• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

consumer

Bluelighter
Link to old thread

5:46am. Morning ritual. Walk to beach. Have coffee. Watch waves, whales etc. Talk shit to friends. Come home and cook bacon and egg roll then go to work. I actually have to make an appearance today. Have a great day/afternoon / evening whatever where ever :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email from him recently. He said he would reappear shortly. Well he actually said he was in a rectum near me and he would emerge shortly in his next metamorphosis.

As long as he's all good and he hasn't been raided or some shit like that thanks :)

I'm like job interview nervous right now. Hopefully nobody puts their foot in their mouth tonight!!

If you have morning drugs then you become a morning person.

Just coffee this morning Droppers. Beers and cocaine after work for a mates birthday but it will have to be reasonably subdued as I have a busy day of work tomorrow. I love the morning, especially at the beach. It's a real refreshing cleansing start to the day and for me a good opportunity to catch up with friends.

Not gonna lie, a warm morning beach would be like drugs to me. What beach are we talking about here?

Not gonna lie, a warm morning beach would be like drugs to me. What beach are we talking about here?

Merewether Beach. Photo is taken from the opposite end of the beach at Bar Beach. Merewether is the opposite end. I often walk from Merewether to Bar and back of a weekend.

Merewether-Beach.jpeg

It's famous for it's surf as it can handle very big waves. It's also home to the best surfer Australia ever produced Mark Richards.
PennyKempeSummary1_2016630163458.jpg

Last edited:
Jealous, i've not had the pleasure of seeing a whale up close; only dolphins and the occasional shark.

That's pretty fucking awesome :)

^doesn't make any sense man.

Nat Young?

Could there ever really be a "best" surfer? Surfing as a "competition sport" always seems a bit weird to me.
I sort of think calling surfing a sport is strange. It's more than that...and i'm not a even a surfer. Just seems more than a "sport".
There have been lots of amazing wave-riders over the years.

I surfed with Occhi when he was a fat stoner living on the coast. Best goofy footer at J Bay imo

My favourite surfer is Rastovich and he's never surfed the world tour. Soul surfer for life

We all know that is a lie.

Mark Occhilupo is australis best ever surfer

Occy was awesome but not in MR's class. Michael Peterson was but MR with 4 consecutive world titles in everything from tiny surf to giant Hawaii on surfboards he shaped himself plus basically inventing the the twin fin give him my vote. Great bloke too. Super humble.

Rasta is an awesome surfer. Often saw him in the water at Broken Head or Lennox

You are also correct about Occy at J-Bay..not to mention Bells

Classic MR

MR-posters-004.jpg

Last edited:
^doesn't make any sense man.

Nat Young?

Could there ever really be a "best" surfer? Surfing as a "competition sport" always seems a bit weird to me.
I sort of think calling surfing a sport is strange. It's more than that...and i'm not a even a surfer. Just seems more than a "sport".
There have been lots of amazing wave-riders over the years.

Nat was absolutely a revolutionary surfer but he was a fucking arse hole. He burnt a lot of bridges when he lived in Byron Bay and once tried to fight my brother in the surf at Angourie as my brother called him off a wave as he was on the inside. Nat dropped in then paddled back out going off his head telling my brother to fuck off and go in or he'd smash him. My brother told him to pull his head in. Nat continued to abuse him and eventually my brother just caught a wave and went in. Nat was lucky as my brother is a Black Belt in Tai Kwan Do. He would have smashed him but he prefers to avoid confrontation. Nat later made headlines for punchiNG A 16 year old boy at Angourie only to come in and have the boys father belt the shit out of him. Karma is a bitch.
Yes. Kelly Slater. 11 world titles and still competing against guys who were not even born when he won his first title. The guy is a freak. Possibly the best athlete in any sport of all time. But yes i dont really look at surfing as a sport. It's a passion, anti depressant and drug.

Last edited: