• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do Benzos do for you?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
What effects do you get from high dosages of benzos?

What effects do you think i would get from 3mg of Klonopin at once?
I usually have anxiety, sometimes worse than others

Im not expecting to get a high like from weed or anything, Just extremely relaxed and mellow and somewhat pleasurable .

I have no tolerance to benzos as of now, ive done them a few times, never have done 3 mg though

If you take a higher dose benzo, you will feel intoxicated but not that good or anything, you won't care and you'l maybe go to sleep.

If you have absolutely no tolerance, 3mg of clonazepam is a free ride to Black Out ville. 1mg would be plenty, I have a tolerance and 1mg still has me feeling good.

Low doses get me feeling pretty good. Not an opiate euphoria or anything, plus I find that I'm more confident and will even flirt back and forth with one of my attractive co-workers, which is something I would never be able to do, with my intense social anxiety and possibly even some autistic traits. Those disappear when I take a 1mg lorazepam or 0.5mg xanax. In other words, I feel how I think average people feel every day, which I guess is somewhat euphoric in a way, as in my sober life I feel like a stranger inside my own body.
I do find that if I start increasing the doses, even by a half or quarter pill I will feel like I've had about 8 strong beers, without the physical intoxication, the cockiness will increase, I will get giggly, and forget shit that happened 2 minutes ago and just be generally confused about wtf is going on, but laughing about it at the same time. One downside though is that paradoxically, I find I get pretty pissed off at the stupidest nonsensical shit, like a customer politely asking a question or bringing me a piece of meat they'd like cut up. It's not the violent rage type of anger, but just an annoyance, like whatever it is just interrupted whatever task I thought was super important at the time. It does quickly fade, though, and I've never lashed out, as the "don't give a fuck" attitude settled right back in.

Overall, it's great, especially if your buddy has some too and is experiencing all the same ups and downs as you. Not to mention popping a xanax right before a smoke session with that same buddy was probably the best bonding experience I've had in the longest time. When I feel The Fear creeping up on my I do another little 1/2 pill booster and I don't start to think about how strange life and existence is and the dreaded death. Thinking about death on weed is a true nightmare, especially since it's a subject that gives me panic attacks when I'm sober, and has caused me to either sleep with the lights on or distract myself and pull an all-nighter so I don't wander into those thoughts. The benzos don't make me think of all that metaphysical bullshit, enhance the euphoria. and even when some really weird shit happens, I can just let myself go and enjoy it, rather than fight it.
Well, sorry this turned out way longer than I expected, but I've only recently started taking these, and I feel they have changed my life for the better!

3mg would probably be overkill... i'd try 1.5mg and see how you feel . you don't want to end up blacking out and not remembering the experience.

Yo OP if you have limited to zero experience/tolerance with benzos, don't underestimate klonopin. I take 3-4mg klonopin every day as I am prescribed, but I also have been taking them for many years so I have a hefty tolerance to benzodiazepines. When I didn't have a tolerance 2mg of klonopin would have me pretty faded, sedated, and just kind of foggy and all of my anxiety would be erased. The first time I took klonopin I had a very low tolly to benzos, and underestimated it.. my buddy gave me like 5 1mg tabs and I swallow 2mg off the bat, felt nothing because I was expecting it to be something like Xanax, as my friend had told me, but klonopin isn't as fast acting as Xanax, so I after about 30 mins after I took the 2mg I still felt nothing and said well this is weak, I am going to take the rest, not smart BTW. So I did, I chewed the other 3 tabs I had, and after about 10 mins I was completely fucked up, had no idea what was going on, thought I was fucking invincible and nothing I did could hurt me or get me in trouble.. so the rest of that night I kept fading in and out of consciousness and it was all a big blur, I just remember bits and pieces, I went and spent all my money, hundreds of dollars, on coke and crack and did a whole bunch because I didn't even know what I was doing.. then woke up the next day still feeling fucked up and scatter brained from it because it lasts so long, and was so pissed at myself for spending all of my money on coke... Klonopin is a pretty powerful benzo to the naïve so be careful, start low and remember it takes a good 15 mins to an hour to feel klonopin(usually.. it can kick in faster when chewed/parachuted/taken sublingual rather than just swallowed), its long acting too so it lasts for ever. It will probably last you like a whole day with just 1mg, if you have no tolerance. I wouldn't take all 3mg tbh, just because of the experience I had when I over did it and took 5mg when really 1-2mg would have done me just right.. or even just 0.5mg would have had me alright, but I was a stupid teenager and didn't have anyone to tell me that..

Help with my GAD / panic attacks. Regular RX benzos don't do much. I might get a 20 minute buzz from 2-mg Xanax. Benzos are generally a waste and terrible to get off when they've lost the magic.

My key to maintaining their effectiveness - steady dose - no increase even for a day.

The only benzo I enjoy much is clonazolam. I find it euphoric - very much so - and a great anti-depressant. Lasts me b/w 8 - 14 hours. With a solid six of it feeling like that twenty minute Xanax relief of anxiety.

IMO, it's the best of times and the worst of times (apologizes to Dickens).

They should be avoided at all costs. There are so many more effective means of achieving the feeling I get - exercise, socializing, hobbies, cannabis - none of which eventually force you into a hell bound withdrawal. I suppose if you had 100-g of the stuff and no regard for your mind and some self-control to keep doses under x-mg / day (your initial sweet spot - could be ok long term, but we do not know the long term consequences of FDA approved benzos well enough let alone these super potent RCs.

Thankfully, it now appears - in an excellent study that was recently published - there is no correlation, casual or causal - b/w dementia and benzo use.

That said using C-lam has left some holes in my memory. I pretty much lost 11/2014 - 1/2016 to fucking with an insane combo of F-lam, etiz and c-lam. I have recovered. I no longer use the first two. I believe but cannot prove it was the f-lam that did the most damage.

But... as I noted c-lam will leave holes in your memory from just "normal" dose levels of 0.5 - 1.5-mg/day.

For HR and FFS - do not take more than 0.5-mg esp., with alcohol or other downers in a day. DO NOT re-dose, the response is not fun - you just loose memory and that euphoric feeling is overwhelmed by fatigue / blackout. And waste you stash.

Be careful.

"Best benzo" - C-lam. "Worst" - F-lam. OK - etiz, clonazepam, Valium, and Xanax in moderation.

With c-lam many get serious rebound anxiety. I do if I dose at say 8PM, go to be at 10 PM, get up at 7 - I have the shakes. But I do not need a dose to get rid of it, just some time. But if I have it I will dose it. It's just too euphoric at reasonable doses which varies by person / tolerance.

Thanks for the reply, i took 1 mg about 30 ish minutes ago and starting to feel a little bit off it, if i were to take more in about 2 1/2 hours would that mess up anything with the peak? if that makes sense. Would i not feel as much because i spread them out or would it be fine?

Low doses get me feeling pretty good. Not an opiate euphoria or anything, plus I find that I'm more confident and will even flirt back and forth with one of my attractive co-workers, which is something I would never be able to do, with my intense social anxiety and possibly even some autistic traits. Those disappear when I take a 1mg lorazepam or 0.5mg xanax. In other words, I feel how I think average people feel every day, which I guess is somewhat euphoric in a way, as in my sober life I feel like a stranger inside my own body.
I do find that if I start increasing the doses, even by a half or quarter pill I will feel like I've had about 8 strong beers, without the physical intoxication, the cockiness will increase, I will get giggly, and forget shit that happened 2 minutes ago and just be generally confused about wtf is going on, but laughing about it at the same time. One downside though is that paradoxically, I find I get pretty pissed off at the stupidest nonsensical shit, like a customer politely asking a question or bringing me a piece of meat they'd like cut up. It's not the violent rage type of anger, but just an annoyance, like whatever it is just interrupted whatever task I thought was super important at the time. It does quickly fade, though, and I've never lashed out, as the "don't give a fuck" attitude settled right back in.

Overall, it's great, especially if your buddy has some too and is experiencing all the same ups and downs as you. Not to mention popping a xanax right before a smoke session with that same buddy was probably the best bonding experience I've had in the longest time. When I feel The Fear creeping up on my I do another little 1/2 pill booster and I don't start to think about how strange life and existence is and the dreaded death. Thinking about death on weed is a true nightmare, especially since it's a subject that gives me panic attacks when I'm sober, and has caused me to either sleep with the lights on or distract myself and pull an all-nighter so I don't wander into those thoughts. The benzos don't make me think of all that metaphysical bullshit, enhance the euphoria. and even when some really weird shit happens, I can just let myself go and enjoy it, rather than fight it.
Well, sorry this turned out way longer than I expected, but I've only recently started taking these, and I feel they have changed my life for the better!
Could you Pm me? would be much appreciated

Yo OP if you have limited to zero experience/tolerance with benzos, don't underestimate klonopin. I take 3-4mg klonopin every day as I am prescribed, but I also have been taking them for many years so I have a hefty tolerance to benzodiazepines. When I didn't have a tolerance 2mg of klonopin would have me pretty faded, sedated, and just kind of foggy and all of my anxiety would be erased. The first time I took klonopin I had a very low tolly to benzos, and underestimated it.. my buddy gave me like 5 1mg tabs and I swallow 2mg off the bat, felt nothing because I was expecting it to be something like Xanax, as my friend had told me, but klonopin isn't as fast acting as Xanax, so I after about 30 mins after I took the 2mg I still felt nothing and said well this is weak, I am going to take the rest, not smart BTW. So I did, I chewed the other 3 tabs I had, and after about 10 mins I was completely fucked up, had no idea what was going on, thought I was fucking invincible and nothing I did could hurt me or get me in trouble.. so the rest of that night I kept fading in and out of consciousness and it was all a big blur, I just remember bits and pieces, I went and spent all my money, hundreds of dollars, on coke and crack and did a whole bunch because I didn't even know what I was doing.. then woke up the next day still feeling fucked up and scatter brained from it because it lasts so long, and was so pissed at myself for spending all of my money on coke... Klonopin is a pretty powerful benzo to the naïve so be careful, start low and remember it takes a good 15 mins to an hour to feel klonopin(usually.. it can kick in faster when chewed/parachuted/taken sublingual rather than just swallowed), its long acting too so it lasts for ever. It will probably last you like a whole day with just 1mg, if you have no tolerance. I wouldn't take all 3mg tbh, just because of the experience I had when I over did it and took 5mg when really 1-2mg would have done me just right.. or even just 0.5mg would have had me alright, but I was a stupid teenager and didn't have anyone to tell me that..
So i guess i can only send one pm message every 3 hours... lol . You have a email? Ill email you then you can just delete the comment so its not out there, have some questions

Yeah it exponentially intoxicates you after .5 mg, but is fairly awkward below .5 as a feeling.

IDK why people claim benzos won't make you feel good. Especially when relating to someone who suffers from stress, anxiety or bothersome insomnia. Relieving these symptoms will make you feel better and that subjectively can be considered feeling good.

Just because it's doesn't release dopamine or seratonin does not mean it can't make you feel good. Give me a handful of 10 mg diazepam and after popping those I am definitely feeling pretty good.

I would lower the starting dose down to 1mg or 2mg if you have no tolerance, blacking out is a real possibility at 3mg- maybe even at 2mg depending on your natural tolerance to benzos. If you took 3, however, you'd likely feel the buzz for 2 or 3 days, given Klonopin's extensive half-life. I love this benzo, and it is my absolute favorite. I do have anxiety and have been prescribed them for a bit over a year, but don't take them regularly, as they made me very forgetful and apathetic towards just about everything when I did so. When I take them nowadays, (which is 5-10 times a month) they cause the most euphoria for me than almost any other drug I take (mainly painkillers & amphets), mainly because of the sudden absence of anxiety. It's horrible to withdrawal from though, so do your best to stay away from daily use.
Have fun! -But not enough fun to forget it all ;)

They make my anxiety disappear, I don't care about anything, but at higher doses they just sedate you, which is no good unless you want to sleep. Be careful & stay safe!

With Kpins you might try stacking your doses incrementally until you find the "sweet spot" that suits you best as over time it will change with tolerance and personal genetics. With longer acting benzos you will have to pay 12-18 hours for over doing it. By themselves they are far more benign than when "friends" (opiates, H, other sedatives, EtOH) join the party. In combination be particularly careful. Lookup autopsy toxicology of Heath Ledger for an example.

Honestly i much prefer kava to most any pharmaceutical that hits gaba receptors. Not even in the same ballpark in terms of addiction, more relaxing imo without just making me pass out.

Everyone is different. Just don't get hooked on benzos.

benzos don't do much for me...only one I've ever tried that caused me to "feel something" was ativan, and it just made me feel sedated (but didn't help w/ anxiety or anything).
valium is my favourite benzo, and even 20-30mg just relieves my anxiety w/ no noticeable "intoxication" or anything of that sort.
one time when I was a young teen I took like 5 or 6mg of clonazepam and felt nothing at all, maybe SLIGHTLY less anxious...until I drank literally ONE beer, and blacked the fuck out. hah. I was told by the people I was w/ that I was not acting "weird" at all and certainly didn't do anything crazy, but that I was just a bit more social than they'd ever seen me.

note that I have zero benzo tolerance whatsoever but severe ass anxiety issues.

I don't at all enjoy benzos for recreational purposes but I'd kill to have a therapeutic scrip for diazepam.

I'd recommend starting as low as possible (3mg may very well be too much), and going from there.

It really depends on the benzo, but with Klonopin I get pretty much what you (OP) are looking for. With some benzos (including k pins) I get a warm, not-too-intense body buzz and I feel slowed down. Sometimes I'll get a paradoxical effect where I get anxiety, dysphoria, and insomnia, but I think that's just because I've abused benzos a LOT. Don't start with 3mg being benzo naive though!!! Start with .5, then add another .5 if you don't feel much. Mayyyyybe another .5, but only if you truly don't feel much. You shouldn't need any more than that, don't want to risk compulsive redosing and a blackout. Remember that it takes a while to fully peak, and you might want to try dissolving the pill under your tongue if you want to feel it start to kick in instantly.