(Tasmania) White (CoCo Chanel?)

NoobieDoobie

Greenlighter
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules, this is my first time on this site.
------------
Area: Hobart, Tas
Name: Coco Chanel
Colour: white with few brown speckles

Logo:
ttttest.jpg
(Hino motors?)

Height: 4mm
Diameter: 10mm
Scored: No
Texture: Hard press
Smell: None
Reagent Tested: No

For being such a good friend, I got this little bad boy at no cost:
ttttttt.jpg

The only problem with this little guy is that I was told multiple times that this was a Coco Chanel logo, which it is clearly not, and I can't find anything about it on pillreports. Anyone have any clues as to what this may contain?
Please, thank you, happy highs, and safe times.

Last edited:
Hey mate, unfortunately your post does not conform to the PIR guidelines. I will leave this thread open for a couple of days in order to give you an opportunity to update the thread with the required details, but if you don't I am going to have to close the thread.

Hey dude,

Idk. Eccies around my home town of Hobart are pretty safe. Take it, hit up Mobi and party like no tomorrow. I'd go to town and buy whatever mdma/pill I could find. I can't see it being dangerous or anything. BUT because it says it has brown spots in it, it is DEFINITELY an extacy pill as the mdma can obviously be seen.

I've never seen those ones around, but if you got it off a mate, then I'd say he is doing you a favor to lighten your night up a bit and get wasted. Well, if you trust him enough to not fuck you around... however, be careful my friend and you're lucky the hospital is just down the road if anything bad happens.

Tell everyone in Tas that the bitch in Mackay misses them.
Much love fam