Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

In for a Great Time, Hopefully

LazyTheGreat

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighters!

I was hoping to gain some knowledge on what I intend to do and whether it's a good idea or not. I'm going to a Crystal Castel show in about a week from now. Also, the following week after their show I was going to attend a local rave. I wanted to roll for both the events and I was hoping someone could tell me if that's a horrible idea or not? Another thing I want to add the last time I rolled was September 16th which is basically a week before posting this. I know that I should wait at least a month between rolling but hilariously you see I don't want to. :?

You already know the answer. Rolling three times in a month is unwise. What do you want us to tell you?

Eh you're right. If I do decide to do this do you think I'll be overly depressed?

we cannot know this. that sort of thing varies wildly between different individuals. some people can do mdma weekly for months before they really start to notice depression, other just need to take one too high dose to suffer from anxiety/depression for months. the only thing that's certain is that there will be repercussions if you overdo it and reach your personal threshold.

I'm too hard headed for my own good. Guess I'll have to learn the hard way. Y'all pray for me