Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Pregabalin/1gram) - Experienced - Drunkness in psychodelics

delphinen

Bluelighter
As I'm writing this, I did 1 gram of Pregabalin (that's 1000mg) today. I did it in intervals and I needed to have a good dinner because it made me super hungry and made my heart race a little, this went away as I did 40mg Diazepam and 5mg Lorazepam, along with the food.

After the first 600mg I went to bed to listen to Dido and fall asleep very soon, I slept for 5-6 hours. After that I used the computer, social media, games, and stuff- I felt happy and at the same time my coordination was a disaster, this was the point where I ended up doing the remaining 400mg of Pregabalin. I would like to try 50mg Sertraline now, I think it would synergy with the Pregabalin, but I couldn't find anything on both substances recreationally.
After that I went again to bed again and began listen to Radiohead. I saw moderately strong CEVs, I remember beind in a sort of pyramid, then in some ice park, and at some point I reached to a place very "strong" visually, a city like the one of the elves in The Lord of the Rings. Then I slept again (I didn't plan to). I woke up 2 hours after with my vision very blurry and still feeling very good.

Definitely a calm high worth trying at least once. Will update if something special happens in the meantime.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_pregabalin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me you shouldn't mix with an SSRI. I can't say why, but I wouldn't do it. Maybe someone who knows will chime in.

But yeah I love pregabalin, my first experience on it was I think 300mg and I felt some of the best I've ever felt from drugs. It definitely makes you physically a little drunk, probably really drunk at such a high dosage. It felt like some sort of combo of MDMA, alcohol, benzo, and some sort of stimulant.

But yeah I love pregabalin, my first experience on it was I think 300mg and I felt some of the best I've ever felt from drugs. It definitely makes you physically a little drunk, probably really drunk at such a high dosage. It felt like some sort of combo of MDMA, alcohol, benzo, and some sort of stimulant.

I love it too, it feels like a mix of all that stuff and combines great with almost everything I comboed with it. Although I never advise getting involved with opioids/benzos they do produce a "holy grail" type of combo when combined with this class.

On a few occasions I've gotten to a state similar to a MXE hole with pregabalin and gabapentin by stacking doses throughout the day. I can't recall the exact dosages but they were probably at least as much as the OP took if not more. I went through stages with it where I could be hyper social early in the day, a stumbling drunken mess by T+3-5, and at t+6-8 after the last re-dose I'd lay down with headphones on in a dark room. Doing that produces wild CEVs driven by the music. It's one of my favorite experiences. It loses its magic quickly if you abuse it though, you really have to space out your usage of it if you want to obtain that level on the regular. I've tried getting there after a week away from it and tolerance still came into play.

Now a days I tend to avoid going that deep with it but I do enjoy a lower dose every now and again. It's great for insomnia and takes away most of my chronic pain too, typically I stick to somewhere between 300-600mg when I take it now. If I'm on the higher end of that range I space the doses out by at least a few hours.

I always wished I could find some again. I was gifted about a gram of it once, had 3 good experiences, and that's all I've ever had, but I loved it.

I always wished I could find some again. I was gifted about a gram of it once, had 3 good experiences, and that's all I've ever had, but I loved it.

Is it really hard to find? It's so abundant where I live I assumed everyone had a good source. Lots of people locally use it to starve off w/d from opioids. Most everyone I know with chronic pain is prescribed some.

Huh, well I'm not gonna get prescribed it, and I don't know anyone who is. I've looked on the online pharmacies that you can get tramadol from and no one seems to have it, maybe it's too controlled.