⫸STICKY⫷ ⫸PED Research Discussions⫷

CFC

Bluelight Crew
🤓🔬📖 SPORTS DRUG & SUPPLEMENT RESEARCH 📖🔬🤓

This is an index of useful PED and health related articles that have been posted here. If you'd like to discuss them, click on the relevant thread and post there, or start a new thread on the main page.

And if you've read any studies or articles that you thought were interesting - even if you didn't fully understand them - please feel free to post them in the forum. They may end up in here eventually.

Categories​

Harms

Last edited:
What a great idea, and probably long overdue for this forum considering its primary function is harm reduction, I'll contribute where I can, and hope Pharmbiak will jump on board also..

Here is a link to a harm reduction steroid testing site.

https://anaboliclab.com/

Thanks for the link. How much do you trust that site? I've had a cursory glance through some of their analyses, and not a single one was significantly underdosed, contaminated, or containing a product other than that stated on the label.

This stands in very stark contrast to the findings of the government run WEDINOS project in Wales, UK, where the majority of AAS sent in by bodybuilders were found to be incorrectly labelled or outright fraud.

Thanks for the link. How much do you trust that site? I've had a cursory glance through some of their analyses, and not a single one was significantly underdosed, contaminated, or containing a product other than that stated on the label.

This stands in very stark contrast to the findings of the government run WEDINOS project in Wales, UK, where the majority of AAS sent in by bodybuilders were found to be incorrectly labelled or outright fraud.
I've looked a little deeper and there have definitely been some products that came up at wrong dosage or even bunk. The project is crowd funded and put together by Millard Baker, owner of thinksteroids.com
I think it's legit, from what I can tell.

I've looked a little deeper and there have definitely been some products that came up at wrong dosage or even bunk. The project is crowd funded and put together by Millard Baker, owner of thinksteroids.com
I think it's legit, from what I can tell.

Thanks mate. I'm always a little dubious of steroid testing from bodybuilding boards, given the potential rewards for any company whose gear comes out with a nice label of approval. I had products from a few of those brands tested in a German lab (and some others not yet analysed) some years back and every single one of them contained contaminants or were not as stated.

I'll put the link up with an advisory for now.

fair enough, you really never know what is going on behind the scenes. Thinksteroids is not a source board and as a whole have always been very critical of sources. If there was ever a forum that was trustworthy in this regard it would be meso.