• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

October Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread v. Jack-o'-lanterns and drag queens

Still tapering from 19 years on oxy, couple years back GIANT doses tapered down to my little 15mgs roxy dose 3 times daily hangin tough at best and getting ready hopefully soon to jump early nov latest

Nice work! What dose were you up to at your peak?

Thanks TPD my highest dose was 2 80mgs oxcycontin and 4 30mgs roxys a day and for a year i also had a script of morf too my doses of oxy were high as 150mgs but really after all the years i could bearly feal 150. After agressive tapering i really didnt hurt much till i got down to just 15mgs doses of roxy oh it was rough when i first stopped the oxycontin. I was cutting 60mgs oxycontins in half 30mgs would hold me fine you really be surprised on how little you can get by on, anyways after i stopped doing half my 60mg oxys 30mgs at a time i went to my stock pile of roxys to finish taper with and let me tell ya the roxys wear off way faster of course. But i wanted to start feeling slight withdrawls after years of never having to and to get used to whats coming. From 2 15mgs roxys 3 times a day i chipped my way down to 3 15mgs roxy daily man i can feel it cause im struggling like hell to go lower mentally and phisically. I have skipped doses of roxy and used my 6 grams bali kratom i have with good results. So im looking at jumping soon hopefully! but after all these years im worried for sure.

18 months clear of all benzos and opiates. Things are good. Work is hard but rewarding and successful. Relationship with girlfriend is strong.

On a day to day basis I am pretty happy and feel strong.

18 months clear of all benzos and opiates. Things are good. Work is hard but rewarding and successful. Relationship with girlfriend is strong.

On a day to day basis I am pretty happy and feel strong.

TCITH i read some of your past posts 18 months is epic bro! best of luck to you

Hey all in the sober living forum. I am back and ready to moderate the hell out of some shit. It has been a very troubling couple of months and I am finally doing therapy and I have the right meds. I have to have a special thanks to the moderators, especially moreaux, for their concern and care for me. That care and support was really the only thing that kept me gettting up everyday. It will be my birthday on the thirty first, and if you want to get me a gift, all I will accept is you taking a picture and posting it of something that made you happy that day.

MBC, you are back!!! I'm so glad.

its Friday. After today, I will have made it through my first week back to work - and my 4th week since quitting the opiates. Yay!

- VE

MBC! You took a hiatus as I was starting my little journey. Glad to hear you are doing better and coming off the bench and on the court for the SL community!

~MNSC~

What is important is that MBC continues to take take care of himself. Reaching out to him, shipping him good vibes and well wishes would definitely entitle the sender to some good karma kudos ;)

Hella fucking yeah! %) party time! =D

You gonna get some pizza and work on your book?

I am going to start this by saying... You're welcome.

When you do party it up with your pizza, make sure to buy yourself some French dressing. It's orange and looks weird but on pizza... it's god damn glorious.

Anyways, congrats CH on on 2 years. You sir are an inspiration. (Now go buy French dressing... you won't regret it.)

Hella fucking yeah! %) party time! =D

You gonna get some pizza and work on your book?

I've been doing some research for it, and have a few new ideas to infuse into it. Probably won't get to it until later in the week because I have tests coming up.

Anyways, congrats CH on on 2 years. You sir are an inspiration. (Now go buy French dressing... you won't regret it.)

Thanks! :) (I hate french dressing though :eek:)

BLASPHEME!!! You haven't truly lived until you pour some of that orange gold all over a greasy ass pepperoni pizza. I plan on doing that tomorrow while watching TWD

I love a real heavy meat lover's, but I'm in love with this pepperoni pizza I get somewhere local. No dressing needed. :)

I use a lot of crushed red pepper. :D

Crushed red pepper is a must... even though you refuse to baptize your pizza in an orange holy glow... you are still nifty in my book ;)

Crushed red pepper is a must... even though you refuse to baptize your pizza in an orange holy glow... you are still nifty in my book ;)

I also like to eat pickled habanero peppers insetad of pepperoncinis.

I plan on pickling some spicier peppers when they become available to me. %)