The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

West Coast vs East Coast Herion

DertyJerseyBoy

Greenlighter
East coast is where I'm from. China white is great its the most potent herion in the U.S. some of the dealers cut it with fetanyl and horse traqulizer. That's not good . with fetanyl it's good if not too much is in there. But the horse traqulizer its had . I overdosed 3 times in the matter of a month and a half because of horse traqulizer. I've also been to Washington state where some of my family live. I was in Spokane and I tried thetar they call it brown. It had me really high but it just wasn't smooth as china white . o think orlt was really strong but what I wanna know is what dealers put in that. Because china white is cut with no n narcotic stuff sometimes and your are really high as to if the tar had something narcotic cut with it then it real strong only casur there Kore shit . It when the china is straight dope and I'd stronger . until you go to north Philadelphia and try that dope . you west coasters might not see really potent and great dope . I've seen this shit destroy people and most people inject it hit it with a little water and mix it up with the needles plunger and your gone forever its the devil. I use every day and it's better than tar n my opinion.