• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Can we identify what our ego is?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
The ego is to be enjoyed for the evil that it is as apart of human nature. Just don't abuse it or ya goin to hell.

being a character is fun and I only achieve that state on Dexamphetamine with pot where it's amusing to be myself. It's always isolating if you don't socialize but riveting if you do. Your ego fantasies are fun as long as you know there worthlessness.

Ego is not useless, it's just always outmatched and at the mercy of God. You can only enjoy your ego when you know your weak to god otherwise it's an ugly ego.

I was born without an Ego, so Amphetamine is the biggest psychedelic to me, and acid feels like nothing at any dose but visualization changes.

Since birth, I wouldn't connect to the material unnatural world or understand why we have to be "identities".

When I take enough Dexedrine to raise material ego, il become the narcissistic generic identity of some generic prince of power and lust to my peers.

I find any ego to be fake so to me 90% of the population all are hallucinating that they are some special identity or bounded self.

I am only a creation of God as we all are. We are all children because we have no capacity to handle power.

To be authentic is to have no ego but also no pride,

The buddah has no Ego but he's full of Pride, Pride is a Lot better than Ego, but still it's not truth.

Our Ego is a reality I can't see how anybody inhabits off of some drug, because isn't just living as a humble creation of God or an earthly Human race on earth preferable from the fish eyed point of view of being some arbitrary identity?

Yes because I had taken D- amphetamine sulfate today.

Normally, there is no ego in me, usually pride.

Is an ego just any individual who isn't God, thus is susceptible to Always end wrong when centered around?

And Displaying your ego would be preforming entropy, any change to matter by You in the universe.?

Is this why all confidence seems foolish when it isn't humble?

Thus if God didn't exist, humility would not be beneficial.

Belief in your own power is inherently a lost cause since the Ego can't win.

Is that why atheists/liberals/egalitarianis all destroy a civilization in a very short period of time?

Last edited:
It seems as though you have quite the "ego" in your prior posts. Whether it is a farce for someone else or you enjoy it for yourself an ego is part of who you are and how you see yourself and as you present yourself to others one is to assume you have a big ego regarding yourself simply by your discussion.

yes. I have no more ego now that the amp wore off. I still think I actually posted some nice questions that can they be rebutted?by people who think it's right to trust themselves over all perspectives.

Interesting. Post more sober posts so I can intuit whether you are ego-transcendent or not.

I think the ego is the feelings you want to take drugs to get rid of. It's funny, people cling on to the ego for dear life and don't see any sense in the idea of reducing their ego. But when they get a real taste of the experience it can be all they ever wanted.

I think what happens is, at least when taking sedatives, it shuts the ego energies down so you can feel from your soul/spirit or higher self, which is a much more joyful experience. I've realised all I really want is peace from the ego energies, but it seems like such a lifelong task.

But, hey, maybe when I'm 50 I'll look like Adyashanti or the cat that just got the cream or what it's been working for its whole life.

One could argue, that every cell has an ego. So we have hundred trillion egos in us. Fortunately they work together most of the time. Imagine, if all egos of the world could work together instead of behaving like different types of cancer, fighting each other.

Ego is synonym to purpose imho.

okay, ego in what sense?

1. the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

2. Psychoanalysis. the part of the psychic apparatus that experiences and reacts to the outside world and thus mediates between the primitive drives of the id and the demands of the social and physical environment.

3. egotism; conceit; self-importance:
Her ego becomes more unbearable each day.

4. self-esteem or self-image; feelings:
Your criticism wounded his ego.

The ego is to be enjoyed for the evil that it is as apart of human nature. Just don't abuse it or ya goin to hell.

being a character is fun and I only achieve that state on Dexamphetamine with pot where it's amusing to be myself. It's always isolating if you don't socialize but riveting if you do. Your ego fantasies are fun as long as you know there worthlessness.

Ego is not useless, it's just always outmatched and at the mercy of God. You can only enjoy your ego when you know your weak to god otherwise it's an ugly ego.

I was born without an Ego, so Amphetamine is the biggest psychedelic to me, and acid feels like nothing at any dose but visualization changes.

Since birth, I wouldn't connect to the material unnatural world or understand why we have to be "identities".

When I take enough Dexedrine to raise material ego, il become the narcissistic generic identity of some generic prince of power and lust to my peers.

I find any ego to be fake so to me 90% of the population all are hallucinating that they are some special identity or bounded self.

I am only a creation of God as we all are. We are all children because we have no capacity to handle power.

To be authentic is to have no ego but also no pride,

The buddah has no Ego but he's full of Pride, Pride is a Lot better than Ego, but still it's not truth.

Our Ego is a reality I can't see how anybody inhabits off of some drug, because isn't just living as a humble creation of God or an earthly Human race on earth preferable from the fish eyed point of view of being some arbitrary identity?

We all have an ego, your's may just be so dull you don't feel it. To attain the ultimate goal of your soul, which is returning back to and merging back into the source energy from where it comes from. To do this and make ascension possible for you in one lifetime you need to lose your ego and everything that comes with it entirely and remain in that state until bodily death.

We all have an ego, your's may just be so dull you don't feel it. To attain the ultimate goal of your soul, which is returning back to and merging back into the source energy from where it comes from. To do this and make ascension possible for you in one lifetime you need to lose your ego and everything that comes with it entirely and remain in that state until bodily death.

Do you really think that's an ego death? Maybe a dead ego. Humans are not meant to surrender their ego to the anonymous total universe, that's called Dissassociation.

surrendering to God is true and euphoria.