• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Very confused , No bellringer off coke? (IV)

bearman

Greenlighter
Hey guys
So I've IV'd coke plenty of times and i did it 2 weeks ago, bought a ball of some really good scale, bellrung myself every shot.
I got some coke offline from a VERY reputable source, got it and it smelled like pure coke, shimmed in the light, was one big rock and other users report sending it to energy control and getting an around 85% reading with no active cuts.
I did a few shots, every single one made me feel sick and dizzy and didnt get rung once but I did feel good. I did 50mg-> 80mg- 110MG which is alot , usually i boot up 70-80MG
I also missed a shot and it didnt burn , it didnt leave ANY sort of mark next day so i'm very very confused
I didnt sleep or eat the day before
what could have caused this reaction ? Was it possibly not coke ( all signs point to the fact that it was )

Maybe it was some sort of cocaine analog? I'm guessing the dark web is where you got it, considering that alone, the possibilities are endless of what really it could of been. You said it felt like cocaine and everything except no bell ringer? Or possibly can it be so pure of cocaine that perhaps all these so called bell ringers people experience are just a reaction to a common ether based cut in average cocaine? Beats me I got no clue man, maybe your body has changed and cannot get this effect anymore because of repeated use or damage of brain ? Anyhow I wish you luck

Wow I'm sorry to bump! I just re read your post, and the fact you didn't sleep or eat the day before leads "Me to believe" that your brain was thrown off balance due to lack of nutrition and sleep deprivation possibly causing a low level of brain chemicals needed to cause desired effects you were looking for. I'm almost positive the no sleep thing and no food is the issue here, I ruined a lot of get highs in the past by losing sleep, and by not eating

^ Well don't you still get bellringers from hitting the pipe, 3 days into a crack binge?

But this thread will only lead to endless speculation, however I'll keep it open for a while longer.

waaahhh! Maybe it was bad shit. It is not the nature of drugs to give consistent desirable effects.

It has to have something to do with your previous day of not sleeping or eating.. I have done that and stayed up for days on end shooting and smoking coke/crack on some of my worst benders.. and the feeling I got each day became less and less nice with less euphoria from the lack of sleep and food in my stomach.. Also buying shit of the darkweb isn't always the most trustworthy and reliable place to grab shit, especially powder substances like coke.

^^ it's a rebound effect from burning more neurotransmitters than you can produce and hyperactivating neurons.

Long weekend here... Some food, lots of water,, excellent blow. First time in years I've IV'D. I forgot how compulsive this is.

Bell ringers? Took about 50- mg. Damn, I'm high...

Always be careful, my bell ringer could be your od... Use a milligram scale for sure to keep track. And mix your batch well ahead of using. At 25-mg i was getting modestly high.. At 50-mg i almost puked and that was my tenth shot...

It actually sounds like you may have gotten some Wellbutrin, it will give you a coke feeling high... but not good to IV gotta be very careful when getting stuff, stick to a main source so ya know what your getting