Support Erowid! September Public Support Drive!

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys appreciate Erowid like I do? I hope so. For me, Erowid was my first discovered and used source of information when I started wanting to learn about the drugs I was considering doing. I spent countless hours reading (and loving) trip reports, and what I learned there, and continue to learn, has been such a big help to me over the years, and has given me the ability to be a safe and knowledgeable drug user. They've also hosted a whole bunch of my trip reports, exposing them to a wide audience. That database/system is one I'm sure we have ALL utilized and appreciated, and it takes a lot of work and server space. Erowid isn't running ads or anything, so they really rely on user donations to keep going.

Additionally, they sometimes run special fund drives for specific causes, and currently for one more day only (today), they are holding their September drive, for Ecstasydata.org. See details from Spoon below:

Show your support for Erowid - give at https://www.erowid.org - just 1 day left
Reaching 1,194 individual donations this month would mean the most donations in one month in Erowid's 20 years.
[As of 5PM PST Thursday, the number was 900, with 294 more to go]

Cryptocurrency gratefully accepted; a donation of .0083 BTC or higher counts toward the goal

EcstasyData themed:

If 300 people give $10 (matched!) at Erowid.org/sept_drive, it covers the cost of new drug analytical standards for EcstasyData for a year

Support a streamlined submissions system for EcstasyData - give today at Erowid.org/sept_drive... donations of $10 qualify to be matched

300 donations of $20 supports the cost of 100 EcstasyData tests - please give today at Erowid.org/sept_drive and get a $10 donation matched!

Please consider donating today, as donations are matched. If not today, they really could use the support anytime, so I hope you'll consider donating... I'm going to go do that now. :)

Wishing i joined this forum last month so I could have donated to Erowid for the sept drive. May as well give now.