• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone and Furanyl Fentanyl

Bodybldr

Bluelighter
Anyone have experience with taking Suboxone to get off Furanyl Fentanyl (Fu-F)? Was wondering with the short half life of the Fu-F how long after last dose before taking suboxone. Thanks

I've never done this particular transition.. But all the key suboxone instructions still apply; wait until you're in full wd, and induct 1mg or less, to avoid nasty pwd symptoms. If using SL, titrate after 2-3 hours of inducting, if using IN titrate eafter an 1 hour of initial dose.

it took 12 hours before I was rolling around feeling like hell. This FuFent unbinds from receptors so fast. I took 1/4 8mg and then a few hours took another 1/4 and that helped a lot. Ive have been about one 8mg strip a day now takin in 1/4. will start to half that and wean down to tiny pieces and then off the subs as fast as possible.

I would search for some proper taper teks.. I wouldnt think you'd need to be on it long, as fufents excretion process is fairly quick, opposed to other opioids..

Its really important that you take the minimum amount of suboxone you need to make you feel not feel like shit.

When I was doing fent (acetyl and other analogues probably but not sure what..) it took a day and half before I started withdrawing properly. When I started titrating with buprenorphine it would precipitate withdrawals every time I took it for almost a week... (with 20ish hour gaps in between a smoke of fent and taking the bup)

I have just recently quit a combo of fent analogues and fent hcl I was one about a 9 month roll my last use I would mix .5 butr. 5 fernyl and 3.0g manitol typically it would last me about 4 days I brought my tolerance down it use to be higher months back. I knew I was going to quit so I waited about 52 hours until wd really kicked took about 2,3mg of sub along with Xanax benadryl pepto clonidine and amitriptyln 200mg to sleep along with high grade green and shatter I wait around 24 hours or so and took a few more MG of sub along with the combo of others well I'm on day 6 no sub for a few days 50 plus hours and other then not much motivation and some sneezing and my stomach not feeling great I'm not experiencing anything major unlike the first few days so I'm wondering of the physical is over I'm waiting for more and the mental but what that did to me and a few close calls that could have had a life changing ending I have no ambition to do it anymore ready to get back in the gym and feel like myself again oh and I'm about to start about 500 MG of some test to help over the hump of the motivation so I would recommend this to anyone. Everyone is different but not too painful not like last time I took the sub too quick and went in prec wd oh was that probably the worst I've ever felt for about 7 hours.

Ya I been doing fentanyl mixed in water and diluted some what in a nasal sprayer for past 2 or 3 days
Really hoping if need be suboxone will help if I get sick after use. I'm a huge worrier so I've been careful.
And honestly I'm kinda doing it as a last hooray type thing before getting sober again. And also cuz all my opiate connects have been cut off so figured I might as well get clean.
And can't get this fentanyl again it's rare here. And don't want to get it again. Just don't wanna waste it. Once it's all gone should be easier.
But of course I know it's a very very potent opiate.
And I was smoking a gram or two or heroin black tar for 4 years straight.

And I've heard of a lot of people getting precipitated wd after using it and switching to subs. Some rumors of the subs not even helping or working

whnen i went from fu-fent to sub i only had to wait like 12 hours then i hopped on sub very slowly, taking the smallest bit , then ended up taking about 12 mg to keep me happy

i haver been on subs for a long time that might be why i didnt go into pwc while only wait 12 hours to take it.

more like 9 hours i waited, but yes please get on the sub, u will feel not sick but the next 3-4 days while on sub u wwill feel drained and fatigued, hence why u will want a decenmt bit of subs

Thanks. And like I said this honestly is a last hoora type thing

I know a lot of addicts say that but it's truth and like said all my connects for cut off and could only get this liquid spray bottle of fent once.
And was clean for month and half before this so I know I can do it. Yes it's very hard. Addiction is a bitch.
But really am gonna try to stay clean after this

And I've been chillin with all sober AA NA sober house Oxford house friends all month that get piss tested. So that has helped a lot

And doing fun sober healthy things with them has been good for me

Since I started getting drunk and doing drugs at age 14 ( now I'm 27)

It was nice to kinda learn how to have fun again sober. Without the need to drugs or alcohol

Thanks love u guys
Peace