Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
RULES

1. Photograph or variation of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
2. Photographs must be your original work.
3. No submitting pictures for other people, for friends, etc.
4. This is a photo contest, so images which have been heavily manipulated through an image editing software will not be accepted.
5. Only one photograph may be entered per contest per member.
6. All photographs must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders
7. Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
Free image resizing and hosting website - imgur
8. Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
9. Submissions will be taken Sept 24 - Oct 7.
10. Voting will be open Oct 7 - Oct 12.
11. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code

12. Don't be a dummy! Vote and don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competition.

Last edited:
BzvD1bJ.jpg

NSFW:
photo is from an eclipse i witnessed a year or two ago. i didn't have a tripod so most of the pictures i took that night were awful. i realize the photo itself is poor but its the best entry i have that fits the theme.

Wow to both of the other photos here! That may be a poor quality photo to you but it is amazing to me that you were able to capture it without a tripod.

@assclass: that is soooooo beautiful, not to mention, peaceful.

Wow to both of the other photos here! That may be a poor quality photo to you but it is amazing to me that you were able to capture it without a tripod.
i was able to capture that one and another 100+ photos that are even worse. i'm not sure what happened. i used to take better photos when i used a D40. a technically inferior camera compared to the one i've been using. i suppose i just haven't put in the time and effort to become comfortable with the newer nikon. of course another possibility would be that there is simply something wrong with the camera ;)
@assclass: that is soooooo beautiful, not to mention, peaceful.
it's truly remarkable assclass, high art man!

as always, appreciate the entries!

now voting! i have disqualified myself [mod discretion] good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.