• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

Posts deleted CG. I hope you do pop in eadd. There are some good people here as i am sure there is in the lounge.Apologies for being a bit snarky. Anyway pizza time.

.... wouldn't it all be sweet if those they didn't like the lounge, simply stayed away from it?

Easy there, big fella: No need to start frothing at the mouth. Where did I say you can't post? I just don't understand why you feel the need to post about something that you admit you "don't give a flying fuck about". And it's not just you - it seems the "lounge issue" stems from folks who don't like it. I just don't get why you can't ignore it.

I don't get why can't you just change it ? You can check the support thread for the reasons behind this and why people have had enough with the tone of the section. I know the lounge rats want a place to throw insults and hate speech about the place, Bluelight should be aiming for higher standards though.

Anyway onto topics other than Bluelights cesspitt. My work day is done. A new New York style pizza joint has opened up and i am heading there for a feed and a couple of beers with a couple of friends. I may then possibly demolish a bottle of Bordeaux following some earlier inspiration from a pm earlier. Dont have much cheap Bordeaux in the cellar so maybe i will sit back and contemplate life with something fancy. Not a bad way to spend the night.

Sounds like a plan :) - I have a few things that I have to get done (bit late today) then chilling out in the sunshine, going to prepare some stuff for a bbq later (lemon chicken and Fajitas) and probably wake up on the floor :D.

Have a great one

You see one thing, i see something totally different. I certainly dont see 30 regular posters but i also hardly look nor do i really give a flying fuck what happens to the Lounge. Its a cesspit.
It used to be heaps of fun and so much hilarity when I joined. Ill always have a soft spot for it as I met a lot of people from there that mean a lot to me, soke have since died or disappeared off in the universe.

I cant comment on the state of affairs as it is now as hopefully its going to change for the better.

Oh well. It is what it is. Nothing lasts forever.

We decided to scrap the BBQ and I didn't wake up on the floor (but the night is very young).

Opted for a rather sane night of - take out pizza, PS4 and at the moment ice cold tequila.

Stee - Did you get around to playing 'Rise of Iron' for destiny yet? Some great visuals and quite a few new loot drops - Some of the Blue weapon drops are dropping at 327!

I really got to say i dont want to go to work today. But i will. No choice in the matter. Btw the pizza was amazing. Didn't end up drinking fine wine though. Drank a cheap shiraz $10 that punches way above its weight. Anyway off to the office. Have a great day everyone.

I just woke up in a hotel room in Battambang. Not been here for six years, but got off work for the first day in two months yesterday & decided to take the long way home. Rode my motorcycle 500 miles around the north of the country before heading south west to here and arrived at 10pm.

Had my first booze of the last two months last night also, four small beers, and feel it today!

Going to hunt up some coffee and some eggs benedict and hit the road again.

^I bet the scenery during that trip was amazing. I know I've only been back one month but I really want to travel again - I'm not sure if I should travel at Christmas or skip it, save that money then go to Australia for my next one. I don't like the idea of not traveling for 6 months though although the next 6 months give some of the best weather here (Winter).

Have a good day at work Consumer and glad you enjoyed the pizza - we got so caught up drinking we forgot to order the pizza, then it was going to take 2 hours for delivery. I cooked the fajitas that I had prepared for the BBQ and did potato wedges with cumin.

Today is pretty windy here and it looks like the start of a dust storm so I'll not be venturing far.

Have a great Friday everyone - safe journey home Jackal

Stee - Did you get around to playing 'Rise of Iron' for destiny yet? Some great visuals and quite a few new loot drops - Some of the Blue weapon drops are dropping at 327!

Sorry Bear, I know you have asked me a couple of times now and as I read reviews before I buy anything there wasn't one available the last time you asked as most critics were still playing through the game and were unable for comment at the time. With the week that's been in it I've kind of been comfortable with my head up my arse and forgot to go back and check as I would assume they have clocked it all off now and are ready to comment. However, I'm not an online gamer at present (I haven't played online for about 5 years) and as such, like the disappointing lack of single player campaign on last Christmas's Battlefront re - boot, won't really have any interest in it as such. I know it's my loss as it looks fat but I got bored with having my ass kicked on online shooters by 8 year old's when MW2 was the latest COD and only used my XBox live a/c for co op play and did not renew it after that.

On another note I have been caning the PC version of Zen Pinball (PinballFX?), which I loved when I had it on the PS3 but cannot d/l for the 4 due to a lack of HD space. It's miles better on the PC anyway as the keys are in more natural positions for flippers than they are on a control pad. I fucking love pinball, and now I have a keyboard this is the best sim I have played on any machine since Pinball Dreams / Fantasies on the Amiga.

No worries Stee, I often miss pages of post so wasn't sure if you had replied and I had missed it etc.

A great cheap single player game is Alienation - I've had hours and hours of great gaming. You can play solo or you can join other games or leave your own game open and people will join you etc. It's really good fun, great variety of weapons, combos and four characters to play.

I've only played a small bit of the Rise of Iron as Single Player and it is pretty good so far :). I saw a pinball game advertised for the PS4 (I think it was Alien) which looked great but I've never played one on a console so wasnt sure.

Have a great Friday

Had a few drinks with work friends tonight. Pizza for dinner. Just threw a bomb in the lounge thread. ..well not really..just said how shit is. Going to bed now. I guess i will read the fallout tomorrow. Peace apart to trolls and fuckwits

I think this needs looking at

Do you guys appreciate Erowid like I do? I hope so. For me, Erowid was my first discovered and used source of information when I started wanting to learn about the drugs I was considering doing. I spent countless hours reading (and loving) trip reports, and what I learned there, and continue to learn, has been such a big help to me over the years, and has given me the ability to be a safe and knowledgeable drug user. They've also hosted a whole bunch of my trip reports, exposing them to a wide audience. That database/system is one I'm sure we have ALL utilized and appreciated, and it takes a lot of work and server space. Erowid isn't running ads or anything, so they really rely on user donations to keep going.

Additionally, they sometimes run special fund drives for specific causes, and currently for one more day only (today), they are holding their September drive, for Ecstasydata.org. See details from Spoon below:

Please consider donating today, as donations are matched. If not today, they really could use the support anytime, so I hope you'll consider donating... I'm going to go do that now. :)

Had a few drinks with work friends tonight. Pizza for dinner. Just threw a bomb in the lounge thread. ..well not really..just said how shit is. Going to bed now. I guess i will read the fallout tomorrow. Peace apart to trolls and fuckwits

Haha - what a post :D <3

1339426725154_9146065.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you consumer. I spit out my beer all over my doona. Ahaaahaaaa

You're still attacking The Lounge as a whole when it's only a few posters making it what it is though Consumer :\
Aggression is not the answer, believe me, I tried and got chastised for it it by everyone In The Lounge for being "whiny" and "not getting it"
That's what I find so ironic about all of this coming to a head now everyone once to stand up and say something because it's suddenly recognized as an issue
Most EADDers aren't relevant to TL and probably have no idea what I am saying right now

Oh fuck sake CG. Hes drunk and fucking funny. For what its worth, hes right.

Shitcunts fuck off ahaahaa.

Oh fuck sake CG. Hes drunk and fucking funny. For what its worth, hes right.

Shitcunts fuck off ahaahaa.

It's pretty hypocritical of you to preach PLUR then act the way you are acting.
You aren't leading by example you're just feeding off the hate like everyone else zephy...
seriously I just want everyone to chill

What hate? She's having a laugh, mate.

It seems that the ability to be rude and obnoxious is considered worth fighting for by some people - until it is cast in their direction.
If you want to chill, leave it in the thread it started in, and drop it.

^C'mon kid. Lets get out of eadd and not clutter it up with our shit.