View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Action loops

Cubes-dude

Greenlighter
I've seen lots of experiences with mind looping but has anyone had action loops? One time I took a drop of LSD by myself but I got anxious and ate 1mg xanax. Then I just took a bunch more drops and at one point I was laying in bed and thought to myself, "what was I going to do next? Oh yea:
Drink some water
Take a piss
Hit nicotine vape
Smoke a bowl"
And when I finished smoking bowl I went back to the original thought and by the time I got out of it I'm pretty sure I smoked 5-6 bowls and peed a lot.
I was smoking daily for anxiety and always do while tripping. And I actually like taking some xanax and a lot of L, it's calm and euphoric with usually less racing thoughts.

Anyone else been stuck in a loop like that? I could have just been remembering these actions multiple times.

I've experienced action loops more often than thought loops when I'm deep in a psychedelic peak, but then it could be said we all engage in action loops all the time regardless of drug usage, loops in the psychedelic experience could be said to be a representation of the loops & cycles we love out in day to day life

I've experienced action loops more often than thought loops when I'm deep in a psychedelic peak, but then it could be said we all engage in action loops all the time regardless of drug usage, loops in the psychedelic experience could be said to be a representation of the loops & cycles we love out in day to day life

This is what I got out of the experience. It made me realize I was in a place that all I was doing was vaping and going from bowl to bowl. Every "bad" trip has taught me something I needed.

Rest assured, everyone is susceptible to loops like that, be it thought loops or action loops. Mushrooms can throw a person into highly variable modes of thinking, sometimes very 'free' and sometimes very constrained. Although on the general, with an expanded consciousness everything becomes more free, but as you dissociate more and more - what's left not yet dissociated can be stuck in a very limited pattern. At least that is my theory and it matches with my experiences with thought loops that did involve progressive dissociation.

As long as you stick to the guidelines reasonably and more so to the rules, you'll be absolutely fine. :) There is a link to read the rules at the top of the page.