Getting ready for my first cycle, dont have a clue what I'm doing.

Northbrook

Greenlighter
Pre professional athlete going into a sport where steroid use is denied, but rampant (for confidentiality, not going to specify). I'm at the point where it will be necessary for me to start using very soon to continue to improve at the rate I need to, and I am completely at a loss. My employer, a medical professional, will be advising me for safety and has experience in steroids, but I want to hear other opinions too. I'm a female, 20 years old. For testing reasons, I'm more or less limited to using IGF-1. At least for now. On a side note, dont think I can spring for HGH because of the price tag right now. Stats are 5'3, 135lb, pretty lean already (13-14% body fat). Just need to boost my strength and my endurance. I'd love to be on Deca, but cant because it stays positive for testing for a god damn 18 months. Just looking for basic input on dosage and what my cycle should look like. Thanks so much, any input is welcome.

Typical use of IGF -1 would be about 40 mcg a day, post work out and for about 8 weeks.
You'll have to mix it yourself more than likely, it will come as a powder. Read up more on steroid forums to get the exact details on how to mix and inject.

As far as steroids go, most women like to stick to the mild ones, like anavar. Others are known to have more virilization side effects.

Typical use of IGF -1 would be about 40 mcg a day, post work out and for about 8 weeks. You'll have to mix it yourself more than likely, it will come as a powder. Read up more on steroid forums to get the exact details on how to mix and inject. As far as steroids go, most women like to stick to the mild ones, like anavar. Others are known to have more virilization side effects.
Thanks, I appreciate the input. I believe that I've found a reliable source where it is already is a injectable serum, but would it be cheaper to mix it myself? And what source would you suggest purchasing from? As said, I feel like the source I found is legitimate, but I would hate to be wrong. I am quite aware of the potential side effects of most stronger steroids, hence why I am confining myself to IGF 1, HGH derivatives, or (wishful thinking) Deca. None of these have any androgenic effects.

Deca does have some androgenic effects but is on the low end of the spectrum. There is a "short ester" version of the drug called NPP which has to be injected frequently but leaves the system much faster for PED testing down the road.

I dont think I can pint you to a source, but I'm probably OK to point you to source review sites. I often read up on sites like eroids and musclegurus.com, please keep in mind that while there are lots of real people there.. there is also a lot of fake reviews. Disregard the ranking system and look for current reviews from users that look and act like real members.

When you feel like you are ready to try a real steroid you should start off with just some simple oral anavar. Guys need to run injectable test with any steroid cycle, but ladys are fine with an anavar only cycle.
Injecting NPP everyday is a big step, it has to go deep into a muscle unlike the IGF that you can inject into your little bit of belly fat.

Deca does have some androgenic effects but is on the low end of the spectrum. There is a "short ester" version of the drug called NPP which has to be injected frequently but leaves the system much faster for PED testing down the road. I dont think I can pint you to a source, but I'm probably OK to point you to source review sites. I often read up on sites like eroids and musclegurus.com, please keep in mind that while there are lots of real people there.. there is also a lot of fake reviews. Disregard the ranking system and look for current reviews from users that look and act like real members. When you feel like you are ready to try a real steroid you should start off with just some simple oral anavar. Guys need to run injectable test with any steroid cycle, but ladys are fine with an anavar only cycle. Injecting NPP everyday is a big step, it has to go deep into a muscle unlike the IGF that you can inject into your little bit of belly fat.
I'm going to stay away from any oral supplements. Anything oral will end up getting metabolized in the liver and can cause damage. But I will ask my doc what his take on anavar would be.

Welcome to BL Northbrook. BL is a harm reduction site, not one for soliciting drugs or asking how to cheat in your sport I'm afraid. So please word your questions carefully.

As already stated above, your best bet would be legitimate anavar (oxandrolone). It will have a negligible effect on liver values and is the classic female PED.

Deca is a terrible idea, because if you react badly to it, its long duration of action will extend the period of risk. Shorter ester NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate) is better but, regardless, both would leave you vulnerable to a positive test given the extreme longevity of nandrolone's metabolites.

Alternatives could include low-dose primobolan (methenolone) or low-dose winstrol (stanozolol). Even low-dose boldenone could be appropriate in the right circumstances.

A less risky (from a hormonal point of view) approach to boosting endurance would be to use EPO (which is something most steroids also elevate).

However, can I suggest you do a lot of reading about these compounds before you even think of using. Some side-effects (eg virilization) cannot be reversed once they've occurred.

If you have no clue what your doing " don't do it yet" read read read. These drugs work different on every person and most people do it wrong so don't take anyone's word. The power of change is in your diet and not in the gym. I love seeing people who pinup eat like pigs and swear to God that they're looking fantastic when the truth of the matter is all they did was alter some cells increase a little strength and they think that a little muscle they put on is the true change but it's not. My best cycle ever was when I learned the power of diet. Your in the gym 1 hour and your diet runs all day long. Hone in your diet and wait until you are seeing no results and that's when you add your cycle in. You have to eat to grow but if you eat clean you grow fast because your body uses the nutrients faster. Like I said I saw amazing results with a low dose of test. I used to eat 1800-2000 calories a day of what I thought was a good clean diet then I read up on different diets and workouts and I increased my diet to 3800 calories and immediately lost a ton of bodyfat. My body was used to a low calorie diet and figured it would store the fat in my system for use during time of phamon but when I increased my intake to -500 of my recommended daily intake it was an explosion. I was never hungry and my body responded because it was happy. I laid off the pins for a year and in that year I dropped all the fat I wanted to get rid of and the scale only went down 20lbs. I was growing and shrinking at the same time. My waist went from a 40 to a 32 and my biceps went from 16 to 18. It's only 2 inches but 2 inches of solid beef vs flab. The secrets in weightlifting are no secret at all. Eat clean, limit your sweets but on your way to your car after a workout you can sneak in a treat. I used to eat a 1/2 a bag of m&ms after every workout, you have a short window after your workout "like 30 min" where your body will not convert the sugar to fat and actually uses the spike in insulin to push nutrients into your muscles and expel acid from them so your not as soar. Work on your legs hard, it's not so so won't look top heavy but to motivate your body to produce your own testosterone and GH. A tough workout also makes your Pituitary gland go nuts and they expel extra in order to aid in recovery. My leg day was on a Sunday and when I got home I ate either a large pie or a massive bowl of pasta with meatballs and sauce. When you kill legs you burn a lot of calories and your legs are comprised of 50% of the muscles in your body so overfeeding aids in recovery, aids in your mental psyche because you have been eating clean all week and now you just overloaded your body and made it happy once again. When you finally start your cycle work your body parts twice a week but only using compound exercises. Compound exercises are they key to growth because you won't overtrain. When you use split exercises you unknowingly will work the same body parts over and over. So you work your chest on chest day, back day and shoulder day. If your splits allow for minimal rest your working out the same parts 3,4 even 5 times a week. There is no way you are going to see results since your overtrained. I would do 5 compound exercises, with maximum effort 5 sets with two days of rest in between except Sunday where even if I worked out Saturday I still did just legs on Sunday. Sorry to write this encyclopedia but this is something I am passionate about but due to a motorcycle accident My entire day is a workout and I'm lucky i regained the use of my legs. My new cycle is a pain management pill SUCKS BALLS