Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Don´t snort 2-CB while having a cold..

foodius

Greenlighter
Hey,

this my first post, so if something´s wrong please tell me and don´t hate to hard :)
Just wanted to share this as I thought it may keep some people from wasting their stuff and fucking up their noses..

Last weekend when having a slight cold (runny/clagged up nose) I decided to insufflate some 2-CB which I´ve never done before but I wanted to know this substance before taking it at a party tomorrow.
I wasn´t to bad - not having any headaches or so and my cold already started wearing off - so I thought I should be fine snorting ´bout 8-10mg (online sources said it´s quite strong when insufflated, so I started low).
Didn´t feel to much after ~20-25 min. so I did the rest of the ~18mg. As far as I know of this substance 18mg insufflated should be quite a strong experience but an hour later I still felt pretty much at baseline besides just a little undefined "high"-feeling...
An hour later I was getting tired and still no effects so I went to bed. -> I know it could be weak stuff or just not as much as I was told but the vendor had really good ratings... Never mind gonna try it orally tomorrow and guess I report back if it really is as much as stated..

So first snorting it when having a clagged up nose (though I cleaned it before) seems to be quite a waste of stuff. I guess it just gets stuck in the slime or so.. Guess it´s kinda obvious but I didn´t thought of it =D

But secondly this really showed me how it fucks with your nose - I guess most people can tell from the freakin feeling.
Still I wanted to point out that now one week later my right nostril ist clean and not clagged up nor slimy for 4-5 days or so, while the left one (I did the 2-CB with) seems like its still having a cold and it doesn´t seem to get any better...
And the fuckin slime is completely ORANGE LIKE A CARROT OR A PUMPKIN, and not just like there is a bit of blood in there, it has this really uniform color... Guess my nose is bleeding in the really back or something and it´s distributing through the slime *uargh*.

Yeah so kids dont do drugs Mkay, at least don´t snort them when your nose is blocked.

Dunno if anyone read through all of this - got quite long actually, but if you did I wish ya all a happy day :)

*Oh and sorry for the quite detailed slimy explanation* =D

Ouch.
I'd be snorting some saline if i were you. Might help any infection or chemical burn if that's what is causing that.

And probably seeing a doctor if it doesnt get better in a day or two...

Last edited:
Ouch.
I'd be snorting some saline if i were you. Might help any infection or chemical burn if that's what is causing that.

And probably seeing a doctor if it doesnt get better in a day or two...

That´s actually a good idea, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
some small amount of blood is making the snot orange. yeah this is standard after you snort nasty shit to excess. 2cb is brutal to your sinus. implausibly painful

Fuck snorting 2c's. I'll take having to increase the dose for an oral experience over feeling like my brain is melting out of my nose any day of the month

Snorting 2c-b is one of the most intense pains you will ever feel. Plug it instead.

Why do people snort 2C-B? You need to spend an insane amount of money to weight 8-10 mg correctly and I do not see any advantage over just eating 20 mg. There might be some GI discomfort but if you snort you have a burning nose for sure..