• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

More than 30 odd regular posters from all nations and sexual orientations is quite a large clique.
You see one thing, i see something totally different. I certainly dont see 30 regular posters but i also hardly look nor do i really give a flying fuck what happens to the Lounge. Its a cesspit.

You see one thing, i see something totally different. I certainly dont see 30 regular posters but i also hardly look nor do i really give a flying fuck what happens to the Lounge. Its a cesspit.

I enjoy a few of the thread Random photos etc but I don't like the place in general - like you say it seems to be a private chat section for a few users. It certainly isn't welcoming to new users or people from 'outside' and I think it has been this way for so long that people from around the site just avoid it and have very bad views on the place.

People be sleeping otw. Okay, not everyone it seems.

Holiday weekend has seen a drop in traffic since Sunday. It is what it is. Let the witches stir their brew...

Don't give a flying fuck but feel the need to post in the thread discussing it?

.... wouldn't it all be sweet if those they didn't like the lounge, simply stayed away from it?

Easy there, big fella: No need to start frothing at the mouth. Where did I say you can't post? I just don't understand why you feel the need to post about something that you admit you "don't give a flying fuck about". And it's not just you - it seems the "lounge issue" stems from folks who don't like it. I just don't get why you can't ignore it.

I honestly didn't intend to imply anything of the sort. Can you tell why you can't just ignore the lounge but rather want it changed or gone?

Anyway onto topics other than Bluelights cesspitt. My work day is done. A new New York style pizza joint has opened up and i am heading there for a feed and a couple of beers with a couple of friends. I may then possibly demolish a bottle of Bordeaux following some earlier inspiration from a pm earlier. Dont have much cheap Bordeaux in the cellar so maybe i will sit back and contemplate life with something fancy. Not a bad way to spend the night.

Thanks for answering my questions.

I now have one more: Who the fuck is trolling?

This was not a troll attempt I can assure you. Just because I post in The Lounge doesn't mean everything I post is a troll attempt. I respect the rules of the other sub-forums. I have since deleted my comments seeing as it really wasn't my place to step in and consumer is entitled to her opinion as she has so eloquently put. I even sent PMs to consumer in order help defuse the situation.

Enjoy your pizza, good company, beer then some very fine wine and Netflix <3

Its all good CG. I will delete the quotes and possibly the posts entirely. Its an argument not worth having. I probably did over react so i apologise.

Oh and i am a he too CG. Yep i am a nurse but a male one. Dont worry you are far from the first to make that assumption. Peace

my apologies again consumer, I am also a he if you didn't know
I know a lot of male nurses actually

I may start trying to pop into eadd more often mates. I've never really given it a chance and from what I have gathered you are a good bunch of people. I need some diversity in my life. These American ways have me brainwashed. I need to get out of this hell hole. Broaden my horizons.