will be 100% pure, but thank for the suggestions, I will surely do more research about it! ?

For Rampelflik: F will be sober while I'm smoking it, he's only 16 like me but it is really a big guy (he goes to the gym like 4 times a week) so he can really stop me! I'm just worried that I may have a bad trip, I'm not the type of person who is scared by drugs but I'm reading that a lot of people had one with salvia.. by the way thank you for the suggestion, i will surely be careful! ?