• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Smoking Fentanyl? (Counterfeit Oxy 80s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiti

Greenlighter
Anyways, these things are big in Canada.. I mean in epidemic-proportions.. Anywho, they're here to stay obviously, and it does provide an alternative when things get scarce.

My question is, seeing as most of the pill is actually filler (police reports say some of them have tested to have up to 4 and 5 mg in them), but these are just the run-of-the-mill ones (there was a very powerful batch out a year or two ago I heard), so let's just say they have 3mg in them.. Would this be worth trying to vape off of foil? Canadians will know the answer, and is it even worth doing?

Curiosity has me asking, and no worries about tolerance, it's no problem to go through very many of these in a day (insuff.)

Thanks! I'm new, and I did read the rules, however if any of my wording breaks any rules, let me know!

You definetely should NOT smoke them! And you probably should avoid them altogether.. Like you said, you don't know what the dose is..

There were some with the RC w-18 possibly being the ultra strong ones you mention. It's not only incredibly irresponsible, but idiotic to use these pills in any manner.

This is an extremely dangerous practice that can kill you in a heartbeat! There's no piece of hr that can be given expect for do NOT do it..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.